PDA

View Full Version : Walton issues game 7 guarantee

Walton Buys Off Me
06-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Book it

Draft it up and deposit it.

We are NOT losing this thing.

I've been a Spurs fan since most of you were in diapers. If anyone around here is qualified to make a guarantee, it's yours truly.

Yeah we let one get away last night...who cares? We're not done yet- we still, just like Miami, have one more chance. That's all you can ask for. Shrug it off right now. Positive vibes only.

Nobody will remember Ray Allen's three come Friday morning.

Nobody will remember the performance by LeBron in the fourth, the decision to take Duncan out, the terrible performance from Ginobili.

People will however remember the five finger bling....that's all that fucking matters.

I woke up this morning knowing- just KNOWING- that that Spurs we're gonna take this tomorrow night.

I guaranteed game 5 in Detroit after 2 mega ass kickings and I'm doing the same right now. I'm putting my entire reputation as a Spurs supporter on the line here- this team will not let us down.

We are taking this motherfucking game and that's that. Leave this thread on page 1 till tomorrow and revisit it on Friday.

As shitty as last night was- and it was a steaming hot pile of shit/sleepless night- tomorrow will more than make up for that.

This team did not come this far to hand over a championship to a bunch of primadonnas.

The Heat had everything go their way last night- forget about it, delete it from memory, it matters not anymore. It was a champion using all they had to stay alive- that's it, that's all. Their tanks are empty now, their luck is dry. The Heat woke up this morning knowing that.

Everything in life worth a damn isn't easy- this is no exception.

I ask you to remember only this- how sweet will this final title be given what we had to endure to get it? How sweet will tomorrow night be after last night? Would you have it any other way for the (probable) final title for this great group? The Spurs will not let Duncan and Pop down- tomorrow we win this game for those 2.

Tomorrow will be a glorious night.

Walton guarantees it.

Put away your Kleenex and your pouting and your endless negative threads blaming Manu, Pop, Tony, Jesus....Spurs fans, WE GOT THIS SHIT!!!

Who's with me?

Prime Time
06-19-2013, 12:20 PM
Any thread that shows optimism will be ignored. Which is why it would be THAT much funnier bumping these threads if Spurs win

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 12:22 PM
That's cool and all, but you don't play for the tram, so I don't put much stock into what you're saying.

Blue-Lightning
06-19-2013, 12:24 PM
Hell yes.

Yuixafun
06-19-2013, 12:26 PM
This team did not come this far to hand over a championship to a bunch of primadonnas.

travis2
06-19-2013, 12:27 PM
http://beyondthelineofduty.com/images/th_Animated_Police_Car_Lights_1.gif

RD2191
06-19-2013, 12:27 PM

Ummm that's exactly what they did last night.

CosmicCowboy
06-19-2013, 12:29 PM
We have played 6 games.

We won three.

They won three.

You bandwagon jumping, cliff diving fools crack me up.

Yuixafun
06-19-2013, 12:29 PM

oof....

CitizenDwayne
06-19-2013, 12:30 PM
We have played 6 games.

We won three.

They won three.

You bandwagon jumping, cliff diving fools crack me up.

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-19-2013, 12:32 PM

Oh did they? When was their 4th win?

Spur|n|Austin
06-19-2013, 12:33 PM
:flag:

mudyez
06-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Stop jinxing! I love my pessi emo Spurs fans. It worked after game 2+4!

But other than that: :tu

capek
06-19-2013, 12:44 PM
:flag:

Horse
06-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Damn right we will. And Manu is gonna be a big part of it. I just feel he will bounce back.

Jumi
06-19-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm with ya old skool!