PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Black people being front runners

benefactor
06-19-2013, 10:07 AM
Need someone to explain this to me tbh. All of the Heat fans at my work that are celebrating are black...and none of them have given much of a shit about basketball until the playoffs started. They use terms like "we" and "us" when talking about it. Why are blacks like this? Creepn? Trill? No racist btw...just an observation on something that comes up pretty regularly.

D-Wade
06-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Just like with any race question, you could ask it in another way, too. Most white people I know are rooting for the Spurs. Why's that?

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Just like with any race question, you could ask it in another way, too. Most white people I know are rooting for the Spurs. Why's that?

I'm as black as they come...well not my skin tone...but no way I'd root for Miami....no fucking way...I have more respect for the Spurs as a Lakers fan who's battled that team over the decade

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 10:31 AM
If I invalidate the Spurs I invalidate Kobe's legacy and we all know that ain't happening :lol

midnightpulp
06-19-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm as black as they come...well not my skin tone...but no way I'd root for Miami....no fucking way...I have more respect for the Spurs as a Lakers fan who's battled that team over the decade

Bet you want to see Ray Allen denied a ring, too.

Fucker is always at the center of these kind of games (Game 4 of the '08 Finals against your boys).

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Need someone to explain this to me tbh. All of the Heat fans at my work that are celebrating are black...and none of them have given much of a shit about basketball until the playoffs started. They use terms like "we" and "us" when talking about it. Why are blacks like this? Creepn? Trill? No racist btw...just an observation on something that comes up pretty regularly.
They flock to winning teams that are predominantly black. The movement started in the 80s when Reagan was flooding black areas with crack and reigniting racial tensions which fueled black people to cheer for the Lakers against the Celtics. Other predominantly black teams such as UNC basketball, Miami football, etc. had major success in the 80s and the brothas still bandwagon all of them. The end result of this is brothas feeling an emotional tie to all successful teams that are predominantly black, especially when Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are calling Lebron James and Chris Bosh freed slaves.

They also will always hate winning sports teams that are predominantly white/have predominantly white fans. Duke basketball, Notre Dame football, all Boston teams, and whichever team the white people around them are cheering for, which in this case is the Spurs. Other instances include black people in Phoenix (all 17 of them) hating the Suns, black people in Dallas hating the Mavs, etc. All of it basically stems from the racial tensions that were around in the 80s during the "Black guys vs. white guys" or "Catholics vs. Convicts" rivalries.

benefactor
06-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks. Seems to make sense. Kinda like having that black manager that will protect his black employees no matter how bad they suck at their job.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 10:44 AM
Bet you want to see Ray Allen denied a ring, too.

Fucker is always at the center of these kind of games (Game 4 of the '08 Finals against your boys).

this is my best Ray Allen Moment Ever!!!:

d16maeHOArM

djohn2oo8
06-19-2013, 10:54 AM
An argument I had yesterday with a negro Kobe nuthugger

Him:Why Leflop playing like a bitch tho lmaooo

Me: Where's his help? Answer that then ill answer you

Him: Well you compare him to Jordan and kobe so he don't need help lmaooo this dude is a joke you can't ever put him and Jordan and kobe in the same sentence if you try you should kill ur self bro lol

Me: I can say LeBron has played bad. You said Kobe has never played bad which is laughably false.

Him: He ain't never played bad in the finals tho

Me:Yes he has. GAME 7 in 2010 against the Celtics. 6 for 24 shooting lol

Him: Actually it was but never put Leflop and Jordan and kobe in the same sentence and we good...to end it all kobe scored 81 points in a game sooo yeh tell me when Leflop gets 60 lmaooo later

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 10:59 AM
An argument I had yesterday with a negro Kobe nuthugger

you're nothing but a male hooker djohn

djohn2oo8
06-19-2013, 11:01 AM
you're nothing but a male hooker djohn
I am quite the gigolo my negro.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 11:05 AM
I am quite the gigolo my negro.

hanging out with Magic's boy lately?

The Reckoning
06-19-2013, 12:20 PM
because spurs are the lightest skinned team in the nba tbh

Durant82
06-19-2013, 12:29 PM
They flock to winning teams that are predominantly black. The movement started in the 80s when Reagan was flooding black areas with crack and reigniting racial tensions which fueled black people to cheer for the Lakers against the Celtics. Other predominantly black teams such as UNC basketball, Miami football, etc. had major success in the 80s and the brothas still bandwagon all of them. The end result of this is brothas feeling an emotional tie to all successful teams that are predominantly black, especially when Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are calling Lebron James and Chris Bosh freed slaves.

They also will always hate winning sports teams that are predominantly white/have predominantly white fans. Duke basketball, Notre Dame football, all Boston teams, and whichever team the white people around them are cheering for, which in this case is the Spurs. Other instances include black people in Phoenix (all 17 of them) hating the Suns, black people in Dallas hating the Mavs, etc. All of it basically stems from the racial tensions that were around in the 80s during the "Black guys vs. white guys" or "Catholics vs. Convicts" rivalries.

:tu

but then they also will immediately jump on with a winner regardless of their previous rooting interest. For example, at the Mavs championship parade, I never saw so many black mavs fans in my life, certainly never at a Mavs game. And i personally saw 3 black dudes wearing both Mavs and Lakers gear simultaneously at the parade :lol

BobaFett1
06-19-2013, 01:09 PM
I saw 3 black guys at my work wearing Spurs gear,wtf

CitizenDwayne
06-19-2013, 01:54 PM
Bieber's black?

UZER
06-19-2013, 02:19 PM
:tu

but then they also will immediately jump on with a winner regardless of their previous rooting interest. For example, at the Mavs championship parade, I never saw so many black mavs fans in my life, certainly never at a Mavs game. And i personally saw 3 black dudes wearing both Mavs and Lakers gear simultaneously at the parade :lol

I know a guy that was all Kobe Shaq during the three peat, then jumped on the SA 05 bandwagon, then the 06 heat because he was a "Shaq fan", then back on the SA bandwagon in 07 so he could party with the peoples, then back on the laker bandwagon because he was a "Kobe fan", now he's on the heat bandwagon because now he's always been a "lebron fan".

this is a true story btw.

~O~
06-19-2013, 02:32 PM
You're just over analyzing. Not all African Americans are like this. I know a number of African Americans who are only watching the playoffs just to witness the Heat lose. Other than that, they could careless if anyone else won.

Durant82
06-19-2013, 02:37 PM
You're just over analyzing. Not all African Americans are like this. I know a number of African Americans who are only watching the playoffs just to witness the Heat lose. Other than that, they could careless if anyone else won.
We're not saying every black man is a frontrunner, just that they are more likely to be a frontrunner.

As has been said before, frontrunning is like sickle cell anemia - it affects all races, but mostly black people.

cesare borgia
06-19-2013, 02:51 PM
I think u mean hip hop.

Lincoln
06-19-2013, 02:52 PM
The buffalo wild wings I was at last night had 2 large tables of Asians going for the heat.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
06-19-2013, 03:23 PM
The bar I was at last night was all Heat fans...smh

Thebesteva
06-19-2013, 03:32 PM
I hope all front runners die of anal warts

HeatChamps
06-19-2013, 03:34 PM
"No racists btw" doesn't cover up that you are racists. For all the racist motherfuckers can dwell in hell for eternity.

Big Empty
06-19-2013, 03:36 PM
there are 3 white bandwagonners that are giving me hell and heat fans all of a sudden cause they hate the Spurs. they aint all black. IM not racist im stereo typical. Like all white people looking for the latest iphone craze, black folks look for the new Lebrons or Jordans sneakers.

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 03:43 PM
isn't DeadlyDynasty rooting for the Heat too? maybe there is something about negros and junkies being too weakminded to stick with one team.

Thebesteva
06-19-2013, 03:47 PM
It's the hip hop image. Bandwagonning and being uneducated are part of the black culture.

TrainOfThought5
06-19-2013, 04:42 PM
because spurs are the lightest skinned team in the nba tbh

Bullshit. Timberwolves got us by a mile.

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:44 PM

They are black, they've always cared about basketball except like the players that care only comes around during crucial moments. The rest of the time they are selling drugs, pimping white whores and making welfare babies.

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:45 PM
I hope all front runners die of anal warts

Yeah, it would suck for you to die alone.

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
"No racists btw" doesn't cover up that you are racists. For all the racist motherfuckers can dwell in hell for eternity.

Especially the n!ggras

Bynumite
06-19-2013, 04:48 PM
If you go to the website theync and click on the first video, they're burning a black guy alive for being a Lebron dick rider. Grim shit.

Thebesteva
06-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Yeah, it would suck for you to die alone.

Why r u still here?

DMC
06-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Why r u still here?

Not the end of the Finals. Why r u not comprehending basic English, motherfucker.

Thebesteva
06-19-2013, 05:22 PM
Not the end of the Finals. Why r u not comprehending basic English, motherfucker.

Thread titled "Game 6 may be my last game"

LOL emo thread....back pedalling LOL

DMC
06-19-2013, 05:45 PM
Thread titled "Game 6 may be my last game"

LOL emo thread....back pedalling LOL

fail

It would have been if the Spurs won, that's what "may" means. In the body of the OP that is explained.

Huey Freeman
06-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Me personally, my teams are the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and New York Mets. Those three teams are going to be hard as hell to cheer for the next five or six years tbh.

Huey Freeman
06-19-2013, 08:32 PM
there are 3 white bandwagonners that are giving me hell and heat fans all of a sudden cause they hate the Spurs. they aint all black. IM not racist im stereo typical. Like all white people looking for the latest iphone craze, black folks look for the new Lebrons or Jordans sneakers.

This
Let's talk about all those white fake ass Ranger fans that came out of the woodwork recently. Dok actually may have had a point, but it goes both ways tbh. I have never met a black Patriots fan, but I have met a lot of white ones who have never even been to the Eastcoast for some reason.

Durant82
06-19-2013, 09:24 PM
This
Let's talk about all those white fake ass Ranger fans that came out of the woodwork recently.

ROFL okay and then we can talk about all the fake ass black Ranger fans who barely knew baseball was a sport until recently, but now suddenly they're all baseball experts who have opinions on Yu's slider location and how Wash should manage righty/lefty bullpen matchups.

tesseractive
06-19-2013, 09:44 PM
Me personally, my teams are the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, and New York Mets. Those three teams are going to be hard as hell to cheer for the next five or six years tbh.
I can't bear to cheer for the Cowboys anymore. New York Knicks of football, tbh.

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 09:53 PM

Were any people rooting for the Spurs black? Personally, I don't notice it as far as race goes. To me, the people I know who are pulling for the Heat are simply front runners, and race is irrelevant. I have several friends who are simply LBJ fans and they rooted for the Cavs before the Heat. A few others were Lakers fans the past few years and now are Heat fans.

There is this one guy I know who is a major front runner. He happens to be black, but I never assumed his race had anything to do with who he was rooting for. His favorite teams are the Yankees, Lakers, Steelers, and Red Wings.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 10:14 PM
there's no certain connection between being black and being a front runner imho. there're front runners who happen to be black, but it doesn't mean blacks are more likely to be front runners or shit.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:17 PM
Were any people rooting for the Spurs black? Personally, I don't notice it as far as race goes. To me, the people I know who are pulling for the Heat are simply front runners, and race is irrelevant. I have several friends who are simply LBJ fans and they rooted for the Cavs before the Heat. A few others were Lakers fans the past few years and now are Heat fans.

There is this one guy I know who is a major front runner. He happens to be black, but I never assumed his race had anything to do with who he was rooting for. His favorite teams are the Yankees, Lakers, Steelers, and Red Wings.

They aren't real basketball fans, probably don't watch any games except when it's a group setting at a bar and even then they spend more time scarfing down chips. These types are where the NBA makes is money, they buy the new shit to wear at the company sports bar parties, it's often older cougar women.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:17 PM
there's no certain connection between being black and being a front runner imho. there're front runners who happen to be black, but it doesn't mean blacks are more likely to be front runners or shit.

What about the yellow man?

Rogue
06-19-2013, 10:36 PM
What about the yellow man?
we can be front runners as much as we like and we won't feel no damn shame because there's no such word like shame in our language, and you'll never bring a chink to the justice of law just like you can never beat a well-educated yid in an exam of math or finance.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:43 PM
After what the Japs did to yall, and how yall just dropped to a knee and took it, I'd say there's no shame. It's almost an honor for a chink to die like a dog.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 11:04 PM
After what the Japs did to yall, and how yall just dropped to a knee and took it, I'd say there's no shame. It's almost an honor for a chink to die like a dog.
a dog alive is better than a dead lion though

we survived the war and our government is the richest of the world now. If we demand you redeem all the debts you owe us today, your country would go bankrupt, today.

DMC
06-19-2013, 11:13 PM
a dog alive is better than a dead lion though

we survived the war and our government is the richest of the world now. If we demand you redeem all the debts you owe us today, your country would go bankrupt, today.

The Nips beheaded them one by one while the chinks did nothing to prevent it. They basically submitted to the power of the Japs.

You couldn't collect unless we were willing to give it because your military is weak.

Your government is rich but your people are poor and live in boxes and cloth huts.

Having a wealthy owner never made the black slaves better.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 11:39 PM
The Nips beheaded them one by one while the chinks did nothing to prevent it. They basically submitted to the power of the Japs.

You couldn't collect unless we were willing to give it because your military is weak.

Your government is rich but your people are poor and live in boxes and cloth huts.

Having a wealthy owner never made the black slaves better.
our nukes will make you honor every debt you owe and we have 100 times more nukes than what your defensive system can shoot down. We wouldn't mind fucking up the world if the US are willing to, our country is a pisshole to begin with, so we wouldn't have much to lose

we deferred to Japs because that was our method of surviving, and our military also fought them japs hard during the war tbh. 1.5-2 million Japanese soldiers were killed in China which was about 10 times the total figure the US claimed through the fights over those Pacific islands. We were militarily inferior and we suffered even heavier casualties but at the very least we didn't get the shit kicked out of us the same meek way the French did by Germans. And don't forget that we were also one of the 5 founding members of the UN tbh.

Huey Freeman
06-19-2013, 11:51 PM
ROFL okay and then we can talk about all the fake ass black Ranger fans who barely knew baseball was a sport until recently, but now suddenly they're all baseball experts who have opinions on Yu's slider location and how Wash should manage righty/lefty bullpen matchups.

Don't know any black baseball fans tbh. Then again I wasn't even aware black people lived in Oklahoma (besides those poor souls on the Thunder and the Sooners) so I guess you learn something new everyday.

baseline bum
06-19-2013, 11:54 PM
I know a guy that was all Kobe Shaq during the three peat, then jumped on the SA 05 bandwagon, then the 06 heat because he was a "Shaq fan", then back on the SA bandwagon in 07 so he could party with the peoples, then back on the laker bandwagon because he was a "Kobe fan", now he's on the heat bandwagon because now he's always been a "lebron fan".

this is a true story btw.

Yeah, I know some Laker fans too.

baseline bum
06-19-2013, 11:55 PM
So there were three people standing at the door of the AT&T Center last night yelling "Go Heat" and being obnoxious to everyone who walked by. Any guess what race?

baseline bum
06-19-2013, 11:57 PM

Good times

mudyez
06-20-2013, 10:30 AM
All hispanics are Spurs fans, aren't they?

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-20-2013, 10:32 AM
Tbh, being in the Dallas area there's a huge mixed crowd. Heat bandwagoners who are hating on the Spurs because of the Texas rivalry with the Mavs, and Spurs bandwagoners who look back at 2006 and 2011.

AchillesHeel
06-20-2013, 10:37 AM
skin color has nothing to do with it, tbh.

jag
06-20-2013, 10:38 AM
The movement started in the 80s when Reagan was flooding black areas with crack

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 11:11 AM
This
Let's talk about all those white fake ass Ranger fans that came out of the woodwork recently. Dok actually may have had a point, but it goes both ways tbh. I have never met a black Patriots fan, but I have met a lot of white ones who have never even been to the Eastcoast for some reason.
The white Rangers fans that came out of the woodwork were generally white people in the DFW area or at least people who live in Texas, which is definitely bandwagoning but it's not the blatant front running we see from brothas in all over the country who cheer for UNC basketball.

The next black guy I meet who isn't a UNC basketball fan will be the first.

UZER
06-20-2013, 11:42 AM
The white Rangers fans that came out of the woodwork were generally white people in the DFW area or at least people who live in Texas, which is definitely bandwagoning but it's not the blatant front running we see from brothas in all over the country who cheer for UNC basketball.

The next black guy I meet who isn't a UNC basketball fan will be the first.

that's because "black guys" go to UNC (not niggas...black guys), and uncle toms go to duke. I wonder if Rob Parker is a Duke fan.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Well, I think most people agree blacks are the most racist group in America.

Whites don't treat blacks like they did two generations ago but blacks have taught their kids to hate whites. This is an obvious truth in society.

dbestpro
06-20-2013, 12:59 PM
It really is not a race issue. It is a left/right brain issue.

The Heat represent success through creativity, bling, and spontaneous actions. The Spurs represest succerss through practice, process, and repitition. I would probably be a Heat fan in my younger days, as well. There can be some variables in this such as how you see loyalty, or how you see emancipation. Seems like your peers value their right brain view more than they do regional loyalty. That is all.

dbestpro
06-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Well, I think most people agree blacks are the most racist group in America.

Whites don't treat blacks like they did two generations ago but blacks have taught their kids to hate whites. This is an obvious truth in society.

Perhaps a good way to phrase this is many blacks are learning to show little or no tolerance for people of other races. I don't see Asians or Hispanics getting much different treatment. This is not inclusive, but you can see the exacerbation of the comments in politics and online posts.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 01:16 PM
I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 01:54 PM
It's always funny when that dbestpro jeebotard tries really hard to sound intellectual.

HeatChamps
06-20-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't like most black people. There are very few who I have met that grew up in a cultural setting I have any respect for. Most I have met are out right thugs, and lack integrity. I could say I don't like black people, but there are some exceptions. If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks.
Do you like most white people? People are assholes in general. It's nothing to do with race.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:14 PM
Do you like most white people? People are assholes in general. It's nothing to do with race.

If we could deny poor people to reproduce, it would help reduce poverty. Not because they are poor, but because of the general culture being poor causes.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 02:18 PM

Despite my "racism" on here, I judge everyone as an individual and don't let race affect my perception of a person. That said, your point is totally valid. The problem with the black community is that they have been exploited by pandering politicians and "black leaders" like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who propagandize blacks with victimization rhetoric and then convince them they're "entitled" because of America's racist past. The fallout from that is resentment toward everyone who isn't black, resulting in the reverse racism phenomenon you see today.

Yes, blacks got dealt a bad hand in this country's formative years. But so did the Irish (a white race who was treated like garbage), the Italians, and the Chinese.

The ongoing issues (drugs, violence, poverty) in the black community won't be solved until they change their overall mentality and start blaming themselves for their problems rather than generically invoke racism every time something unfair happens to them.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Would you go to a black surgeon for an operation if he was a product of affirmative action? Of course this information isn't readily available, so most smart people avoid black surgeons. I wonder what type of impact this has on jobs for black. It is a form of prejudice, but it isn't racism.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Despite my "racism" on here, I judge everyone as an individual and don't let race affect my perception of a person. That said, your point is totally valid. The problem with the black community is that they have been exploited by pandering politicians and "black leaders" like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who propagandize blacks with victimization rhetoric and then convince them they're "entitled" because of America's racist past. The fallout from that is resentment toward everyone who isn't black, resulting in the reverse racism phenomenon you see today.

Yes, blacks got dealt a bad hand in this country's formative years. But so did the Irish (a white race who was treated like garbage), the Italians, and the Chinese.

The ongoing issues (drugs, violence, poverty) in the black community won't be solved until they change their overall mentality and start blaming themselves for their problems rather than generically invoke racism every time something unfair happens to them.

You forget. Blacks have special rights. Anytime you say anything not nice, it is a racist comment.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:27 PM
:lol you just can't beat classic Cobra, tbh

HeatChamps
06-20-2013, 02:31 PM
Would you go to a black surgeon for an operation if he was a product of affirmative action? Of course this information isn't readily available, so most smart people avoid black surgeons. I wonder what type of impact this has on jobs for black. It is a form of prejudice, but it isn't racism.
Just like how it would be smart for black people to stay away from white surgeons. It goes both ways.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 02:33 PM
:lol you just can't beat classic Cobra, tbh

That was Cobra pasta?

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:35 PM
That was Cobra pasta?

all of it :lol

resistanze
06-20-2013, 02:39 PM

Serious question. If you were a slave, and I were a master...

Would you want to be owned by an abusive master, or a master that believed in rights and treated you well.

Can you say that any of the founding father abused their slaves? What if I bough as many slaves as I could to protect them from others brutality. Does that make me an evil slave owner?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 02:40 PM
Is it?

Serious question. If you were a slave, and I were a master...

Would you want to be owned by an abusive master, or a master that believed in rights and treated you well.

Can you say that any of the founding father abused their slaves? What if I bough as many slaves as I could to protect them from others brutality. Does that make me an evil slave owner?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 02:40 PM
:lmao resitanze beat me to it

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:42 PM
lol not racist, just 'prejudiced'...

baseline bum
06-20-2013, 02:44 PM

I don't think it's anywhere close. You can't call the racism against the Irish, Italians, and Chinese genocide like you can the black slave trade in colonial and pre-Civil War America. And you can't ignore that slaveowners bred blacks to be horses and nothing else for 250 years in this nation. I think that's why black people dominate athletically and fall way behind academically. Smart slaves got lynched. Dumb slaves believed in white man's Jesus and got the chance to procreate.

resistanze
06-20-2013, 02:44 PM
:lmao resitanze beat me to it
:lol We should open up a Hall-of-fame forum of WC quotables

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 02:46 PM

There's an element of truth there though.

The way politicians and the like exploit minority victimhood is deplorable and creates a lot of the resentment toward whites you see in the black community and now the Mexican community, since Mexicans have the power to swing elections.

And because these politicians and leaders have convinced them you're the enemy, odds are they won't like you.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 02:49 PM
There's an element of truth there though.

The way politicians and the like exploit minority victimhood is deplorable and creates a lot of the resentment toward whites you see in the black community and now the Mexican community, since Mexicans have the power to swing elections.

And because these politicians and leaders have convinced them you're the enemy, odds are they won't like you.

His post is a bag of shit, tbh... "If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks."???? wtf is that? :lol

baseline bum
06-20-2013, 02:52 PM
His post is a bag of shit, tbh... "If I based all my decisions on statistics, I would stay clear of blacks."???? wtf is that? :lol

LOL WC and statistics. I have never seen someone make probabilistic arguments so often without even understanding the notion of independence of random variables.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 02:55 PM
I don't think it's anywhere close. You can't call the racism against the Irish, Italians, and Chinese genocide like you can the black slave trade in colonial and pre-Civil War America. And you can't ignore that slaveowners bred blacks to be horses and nothing else for 250 years in this nation. I think that's why black people dominate athletically and fall way behind academically. Smart slaves got lynched. Dumb slaves believed in white man's Jesus and got the chance to procreate.

African-Americans do have higher IQs than their African counterparts, but race realists like those from American Renaissance have attributed that to them having white admixture.

So if we accept the premise that African Americans are less intelligent, what's the solution to solving the problems in the black community? It would seem they're fated to always lag behind other races no matter what.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 02:57 PM
They should blame Reagan for their drug problem. He started the completely racist war on drugs and flooded black areas with crack because he was a closet racist who wanted to reverse all the progress the civil rights movement made. The punishment for crack vs. the punishment of cocaine demonstrates how racist the war on drugs is. Crack is chemically identical to cocaine yet carries penalties roughly 100x harsher than cocaine. Gee I wonder why Reagan thought the drug primarily found in black areas deserved a much harsher punishment than the drug found in white areas. Blacks have done plenty to shit on the opportunity they've gotten in the last 5 years, but their drug problem is mostly the fault of racist politicians, INCLUDING Obama who's made drug enforcement harsher than ever.

One of the first things black America needs to do to progress is become secular or at least reform their Christianity. 15 year old black girls who get knocked up should be getting an abortion but instead they have a kid because some black pastor says they must and then have no shot at ever finishing school with a kid they need to take care of. Throughout history poverty has always been directly related to how much the population is controlled by religious fanaticism and blacks are no exception.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 03:01 PM

It's definitely a vague statement. I'm not sure if he was referring to the statistics that demonstrate black men are x and x more likely to commit violence than other races, or the common sense notion of not walking through Compton at 12 am.

baseline bum
06-20-2013, 03:05 PM
African-Americans do have higher IQs than their African counterparts, but race realists like those from American Renaissance have attributed that to them having white admixture.

So if we accept the premise that African Americans are less intelligent, what's the solution to solving the problems in the black community? It would seem they're fated to always lag behind other races because no matter what.

To me the best solution would be to propose lots of vocational training, especially in really bad schools. That, and end the drug war so 14 and 15 year-olds aren't out selling drugs for less than minimum wage just because it's cool to eat at McDonalds every day and wear Nikes. I think a combination of those two things would allow black America to make slow but steady progress towards catching up to white America, since kids would learn something useful in school even if they're not college material. But American education wants to push college, as if we should be trying to hit grand slams in all the bad schools instead of singles up the middle and advancing the runner.

Trill Clinton
06-20-2013, 03:07 PM
wow, this thread is racist as fuck.

baseline bum
06-20-2013, 03:20 PM

It's racist to note that slavery has left really deep scars on the black community?

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 03:23 PM
They should blame Reagan for their drug problem. He started the completely racist war on drugs and flooded black areas with crack because he was a closet racist who wanted to reverse all the progress the civil rights movement made. The punishment for crack vs. the punishment of cocaine demonstrates how racist the war on drugs is. Crack is chemically identical to cocaine yet carries penalties roughly 100x harsher than cocaine. Gee I wonder why Reagan thought the drug primarily found in black areas deserved a much harsher punishment than the drug found in white areas. Blacks have done plenty to shit on the opportunity they've gotten in the last 5 years, but their drug problem is mostly the fault of racist politicians, INCLUDING Obama who's made drug enforcement harsher than ever.

One of the first things black America needs to do to progress is become secular or at least reform their Christianity. 15 year old black girls who get knocked up should be getting an abortion but instead they have a kid because some black pastor says they must and then have no shot at ever finishing school with a kid they need to take care of. Throughout history poverty has always been directly related to how much the population is controlled by religious fanaticism and blacks are no exception.

In addition to that, we need thoughtful welfare reform that isn't fueled by partisan bullshit and sloganeering (Right: They need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps! Get rid of welfare! Left: These people are victims of racism and class warfare, it's our duty to give them handouts!). Rewarding people for having kids is irresponsible and just incentivizes them into having children they shouldn't. And if their basic needs are eternally taken care of, where is the motivation going to come from to pursue a career or an education?

I'm a compassionate individual and realize people sometimes need a leg up, but I stop sympathizing when they continuously manufacture tough situations for themselves through irresponsible behavior, which our welfare system rewards.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 03:28 PM
In addition to that, we need thoughtful welfare reform that isn't fueled by partisan bullshit and sloganeering (Right: They need to pull themselves up by their bootstraps! Get rid of welfare! Left: These people are victims of racism and class warfare, it's our duty to give them handouts!). Rewarding people for having kids is irresponsible and just incentivizes them into having children they shouldn't. And if their basic needs are eternally taken care of, where is the motivation going to come from to pursue a career or an education?

I'm a compassionate individual and realize people sometimes need a leg up, but I stop sympathizing when they continuously manufacture tough situations for themselves through irresponsible behavior, which our welfare system rewards.
Yeah any time poor people of any race are popping out babies like crazy I lose all sympathy for them (not the kids though, until of course the kids turn into their parents and pop out more kids :lol). Unplanned babies are a frequent common denominator you see in impoverished families across all races. That's why Republicans who want "More makers and less takers!" talk out of both ends of their mouths by being pro life. If you want black people who can provide for themselves, then make abortion and birth control easily accessible so they haven't dug themselves a huge hole before their 18th birthday. It's been proven that areas where abortion is legal have less crime and higher prosperity. Mississippi for example has done the most of any state to restrict abortion while they're the poorest state in America.

Meanwhile all the "leaders" in the black community are also jeebotards. Even the one I agree with nearly all the time, Cornel West, can't let go of his bible and advocate for a less religious black population.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Yeah any time poor people of any race are popping out babies like crazy I lose all sympathy for them (not the kids though, until of course the kids turn into their parents and pop out more kids :lol). Unplanned babies are a frequent common denominator you see in impoverished families across all races. That's why Republicans who want "More makers and less takers!" talk out of both ends of their mouths by being pro life. If you want black people who can provide for themselves, then make abortion and birth control easily accessible so they haven't dug themselves a huge hole before their 18th birthday. It's been proven that areas where abortion is legal have less crime and higher prosperity. Mississippi for example has done the most of any state to restrict abortion while they're the poorest state in America.

Meanwhile all the "leaders" in the black community are also jeebotards. Even the one I agree with nearly all the time, Cornel West, can't let go of his bible and advocate for a less religious black population.

No arguments there.

Ironic thing is that abortion wasn't considered murder under religious (Catholic) doctrine for centuries. Even noted Catholic philosopher Thomas Aquinas believed the soul didn't enter a fetus's body until the "quickening" (when the baby kicks and moves ). They still believed it was wrong of course, but not on the level of a damn-your-soul-to-hell level sin as its regarded today.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
It's also funny that the GOP's newest omnipotent god, Ayn Rand, was an outspoken atheist who blatantly said "fetuses don't have rights"

Imagine how outraged the GOP would be if a liberal candidate jerked off to a Russian atheist as much as Paul Ryan did :lol

baseline bum
06-20-2013, 03:59 PM

Can't stand Cornel West, since he kisses Obama's ass too much.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 04:08 PM
It's also funny that the GOP's newest omnipotent god, Ayn Rand, was an outspoken atheist who blatantly said "fetuses don't have rights"

Imagine how outraged the GOP would be if a liberal candidate jerked off to a Russian atheist as much as Paul Ryan did :lol

All about pandering to your constituents. The GOP has the task of appealing to both the corporate elite and the Bible Belt. And now that Latinos are growing into a powerful voting bloc, they're conveniently going soft on immigration.

benefactor
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM
So I go on to FB post-game to congratulate the Spurs on a good season and one of my friends is getting clowned by "Heat fans." Any guesses to what color they were?

HeatChamps
06-20-2013, 11:41 PM
I'm glad I don't have to meet these racist fucks in real life.