PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: would've won that Game 6.

Venti Quattro
06-19-2013, 09:06 AM
It sucks but we all know it.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Sup Jacob?

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 09:10 AM
Pretty much any NBA team except last night's Spurs wins that game 6 up 5 with 28 seconds left.

Maybe except the Phoenix Suns, since they're the most cursed franchise in NBA history.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 09:36 AM
D'antoni's Suns teams woulda found a way to lose, especially once Lebron hit that 3. The Heat would have swarmed Nash on the next inbound play and the ball would have gone to Marion, Amare, Barbosa, Bell or Diaw, all of which had miserable 4th quarter free throw percentages and would have undoubtedly missed at least one. They also wouldn't have put up a fight in overtime the way San Antonio did, they would have rolled over and died.

Bill_Brasky
06-19-2013, 10:04 AM
There have been several games like that this season for the Spurs. I remember Jarrett Jack hitting crazy shit against us in one regular season game to force OT and get a win where we missed free throws late, it's happened before.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2013, 10:06 AM
There have been several games like that this season for the Spurs. I remember Jarrett Jack hitting crazy shit against us in one regular season game to force OT and get a win where we missed free throws late, it's happened before.

this was the same shit as GS game 4, bunch of missed FTs leading to a loss

clambake
06-19-2013, 10:07 AM
can't believe the spurs lost to a one man team.

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 10:08 AM

Yeah, losing a game like this isn't much of a rarity during the regular season (Kobe's won games like this probably a dozen times) or even the playoffs (Reggie Miller's 8 points in 9 seconds, and the Spurs beat Golden State in nearly the exact same way), it's just never happened, to my knowledge, with a championship on the line.