PDA

View Full Version : The actual good news

Juggity
06-19-2013, 09:45 AM
The spurs were in a position to win the championship. Against one of the greatest teams of all time. A team that rattled off 27 straight wins and were projected to destroy the Spurs (and all teams) in the playoffs.

Tim Duncan had one of his best games of the season

Kawhi Leonard played with unbelievable energy.

Tiago hit some tough contested shots.

The Heat got unbelievably lucky multiple times — Battier's banked in 3, Lebron's last second 3, Ray's last second 3. Sometimes it happens.

Danny had an off game from 3, but still played great defense.

The last time Manu had a bad game, he came back angry and motivated.

The refs were not particularly bad.

But most of all: There's one more game to play.

GrandeDavid
06-19-2013, 09:52 AM
That's pretty much my take. Its not over yet. Throw out historical stats and bogus theories about being more tired. Both teams will let it fly tomorrow and there will be months of rest to come. I think its still 50/50, and I think so because the Spurs continue to play Miami well, Ginobili cannot play any more like a dog than he played yesterday, and if not for those clutch buckets late, Tony Parker had a poor game.

The Spurs can still get it done.

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 09:54 AM
Rise.

jstep13
06-19-2013, 09:55 AM
I dunno about everyone else, but I absolutely believe. If any team can win game 7 on the road it's the Spurs and if any team can lose Game 7 at home, it's this Miami team. The Spurs aren't playing MJ, they're not even playing Kobe, they're not playing killers. LeBron at one point looked like he was about to burst into tears at the end of reg down by 5. The Spurs had a 10 point lead, a game in which according to the pundits were suppose to be be blown out, and should have won.Regardless of what anyone says in the next 48 hrs the Spurs can absolutely win game 7.

soxxx
06-19-2013, 09:55 AM
Rise above.

SpurYank
06-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Same here. The so-called Spurs fans who post hate comments are sick. It's a fxcking game. I love that everyone in the news this a.m. is saying "SAN ANTONIO..." in some way. Our team has put us on everyone's lips. But wait! There's more. We have another game to go.

Can't get better than this.

soxxx
If we win game 7 it will make it 10x sweeter and give us something to look back to for years.

This is the defining series of our generation. 2010 was big, but the 2013 finals is the ultimate.

TDomination
Exactly, spurs looked like the better team yesterday and I'm truly starting to think that they are. So as long as they get past game 6, which they will, spurs have a good chance at breaking the heats hearts

cd98
Only good news is that there is one more game to play and it's for the championship. Last night was all bad news. It will be hard to come back, but unlike .4 and playing to get into the WCF, this is for a championship. I think the Spurs we know will show up.

Jumi
06-19-2013, 10:03 AM
They'll be ready!

ginobme
06-19-2013, 10:12 AM
I don't post often but I'm a long time lurker. If there's any home team that is mentally "fragile" enough to blow game 7 at home, its the Heat. If there was any road team that is mentally strong enough to win a game 7 on the road, its the Spurs.

Yuixafun
06-19-2013, 11:06 AM
The spurs were in a position to win the championship. Against one of the greatest teams of all time. A team that rattled off 27 straight wins and were projected to destroy the Spurs (and all teams) in the playoffs.

Tim Duncan had one of his best games of the season

Kawhi Leonard played with unbelievable energy.

Tiago hit some tough contested shots.

The Heat got unbelievably lucky multiple times — Battier's banked in 3, Lebron's last second 3, Ray's last second 3. Sometimes it happens.

Danny had an off game from 3, but still played great defense.

The last time Manu had a bad game, he came back angry and motivated.

The refs were not particularly bad.

But most of all: There's one more game to play.

Well said man!!

BillMc
06-19-2013, 11:09 AM
The Heat fans who left the game suck. They don't deserve a championship. This is nothing on the Heat team, I'm talking those fans who left.