PDA

View Full Version : Start Diaw in game seven.

Buddy Holly
06-19-2013, 07:31 AM
Tim
Diaw
Kawhi
Green
Parker

Start him out the gate. Have Leonard guard Wade and Green guard Miller.

bklynspursfan
06-19-2013, 07:42 AM
I agree with this... I wanted this for game 5 but Manu came in and played great. But it might be time for another change

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-19-2013, 07:44 AM
So weird to say but Diaw needs more minutes to defend Lebron. If he's in the game at the start of the 4th, I highly doubt that surge from Miami happens. They make it close, but they wouldn't have swung the momentum like they did.

dg7md
06-19-2013, 07:45 AM
:tu

BillMc
06-19-2013, 07:48 AM
LeBron's going to be gassed from last night. The more time Diaw's heavy body spends on him the better.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-19-2013, 07:48 AM
Diaw should play as many minutes as he can, but Id be tempted to start Manu and see if he can get going early while saving Boris's legs for a long second half.

I don't want to see Manu deep in the 4th quarter any more: he's leaving his feet before he knows what to do and throwing the ball away when trapped hard, and it's killing us.

Twisted_Dawg
06-19-2013, 07:53 AM
Tim
Diaw
Kawhi
Green
Parker

Start him out the gate. Have Leonard guard Wade and Green guard Miller.

I'm all for this with Manu playing as little as possible coming in late 1st qtr and late 3rd qtr to spell Parker with the understanding the first stupid turnover he makes, he gets yanked. Pop needs to shorten his rotation and play the guys that can produce 40+ minutes. Manu an Neal need to play sparingly as does Shitter and Bonner.