PDA

View Full Version : wheels felt off

biziofromdowntown
06-19-2013, 04:15 AM
Timmy deserves his 5 ring, but this team and Pop aren't able to help him. I'm too much depressed to belive this time. Sorry guys. Blame me if u want but this loss broke something in my heart.

dg7md
06-19-2013, 04:17 AM
Save it for after game 7... I know it hurts, but we still have another game.

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 04:18 AM
Fuck Manu and Pop right now. Right now being the key words. Timmy deserves better than this garbage.

hommeaetage
06-19-2013, 04:20 AM
That lineup to start the 4th was the most moronic thing I've ever seen Pop done. And he's done some really shitty things before. To add insult to injury, he called a timeout, and brought back the same lineup. Damn Pop

Horry Hipcheck
06-19-2013, 04:21 AM
A) Can you do everyone a solid and use the word "fell" properly every time you use that hackneyed phrase?
B) If you're upset, demoralized, whatever, get over it. I've loved this organization my entire life and even I remember that it's a fucking game played by millionaires.
C) Game 7 may be a long shot historically, but so what. Someone has to win it all, and as much as we all want to bitch about how close the Spurs came tonight, the fact remains that they are not eliminated.
D) We don't need a new thread every time someone wants to say what 98% of the board is discussing. It sucks, everyone is bummed, and in less than 48 hours the Spurs will give it one final shot. End thread.

biziofromdowntown
06-19-2013, 04:26 AM
No, the spurs will not give the final shot. We gave it last game. U can't belive how much i wanna be wrong, really, i'm torna almost to tear. But we cannot overcome this time. Band i don't belive in miracle, i see the reality.