PDA

View Full Version : REMEMBER GOLDEN STATE GAME 1

deibero
06-19-2013, 01:27 PM
We took it from them a couple of times and probably even more miraculous than what the heat did last nite, although lower stakes for sure.

What happens next? GS comes out firing with anger and blows us out of the building until we kinda made it a game.

If a mentally weak unexperienced team like GS can recover to spank us in our building, dont think for a second that the spurs dont also have it in them.

Like Pop said it best today: "We better be real unsatisifed to the point of anger"

ONE MORE TIME PEOPLE: BELIEVE!

davidbowie
06-19-2013, 01:27 PM
i believe

Keepin' it real
06-19-2013, 01:30 PM
REMEMBER GOLDEN STATE GAME 1

Your caps lock is on, numbnut.

look_at_g_shred
06-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Dude I was thinking the same thing earlier about GSW!! Spursnation baby!! We got this. I said in another thread that the funny thing is Miami Heat can't beat us unless we beat ourselves or give the game away like last night.

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Another analogy: The Heat blew a 15-point lead with just minutes to go, at home, in Game 2 of the 2011 NBA Finals.

But then they defeated the Mavericks 88-86 in the next game, on the road.

So certainly the Spurs can do it too.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 03:04 PM
We took it from them a couple of times and probably even more miraculous than what the heat did last nite, although lower stakes for sure.

What happens next? GS comes out firing with anger and blows us out of the building until we kinda made it a game.

If a mentally weak unexperienced team like GS can recover to spank us in our building, dont think for a second that the spurs dont also have it in them.

Like Pop said it best today: "We better be real unsatisifed to the point of anger"

ONE MORE TIME PEOPLE: BELIEVE!

Oh, I remember, alright... and like others have stated, I was thinking about this very scenario as well earlier today. Everyone thought these inexperienced young bucks would just keel over, and NEVER recover after that game. It was a very close game also. Well... those little bitches proved a shitload of people wrong when they came out guns-a-blazing from the rafters of The AT&T Center ready for Game 2. They let The Spurs know, even after their Game 1 defeat, that they were NOT to be underestimated. Regardless. Great post. Glad you brought this little highlight up today. :tu

elmanutres
06-19-2013, 03:07 PM
BELIEVE. THIS WILL BE A GREAT SPURS CHAMPIONSHIP DVD. AND GODDAMMIT I WILL WATCH IT AND ENJOY IT.

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-19-2013, 03:09 PM
The argument could be made, though, that it was precisely the fact that Golden State's players were younger that they therefore were very aggressive and played well in Game 2.

Aging veterans? Not sure.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 03:14 PM
I believe that The Heat are running on fumes themselves. Trust me, there is hope.

Oh, Gee!!
06-19-2013, 03:16 PM
the Heat are better than GSW.

Legacy
06-19-2013, 03:20 PM
We are not talking about the better team here. These are simply analogies.

deibero
06-19-2013, 03:28 PM
the Heat are better than GSW.

Gsw are the ones that won so ask yourself if the heat are better than the spurs rather

Oh, Gee!!
06-19-2013, 03:38 PM
Gsw are the ones that won so ask yourself if the heat are better than the spurs rather

will find out tomorrow. I do know that the Heat are a damn good team.

spurtech09
06-19-2013, 03:56 PM
BELIEVE. THIS WILL BE A GREAT SPURS CHAMPIONSHIP DVD. AND GODDAMMIT I WILL WATCH IT AND ENJOY IT.make it on bue ray and im sold

jimo2305
06-19-2013, 05:17 PM
lower stakes...