PDA

View Full Version : Great News- The Spurs dont look tired!

Dizzle
06-19-2013, 03:18 AM
Youve gotta feel great about game 7. Spurs track record after losses is fantastic this season and we looked hungrier than ever tonight.. I saw a look in Tony, Manu, and Tims eyes that was fierce and courageous.

Our only worry this season was fatigue.. and guess what.. it hasnt hit us at all.

#GSG

Stabula
06-19-2013, 03:23 AM
:lol Spurs are probably fucking gassed. Only hope is that the Heat are even more gassed than the Spurs. Both teams used up a ton of energy tonight.

CitizenDwayne
06-19-2013, 03:24 AM
Don't look tired? Who knows how tired they'll be on Thursday?

ezau
06-19-2013, 03:29 AM
One day rest is enough to shake off the cobwebs. The battle is more mental than physical, tbh. If the Spurs have moved on from this loss, we're winning this ship.

TDomination
06-19-2013, 03:34 AM
One day rest is enough to shake off the cobwebs. The battle is more mental than physical, tbh. If the Spurs have moved on from this loss, we're winning this ship.
bingo, hit the nail on the head, right on target, you right on with this one...and so forth

100% mental from here on out, if spurs come out with the SAME FOCUS, we will win.
Heat think they have this in the bag..

naico
06-19-2013, 03:37 AM
TP looked extremely gassed. Pay attention. And i don't know how TD can recover with this. It's been a while since he had to bring that much energy to a game.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 03:41 AM
OP needs to pass some of the painkillers he's been taking, tbh

dg7md
06-19-2013, 04:14 AM
These are pro athletes, tbh they will be fine after they get a full night's rest.

Fatigue is the weakest excuse in all of sports. They are some of the best conditioned athletes and only play for ~40 minutes a game every other day WITH plenty of breaks between the action.

Spurs just need to do what got them here and they have just as much of a chance to win as Miami does. Momentum does not carry over between games. Best of one, now.

slick'81
06-19-2013, 04:19 AM
Tony parker looked like was gonna Fckn die

ezau
06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
Let's be honest here. There are around four or five teams that can win a championship every year. You really have to very, very lucky to win one. Heat were lucky tonight, let's hope it's the Spurs turn on Thursday.

JingleJangleJingle
06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
pop rested tim down the stretch for game 7 tbh.

jiggy_55
06-19-2013, 04:58 AM
Parker was cramping and looked like he was gassed. 48 hours is enough for them to regain some energy and some fight. Adrenaline will kick in and let's hope they play their best. Manu, Green, Splitter, Neal can't play any worse. Parker also played poorly other than his 4th quarter heroics for a minute. Only Duncan and Leonard were balling.

Seefourdc
06-19-2013, 05:03 AM
It takes 72 hours for the body to recover from intense physical exercise. That's why every powerlifting schedule has primary lifts for strength twice a week. It doesn't matter if they are professional or not this game and how hard they played will cost them some, especially the vets. I can't imagine Duncan playing nearly this well again, and really he was the only person who gave the Spurs the cushion that made the game close at the end. If he doesn't have fresh legs and the Heat play the same defense... well.

The Spurs had to win before game 7.

Rapper
06-19-2013, 05:04 AM
Heat in 7

spurs10
06-19-2013, 05:05 AM
Parker was cramping and looked like he was gassed. 48 hours is enough for them to regain some energy and some fight. Adrenaline will kick in and let's hope they play their best. Manu, Green, Splitter, Neal can't play any worse. Parker also played poorly other than his 4th quarter heroics for a minute. Only Duncan and Leonard were balling. Boris Diaw was ballin' and so was Kawhi.....

jiggy_55
06-19-2013, 05:36 AM
Boris Diaw was ballin' and so was Kawhi.....

I forgot Diaw, but ya him, Leonard and Duncan were the only positives last night

Spursmania
06-19-2013, 06:55 AM
What about that nasty fall to Timmy's leg/knee when Bosch fell on him?? No word on that? Timmy came up limping. I'm too exhausted to rewind my DVD at this point. But any mention of that-I'm damn concerned.

sammy
06-19-2013, 07:17 AM
Heat in 7

Fuck you! GTFO!

cd98
06-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Both teams are tired. Hope Kawhi has a monster game. He's 21. Dude was a stud last night absent one free throw.

Horse
06-19-2013, 07:27 AM
Well atleast we know we can beat miami on the road in a pressure packed game. My concern is Tony has not had his jumper since he hurt his hamstring. However if they wanna give so much attention to the shooters no reason Timmy can't dominate again. No way we should've lost but if we took care of the ball just a little better we would've won going away. Not time to give up.

Rapper
06-19-2013, 07:30 AM
Fuck you! GTFO!

come on man

I love the spurs but you got to accept the fact that the heat are just the better team and they have hom court advantage

With manu playing like that ( 8TOs) there is no chnace for us to survive in Game 7

Spurs9
06-19-2013, 08:07 AM
bingo, hit the nail on the head, right on target, you right on with this one...and so forth

100% mental from here on out, if spurs come out with the SAME FOCUS, we will win.
Heat think they have this in the bag..

Agreed

ballhog
06-19-2013, 08:20 AM
Miami played hard, hit a boatload of 3's, and hit a few miracle 3's in the end---were lucky to win. If Leonard's FT doesn't roll out. Jeez, even Battier was making bank-shot 3's.

41times
06-19-2013, 08:28 AM
Timmy looked 29 in the first half last night. He faded a bit in the 2nd but dam he looked good.
Ginob looked 90!

beallionaire
06-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Heat in 7

faggot

beallionaire
06-19-2013, 08:37 AM
come on man

I love the spurs but you got to accept the fact that the heat are just the better team and they have hom court advantage

With manu playing like that ( 8TOs) there is no chnace for us to survive in Game 7

Accept the fact that they are a better team? You must still be drunk from last night

Russ
06-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Fatigue would seem to be less a factor when both teams know there's no more basketball to save energy for.

Everyone can just collapse at the end, win or lose.

EIC
06-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Those of you who are saying "Spurs in 7!" are laughably naive. Not only did they physically leave everything on the court last night, but one simply cannot mentally get over the fact that you played your best, were a whisker away from winning it, then lost it all.

Guys, it's fucking over. This is not defeatism, it's realism. You are setting yourself up for a massive disappointment (again) if you think otherwise.

Ignignokt
06-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Um, its not over. This is one last chance for the spurs to win a championship. They know it, as professionals and sportsmen, I think they're going to give it their best and let the chips fall where they may, and live happily with the results.

kskonn
06-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Honestly I would love to be confident going either direction. However if this series has proven anything it is that every game is a very different game. You just never know what is going to happen game to game. I do think the Spurs will need to come out hot to have a chance. If their shooters can make some open looks to start the game you will force Miami to be more indecisive and give yourself a chance. If Miami comes out on a run it could be a long night.

kskonn
06-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Also, lets not forget that something happened to Wade, anyone heard the extent of that injury?

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-19-2013, 09:41 AM
It's sad we're even having this discussion. I can't trust Pop after his inexcusable mistakes last night.

boutons_deux
06-19-2013, 09:43 AM
It's sad we're even having this discussion. I can't trust Pop after his inexcusable mistakes last night.

Agreed, Pop's fuckups were fatal, and dumbfounding. He didn't coach with "appropriate smarts"