PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Once Spurs lose this series....

AussieFanKurt
06-19-2013, 03:37 AM
What will be your first thought about Manu "I think I'm 25 still" Ginobili when the buzzer goes at the end of the 4th

Thebesteva
06-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Honestly, basketball is a sport that requires high IQ in the right moments. With a few seconds left, he was triple teamed and he ran in for a layup. Doesn't matter that it was a light foul, even if it was flagrant you DO NOT call that foul in the NBA finals with seconds left for the Larry O Brien trophy. I read that he was responsible for 8 of the 15 turnovers in the game, and that is unforgivable. If I'm the Spurs, I do not resign that guy.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2013, 03:41 AM
What will be your first thought about Manu "I think I'm 25 still" Ginobili when the buzzer goes at the end of the 4th

same shit in 06

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 03:43 AM
I can forgive Manu (and I'm no Manu homer by any means). Without him, the Spurs would have 2 less titles and have been down 3-2 going into this game.

Choke jobs happen in sports and it's rather unfair to him that this single game would undermine his legacy.

I'm highly pissed at the son-of-a-bitch right now, but he's contributed far more to the Spurs franchise than he's taken away.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-19-2013, 03:45 AM
he was responsible for 8 of the 13 turnovers in the game, and that is unforgivable. If I'm the Spurs, I do not resign that guy.
FTFY

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 03:46 AM
Win or lose...that he retires.

Reck
I wouldn't give two shits as I would tune basketball out for a few years.

Thebesteva
FTFY

Damn that makes it worst....kill him

ElNono
06-19-2013, 03:52 AM

That it was a great season. I mean, the Spurs weren't even supposed to be here.

Tonight's loss will also probably rank as the biggest choke/luck game in the history of the league. I probably feel bad for Tim, Manu and Tony. I know people like to think these Spurs can walk right back here next season, but I think this was their last legitimate shot at it.

td4mvp2k
06-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Honestly, basketball is a sport that requires high IQ in the right moments. With a few seconds left, he was triple teamed and he ran in for a layup. Doesn't matter that it was a light foul, even if it was flagrant you DO NOT call that foul in the NBA finals with seconds left for the Larry O Brien trophy. I read that he was responsible for 8 of the 15 turnovers in the game, and that is unforgivable. If I'm the Spurs, I do not resign that guy.:lol ya if its not kobe u dont call dat foul... lakers kno bout not resign'n der players who do it all 4 ur team... :lol

Thebesteva
06-19-2013, 03:55 AM
That it was a great season. I mean, the Spurs weren't even supposed to be here.

Tonight's loss will also probably rank as the biggest choke/luck game in the history of the league. I probably feel bad for Tim, Manu and Tony. I know people like to think these Spurs can walk right back here next season, but I think this was their last legitimate shot at it.

It's the passing of the guard era now. All the players we watched growing up are slowly leaving...Kobe, Tim, Garnett, Pierce, etc etc are only a year or so away from calling it quits. It will be the new era of bball where guys will flop shamelessy and be soft as tissue.

I dont like the direction the league has taken at all...guys that are on Lebron and Blake Griffins level of physical beast talent are flopping like Vlade. Guys like Shaq and Robinson frowned heavily upon shit like that.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 04:02 AM
It's the passing of the guard era now. All the players we watched growing up are slowly leaving...Kobe, Tim, Garnett, Pierce, etc etc are only a year or so away from calling it quits. It will be the new era of bball where guys will flop shamelessy and be soft as tissue.

I dont like the direction the league has taken at all...guys that are on Lebron and Blake Griffins level of physical beast talent are flopping like Vlade. Guys like Shaq and Robinson frowned heavily upon shit like that.

I already can't stand the twitter bullshit under the screen... I mean, if I want twitter, I'll go check it out myself...

Rogue
06-19-2013, 08:56 AM
People seemed to have forgotten that it was also Manu who built the 5pt lead in the last 2-3 minutes, though his efforts were all negated in the end by his own mistakes. Spurs win by Manu, and lose by Manu which they should've learned in the game 1 vs. warriors

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 09:00 AM
I can forgive Manu (and I'm no Manu homer by any means). Without him, the Spurs would have 2 less titles and have been down 3-2 going into this game.

Choke jobs happen in sports and it's rather unfair to him that this single game would undermine his legacy.

I'm highly pissed at the son-of-a-bitch right now, but he's contributed far more to the Spurs franchise than he's taken away.

with him and his antics, he costs the spurs 2 real fkn titles 06 + 13, dont forget the years in between where he played for country and couldnt hold up for the RS...fck him

last night was like 06 final play for the 30mins he was on the court on loop...turnover after turnover

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2013, 09:02 AM
People seemed to have forgotten that it was also Manu who built the 5pt lead in the last 2-3 minutes, though his efforts were all negated in the end by his own mistakes. Spurs win by Manu, and lose by Manu which they should've learned in the game 1 vs. warriors

so his hero antics at the of the game where he was cold all night should be forgiven? just like parker only showing up the final minute of a game making winning plays like they did that the whole game? gtfo if those 2 idiots didnt make boneheaded plays, we wouldnt be in the position to rely on prayer plays to win games.....

TE
06-19-2013, 09:39 AM
First thoughts? Retire.