PDA

View Full Version : The good news...

timvp
06-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Suddenly, .4 and the Dirk Foul suddenly don't hurt anymore. Like at all. This blows everything else so out of the water that it broke the scale. :lol

:smchode:

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 02:32 AM
Go to bed.

hommeaetage
There's a common denominator in 2 of those 3 losses: Manu

RD2191
I wasn't a fan then and this hurts like hell.

timvp
06-19-2013, 02:33 AM
Go to bed.

There's no sleeping after that one, tbh.

baseline bum
Oh yeah, that's fucking great LJ.

TrainOfThought5
smdh. pull it together Timvp.

dbreiden83080
06-19-2013, 02:34 AM
I just ugh...

I

yeah....

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 02:34 AM
P70I5zWey8c

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 02:35 AM

when are you going to log in as TDMVPDPOY, he's probably got some good takes on this game tbh.

dg7md
I got over 0.4 pretty quickly once I realized we weren't as good of a team.

Manu's Dirk foul still kind of gets me, though.

No, the real good news is that we still have one more game to play and nobody in this series has yet to win two in a row.

timvp
Oh yeah, that's fucking great LJ.

I'll take any silver linings I can get, tbh.

Splits
Oh, I thought Manu had a heart attack

Bulwark
06-19-2013, 02:36 AM
Yep... If the lose.

dbreiden83080
P70I5zWey8c

Back when Sandler made funny movies...

Floyd Pacquiao
For some reason this just doesn't hurt me as much as those plays did...I just know the spurs will be victorious on thursday....

spursince#99
06-19-2013, 02:37 AM
Man I'm Throwing my hands up every 5 seconds smdh

DJR210
..is tomorrow I have a DAMN good reason to write some mother fuckers up.

Capt Bringdown
Hopefully the Spurs deliver in game 7 and everything will be set to rights again.

Bulwark
So what chances are we giving them on Thursday?

TDomination
boo...don't like this post.

spurs win game 7, game 6 will mean NOTHING.

biggest difference between those years and this year, in 04 spurs had to not only win game 6 on the road againt LA but win again at home. It felt more of an uphill battle, also we had just lost 3 straight. We were done...

in 06, that WAS game 7, there was no coming back from that. They were eliminated.

BUT THIS YEAR...we have ANOTHER opportunity to win just one more. JUST ONE. not one and then another one and then we still gotta win in the western conference finals and so on...no just ONE MORE. and we are champs. And guess what, win this one and game 6 is ANCIENT HISTORY.

Spurs ARE the better team, but they must be mentally focused and ready and realize its still right there within reach.

baseline bum
I'll take any silver linings I can get, tbh.

Can't even yell at my monitor after all the yelling at the watch party tbh

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 02:38 AM
Suddenly, .4 and the Dirk Foul suddenly don't hurt anymore. Like at all. This blows everything else so out of the water that it broke the scale. :lol

This is supposed to be good news?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

Baam
06-19-2013, 02:40 AM
The one silver lining is that it's not the last game of the season, that the only thing you can say.

Sure they will be tired, under the weather, coached by a bum and all but they still have a bullet in the chamber.

dg7md
06-19-2013, 02:41 AM
I felt equally shitty once we lost game 6 against Detroit. I know it's a home game and different, but you know, same deal. They delivered in game 7, we can only hope they can here too.

LarryDavid

Another quaalude and you'll love me in the morning...

siraulo23
Cant get over this loss like I did game 5 loss
I
I said the spurs getting to the finals is their championship, any wins in the finals is gravy

But when you're a ft or a rebound away, and it's definitely an or, from winning the championshiP, fffff

What chance do you give the spurs in game 7? I give EM 5%and would refuse to watch the game if they get blown out... Not like this...

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 02:42 AM
boo...don't like this post.

spurs win game 7, game 6 will mean NOTHING.

biggest difference between those years and this year, in 04 spurs had to not only win game 6 on the road againt LA but win again at home. It felt more of an uphill battle, also we had just lost 3 straight. We were done...

in 06, that WAS game 7, there was no coming back from that. They were eliminated.

BUT THIS YEAR...we have ANOTHER opportunity to win just one more. JUST ONE. not one and then another one and then we still gotta win in the western conference finals and so on...no just ONE MORE. and we are champs. And guess what, win this one and game 6 is ANCIENT HISTORY.

Spurs ARE the better team, but they must be mentally focused and ready and realize its still right there within reach.

solid post.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Indeed .4 is no longer the worst moment in spurs history its the spurs letting Miami keep the trophy for another 2 days

caŽlo
06-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Manu was involved in those two.

He's the one who guarded fisher

InRareForm
06-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Should I bet 10,000 dollar on Miami Heat moneyline next game?

Win win bet. Get to spend tons of money on booze if heat win to heal the depression. Spurs win, I just lost 10k but Tim got his 5th!!

CitizenDwayne
06-19-2013, 02:45 AM
In all seriousness, can you guys imagine if a Game 7 had ended that way?

dg7md
06-19-2013, 02:46 AM
In all seriousness, can you guys imagine if a Game 7 had ended that way?

True... No way it can end worse than it did tonight.

Mal
06-19-2013, 02:46 AM
It`s like turning dagger, which you are already stabbed.

RD2191
06-19-2013, 02:48 AM
This is like beimg diagnosed with cancer, you know death is coming but you just have to wait for it. Game 7 can't come soon enough. Just get it over with.

Sean Cagney
06-19-2013, 02:48 AM
I wish this were good news and we won! BUT WE DID NOT!

rmt
06-19-2013, 02:49 AM
I felt equally shitty once we lost game 6 against Detroit. I know it's a home game and different, but you know, same deal. They delivered in game 7, we can only hope they can here too.

That team had a prime Duncan, a prime Manu, a prime Bowen, a clutch Horry and a backup point guard (Barry). Only Horry was old.

Fireball
06-19-2013, 02:50 AM
I will not get over it ... We were 5 seconds away from winning the championship ... I feel so awful. As I am doing heart rehabilitation right now it really translates physically as my blood pressure is significantly higher than normal. Even higher than after the five games before.

-21-
06-19-2013, 02:51 AM
This is sad... :depressed

NASpurs
06-19-2013, 02:54 AM

Already assuming the Spurs don't win game seven. If the Spurs win game seven, game six would not be worse than those two in the grand scheme of things.

For all of timvp's believe posts, he's been pretty pessimistic this post season.

Rapper
06-19-2013, 02:54 AM
If If If If If If the spurs can luckily win Game 7 the championship DVD will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!

z0sa
06-19-2013, 02:55 AM
What the fuck. This season isnt over like with the Manu foul. This team isnt choking hard on a simple adjustment on TP. In fact this team, by most accounts including my own, shouldve been blown up or fading not so gracefully years ago. Instead, we are tied with the ultra talented Heat, perhaps the team with the most potential of all time, in the NBA Finals. James had an amazing and dare I say extraordinarily clutch game, yet we only lost Game 6 in Miami by 3 in OT. 37 year old Timmy had one of the best games of his career, all expectations considered! Timmy fucking Duncan! Amazing.

I refuse to be disheartened. The pain from this loss leaves me tense but nothing like 2001 or 04 or 06 or 08. Those teams were in their prime and our expectations were title driven. Those years the Spurs owed us a deep playoff run. But this year they did not owe anyone shit. They played because we never give up, fans or team.

being here is a fucking gift. Having a chance to win the title in Miami in 2013 is a dream come true, without exception.

The Spurs can do no wrong in game 7 as far as I am concerned.

ElNono
The good news is that there's one more game... I'm sure if we don't win game 7, we're going to come back to this game, but at least until Thursday there's something to look forward to.

If this would've been Game 7....:smchode:

justinandimcool
After OKC, next year meant 12 months.

Our "next year" is in about 43 hours.

Ice009
06-19-2013, 03:01 AM
I wish this were good news and we won! BUT WE DID NOT!

Hey man, this was one fu#$%^ of a game. I'm finding it hard to do anything. I'm pretty much ready to play the next one right now.

Ice009
06-19-2013, 03:03 AM
I will not get over it ... We were 5 seconds away from winning the championship ... I feel so awful. As I am doing heart rehabilitation right now it really translates physically as my blood pressure is significantly higher than normal. Even higher than after the five games before.

shit. You mentioned a heart attack or something in another thread not too long ago. Were you serious about that? I thought you were joking.

Are you alright? How in the hell can you watch these games? I really don't want anything happening to anyone over these games.

Baam
06-19-2013, 03:05 AM
shit. You mentioned a heart attack or something in another thread not too long ago. Were you serious about that? I thought you were joking.

Are you alright? How in the hell can you watch these games? I really don't want anything happening to anyone over these games.

Hopefully Peter Holt is alright as well...

timvp
06-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Already assuming the Spurs don't win game seven.

I'm talking immediate aftermath of loss.

Tonight's loss hurts more than any loss ever -- and that's even factoring in the Game 7.

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm talking immediate aftermath of loss.

Tonight's loss hurts more than any loss ever -- and that's even factoring in the Game 7.

The bright side is that at least it wasn't against the Lakers with Kobe nailing the game tying 3.

angelbelow
06-19-2013, 03:07 AM
Its not over yet. It's time to see if this team has what it takes to be champions. Overcoming this hurdle would top off what has been an extraordinary year. Now is the time to believe in our team.

Capt Bringdown
06-19-2013, 03:10 AM
The bright side is that at least it wasn't against the Lakers with Kobe nailing the game tying 3.

Ha! Getting killed by a 45-year old Ray fucking Allen might be worse.

OZspurs
06-19-2013, 03:11 AM
admit it, Heat did great job. the last couple of plays Spurs did, really sucked.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 03:12 AM
Good news in ginobili played like dogg shit he can't play any worse right?motherfucker should come out like somebody slapped his mamma in game 7

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 03:14 AM
Good news in ginobili played like dogg shit he can't play any worse right?motherfucker should come out like somebody slapped his mamma in game 7

Problem is Duncan can't play any better.

biziofromdowntown
06-19-2013, 03:19 AM
This game was the end of the road. Unless Lebron will kill himself during next 48 hours there's no way we fan win game 7.

nkdlunch
06-19-2013, 03:19 AM
God what a depressing asshole op is. Nut up pussy

timvp
06-19-2013, 03:20 AM
What stage of grief is it if now I just can't stop laughing at how perfectly that played out to be the most horrific loss in NBA history?

Baam
06-19-2013, 03:22 AM
What stage of grief is it if now I just can't stop laughing at how perfectly that played out to be the most horrific loss in NBA history?

I could laugh uncontrollably at Splitter getting blocked but I can't with this one, this is just too tragic.

CitizenDwayne
06-19-2013, 03:23 AM
I'm imagining a compilation of Ginobili's many bloopers tonight with Benny Hill music playing.

fleggy2k2
06-19-2013, 03:26 AM

Don't quote me on this but I think this is how the Joker's origin story goes. By the time game 7 rolls around, i wouldn't be surprised if all of us started going crazy.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 03:26 AM
It's 4:30AM here... I just don't think I can fall asleep...

baseline bum
06-19-2013, 03:28 AM

I think that's the stage before people start cutting themselves tbh

timvp
06-19-2013, 03:29 AM
I could laugh uncontrollably at Splitter getting blocked but I can't with this one, this is just too tragic.

It's all I can do, bro.

Up 13. Things looking good. Starting to thinking about riverboats.

Heat make giant run. Lead gone. Game circling drain.

Parker hits heroic three-pointer, follows it up with steal and another jumper. If the Spurs win, those go down as some of the clutchest shots in NBA history.

LeBron fumbles away multiple possessions.

Oh damn Manu to the line up by 4 with 28 seconds remaining. Hell yeah, nikkros!

Damn, he missed one. Damn that sucks but oh well.

LeBron bricks it's a three!!!!!! Rebound and it's championship. No rebound.

Damn, they get offensive rebound ... LeBron again -- if he misses it's over -- he makes it.

Kawhi to the line. If he makes both, championship. Misses.

They miss another three!!! If the Spurs rebound, championship.

No rebound.

Ray Allen shooting ... if he misses this, championship. Nope he makes it.

Review. If his toe is on the line, championship. Nope toe not on the line.

Spurs ball ... can win with a bucket ... nope, no bucket.

And then even went up three in overtime ... holy hell.

:depressed

Ah................

hommeaetage
06-19-2013, 03:29 AM

That's what we said after game 4, and look what he gave us. As hard as I was on him I never imagined Manu sabotaging a potential championship; and that's what he did tonight

hommeaetage
06-19-2013, 03:31 AM
It's all I can do, bro.

Parker hits heroic three-pointer, follows it up with steal and another jumper. If the Spurs win, those go down as some of the clutchest shots in NBA history.

Damn, they get offensive rebound ... LeBron again -- if he misses it's over -- he makes it.

No rebound.

Ah................

I went and watched the replay, you know Kawhi had the ball for the rebound 'til Manu and Diaw collided on him smh

InRareForm
06-19-2013, 03:33 AM
At least we aren't bobcats fans.

playbonner15
06-19-2013, 03:33 AM
The Spurs win the championship, then all of Manu's mistakes will be forgotten. Remember Parker's game winning shot on Game 1? Ray Allen just evened it out. Game 7 we'll see who deserves the trophy. If the Spurs don't give up they will win this :ihit

spurs10
06-19-2013, 03:36 AM
I'll take any silver linings I can get, tbh. I think Tim will inspire the team to play better. I was most worried because the Heat missed a lot of shots and won, but we missed a lot of shots too. Manu responded very well after game 4, as everyone did. Game 4 was the inspiration for game 5 and game 6 will be the inspiration for the greatest game in the Spurs' recent history. They will dig deep and win it. The Heat got a lucky break or two and squeaked by. They will play like they are entitled, but in the back of their minds they know they are pretenders.

InRareForm
06-19-2013, 03:39 AM
The Spurs win the championship, then all of Manu's mistakes will be forgotten. Remember Parker's game winning shot on Game 1? Ray Allen just evened it out. Game 7 we'll see who deserves the trophy. If the Spurs don't give up they will win this :ihit

wow forgot about the parker shot... we would have still been up in score, but I still catch your drift.

nkdlunch
06-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Seemed like some luck was on Heat side. Not much more than that. This happens all the time in regular season games. Im not sure what the fuss is all about. Series is still tied. Nut up

SenorSpur
06-19-2013, 03:56 AM
There's a common denominator in 2 of those 3 losses: Manu

Word...and potentially the lost of two titles to go with it.

The only antidote that will remedy this "effed up" feeling is for them to win Game 7 - and I just have a hard time seeing how they're going to regroup and recharge in 48 hours to do so.

ezau
06-19-2013, 04:19 AM
If Miami wins this series, it's going to be the flukiest championship ever. Heat didn't beat the Spurs, Spurs beat themselves. Good thing is we know the team can play better than this.

GSH
06-19-2013, 04:38 AM
I went and watched the replay, you know Kawhi had the ball for the rebound 'til Manu and Diaw collided on him smh

That, to me, is the worst part of it all. There were three damned Spurs there to get that rebound, and they fought each other for it. Miller didn't grab that rebound - Manu and Diaw slapped it away from Kawhi. It was over if they just stay the hell away from him.

The second worst part, for me personally, is that I picked the Spurs in 6 and 96 points. I was sitting there watching Kawhi about to shoot his free throws, thinking, "How fucking perfect could this be? He makes his two FT's, the Spurs win the Championship, and I win $1,000." Right now, I don't give a damn about the $1K, but for just a few seconds there, it looked like the whole world was perfect tonight.

The third worse? Even in OT, we got the damned ball back with 8 seconds, and a 1 point deficit. That's the stuff legends are made of. In a way it was going to be even more perfect for having gone to OT. Bring it up the court, drop a 2-pointer at the buzzer, and cheer for about a week. And we didn't even get a fucking shot up. Manu went into that crowd expecting the refs to blow a whistle. I'd have taken ANY shot. Hell, it felt like destiny. Put one up, and it's going in. But you don't fail to get a damned shot up.

FUUUUCCKKKK!

It's 4:30AM here... I just don't think I can fall asleep...

I had a hydrocodone left over from when I had kidney stones. I popped that bastard about 2 1/2 hours ago, thinking I would just sleep this off. I'm still crawling the fucking walls. I guess if I hadn't had that, I'd be peeling the paint off the walls, too.

easjer
06-19-2013, 05:15 AM
Yeah. Still trying to figure out how to deal with work. May just blow a vacation day to try and sleep it off. No sleep tonight, very wired right now.

BillMc
06-19-2013, 05:18 AM
The good news is there is a game on Thursday! This game just becomes a footnote if we can win that one...

SpurSpurSpurs
06-19-2013, 05:21 AM
I'm still hurt. Slept for just 4 hrs. Thinking everything will be gone, but I was wrong. Almost had it!

FkLA
06-19-2013, 05:39 AM
That, to me, is the worst part of it all. There were three damned Spurs there to get that rebound, and they fought each other for it. Miller didn't grab that rebound - Manu and Diaw slapped it away from Kawhi. It was over if they just stay the hell away from him.

The second worst part, for me personally, is that I picked the Spurs in 6 and 96 points. I was sitting there watching Kawhi about to shoot his free throws, thinking, "How fucking perfect could this be? He makes his two FT's, the Spurs win the Championship, and I win $1,000." Right now, I don't give a damn about the $1K, but for just a few seconds there, it looked like the whole world was perfect tonight.

The third worse? Even in OT, we got the damned ball back with 8 seconds, and a 1 point deficit. That's the stuff legends are made of. In a way it was going to be even more perfect for having gone to OT. Bring it up the court, drop a 2-pointer at the buzzer, and cheer for about a week. And we didn't even get a fucking shot up. Manu went into that crowd expecting the refs to blow a whistle. I'd have taken ANY shot. Hell, it felt like destiny. Put one up, and it's going in. But you don't fail to get a damned shot up.

FUUUUCCKKKK!

I had a hydrocodone left over from when I had kidney stones. I popped that bastard about 2 1/2 hours ago, thinking I would just sleep this off. I'm still crawling the fucking walls. I guess if I hadn't had that, I'd be peeling the paint off the walls, too.

I had 95 points, I actually got a little greedy and was happy when Whi missed the FT. :(

Fireball
06-19-2013, 05:59 AM

no, I was serious. Had a minor attack while playing basketball ... No damage to the heart thankfully. But really only game 1 seemed a little stressful for me, now I adjusted and I am fine. The loss hurts in so many other ways ... I could not have thought it to be possible. We have to win game 7 or the media will hype this as one of the greatest comebacks in Finals history for the Heat ... Cannot stand it

Mugen
06-19-2013, 06:11 AM
:lol I got nothing. Despondent seems to be the best word.

chapnis
06-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Friday (Thursday) can't come soon enough for me.

barakz21
06-19-2013, 06:36 AM
I'm afraid our boys'll get blown out of game 7. What makes that thought very possible are many different factors. TP's Hamstring, Manu's continued suckage, but the biggest reason that nobody hasn't brought up (I think, mabye) is that the Heat may have solved Danny Green already. He's the biggest reason we were winning the series. Without him making 3s, TIMVP's Heat in 5 might've ended up coming true.

eric365
06-19-2013, 06:55 AM
I just don't see them winning game 7.
The crowd will be on fire and the 3s won't fall....

Up 5 with 28 sec to go :depressed

SPURSCHAMP
06-19-2013, 07:13 AM
I hate this
"x cant play worse than he did today"
"They got lucky that we screwed up, it wont happen again"
"x on opposing team can never do that again, theyll never get this hot again"
"X has to play better next game"
"Fluky this... Fluky that"
"Heat cant play possibly any better, we cant play worse"
Not just game 6 but the whole fucking series, especially Manu Ginobili. We hear this after every loss and yet Ginobili continues playing worse, the Heat dont cool off. Im pissed the fuck off with this Game 6 and pimple faced Pop. /endrant

SPURSCHAMP
06-19-2013, 07:16 AM
Im on vacation in China and had to watch this game at 9 am and been dealing with it the whole day, and wont be able to sleep. Fuck

dg7md
06-19-2013, 07:19 AM
I'm afraid our boys'll get blown out of game 7. What makes that thought very possible are many different factors. TP's Hamstring, Manu's continued suckage, but the biggest reason that nobody hasn't brought up (I think, mabye) is that the Heat may have solved Danny Green already. He's the biggest reason we were winning the series. Without him making 3s, TIMVP's Heat in 5 might've ended up coming true.

Green missed some open shots he normally makes, for what its worth.

TE
06-19-2013, 07:21 AM
It is what it is...I'll just enjoy the continued success of this franchise over the last 15 or so years. That said, I'm not watching anything Spurs related until Game 7 tipoff...

bklynspursfan
06-19-2013, 07:34 AM
I took nyquil towards the end of the 4th cause i knew i wouldn't be able to sleep and it looked like we were done. Then TP's heroics had me regretting it, & my adrenaline got me back into it. Just to be severely disappointed again. woke up over an hour earlier than i had to for work, and could not get back to sleep. i kept imaging all these different scenarios that should've went down. I want to be optimistic, but i have little hope for tomorrow's game. Just a horrible feeling...

dg7md
06-19-2013, 07:38 AM
The real good news is that the Heat weren't all that convincing throughout the game and didn't truly look unbeatable when we played our best all series long. Psychologically, no game was more important to the Heat than game six, the daunting task of winning two in a row surpasses the need for one. You can definitely get sloppier that way.

I have zero doubt our Spurs will come out with the same urgency that the Heat did tonight that eventually put them 3 points over us.

GrandeDavid
06-19-2013, 07:41 AM
How about laughing at Tony's ridiculous falling out of bounds buzzer shot or Manu taking it to the hole in OT expecting a call.

Btw, I think the 2006 loss is woefully overrated. The Mavericks outplayed the Spurs that game and although the Spurs rallied furiously, and Manu's foul was unwise, the Spurs at least had the ball, on their home court, with plenty of time to make a shot to win in regulation. Also, the Spurs got owned in OT. So that 2006 loss isn't as bad.

G-Nob
06-19-2013, 07:44 AM
It's all I can do, bro.

No rebound.

Ah................

If it's possible to sticky a single post on this site, this should be it. I want to remember this post win or lose on Thursday.

Strategic
06-19-2013, 07:44 AM
Chalmers' confidence exceeds his talent by two fold. Greasy little pig. Then Battiers' banker..............what a bitch! Then half of the servers went down.

Spurs9
06-19-2013, 07:55 AM
It feels like we lost the series last night, but I have to remind myself there will be 1 more.

ffadicted
06-19-2013, 08:13 AM
It's all I can do, bro.

No rebound.

Ah................

I'm going to go kill myself now

L.I.T
06-19-2013, 08:16 AM
I've been trying to figure out the narrative for this series. Sadly, it's clear now.

Heat come roaring back, courageously staving off sure fire elimination and loss to miraculously pull out a game they shouldn't have won. In Game 7 they go up big early, taking advantage of a demoralized team to stake out that early lead...and some how weather the final storm by an aging champion to win the championship. Heat are lauded far and wide for their steely resolve in the face of incredible adversity.

While the Spurs are backhandedly praised as the last gasp of an era. Respected for still having some fight left in their old bones, before being dismissed as also-rans.

It just feels so right for ESPN and NBA packaging. Almost as if it was written.

hommeaetage
06-19-2013, 12:03 PM

FUUUUCCKKKK!

Not only they didn't call a timeout, but Manu had 3 guys waiting for him and Kawhi was wide open on the wing:bang

MannyIsGod
06-19-2013, 12:19 PM
How in the hell is that good news? When my Lobos lost to Harvard it felt worse to me than .4, dude. Now this - only a few months later - trumps both. THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS LJ.

MannyIsGod
06-19-2013, 12:21 PM
I've been trying to figure out the narrative for this series. Sadly, it's clear now.

Heat come roaring back, courageously staving off sure fire elimination and loss to miraculously pull out a game they shouldn't have won. In Game 7 they go up big early, taking advantage of a demoralized team to stake out that early lead...and some how weather the final storm by an aging champion to win the championship. Heat are lauded far and wide for their steely resolve in the face of incredible adversity.

While the Spurs are backhandedly praised as the last gasp of an era. Respected for still having some fight left in their old bones, before being dismissed as also-rans.

It just feels so right for ESPN and NBA packaging. Almost as if it was written.

Ironically, if the Heat go on to win they'll be cemented as one of the greatest teams as all time and Lebrons legacy will grow. And while Lebron had great stretches yesterday, he had some HUGE turnovers and got owned about the last 2 1/2 minutes of regulation. All that matters is who wins.

Jumi
06-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Indeed .4 is no longer the worst moment in spurs history its the spurs letting Miami keep the trophy for another 2 days

This

rAm
06-19-2013, 01:11 PM
This is what truly was bothering me last night, and will forever. I can't see Lebron losing Game 7 after he saw his Championship taken away from him, and somehow got another shot. Spurs are deflated, Heat are the opposite. Would have been happier with a blowout TBH.

It's all I can do, bro.

No rebound.

Ah................

michaelwcho
06-19-2013, 01:14 PM
Just make Lebron and Wade shoot, and get decent shots instead of turnovers.

Easier said than done, but...

Spursmania
06-19-2013, 01:16 PM
You guys need to stop torturing yourselves at least until we actually lose the series. Yeah, it hurts and it hurts a lot, but we still have game 7 to play. Pull up your pants and grow some. We've had some time to wallow, now let's gtfu and support this team. BELIEVE!!

Sean Cagney
06-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Hey man, this was one fu#$%^ of a game. I'm finding it hard to do anything. I'm pretty much ready to play the next one right now.

Yeah that sucked man! I hardly slept but I managed to get a few hours. I hope I don't go through nights like that again soon. I am not ready for them to play right now though, they need some rest for a day after that one. I hope they can get this game 7.