PDA

View Full Version : The REAL good news...

dg7md
06-19-2013, 02:51 AM
The Heat tend to play way less efficient and more panicked after they win a previous game.

All series we have seen them play incredibly well after getting beat down.

Well, we got beat down (by ourselves, mostly), so there is the same philosophy there that the Heat might be a little cocky and not play up to their potential.

Right now I would say the Spurs have the biggest incentive to win. The Heat have more room to be comfortable because it's game 7 on their floor, but, we have absolutely no room for error. We cannot afford mistakes.

I will admit I am not too confident, but, our team has been through hell and back. If any team can do it, we can. :lobt2:

TDomination
06-19-2013, 02:56 AM
Heat are probably feeling like they have this championship in the bag...seriously.

Spurs will be ready and if we come out with the same type of intensity, we will win. Still just one win away. Win and game 6 is MEANINGLESS

Parker will play better and lets just pray that Manu somehow finds some sort of fountain of game 5 to help this team.

Duncan will be ready, SPURS WILL WIN!

dg7md
06-19-2013, 03:00 AM
This Spurs team will go down as the greatest Spurs teams in history if we can pull out a game 7 on their floor. It'll be daunting, but I truly think that we have the talent to do it. I know that our guys are going to be spending all of tomorrow working on what went wrong and they will be eager to shut all of us up from doubting them...

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 03:03 AM
Ha...I doubt that will be the case in a series closing game with the title on the line. You could put the shoe on the other foot and say the Heat will play even harder knowing what it will take to beat the Spurs. Either way, I hope game 7 is great.

CitizenDwayne
My thoughts exactly. All this depression and 'awww really we surprised everyone just making it to the Finals' crap...save it for Thursday.

One more game, against a Heat team who are notorious for pre-ejac.

BoviceRunsTrains
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NQIPVqLMUg

Master splitter
06-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Wow..3:04 am and finally I'm able to log in lol.

dg7md
06-19-2013, 03:04 AM
Ha...I doubt that will be the case in a series closing game with the title on the line. You could put the shoe on the other foot and say the Heat will play even harder knowing what it will take to beat the Spurs. Either way, I hope game 7 is great.

True, but we got humiliated and have more to play for. Heat got lucky, plain and simple. That luck is destined to run out sooner or later.

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 03:05 AM
If we had 2 days rest I think you might have something. But on such a short turnaround, it's going to be insanely tough. Everything was aligned perfectly for us to win that game. Trying to get pumped up for Game 7 feels a lot like us trying to get pumped for Game 6 in OKC in last year's WCF. It's so tough to bounce back after a demoralizing loss where you thought you had it.

Master splitter
06-19-2013, 03:13 AM
Proud of this spurs team..never thought they make it this far. Green and kawai played amazing this year along with Timmy and Tony. Thurs the final battle, win or lose we have 2 talented players to look foward too.