PDA

View Full Version : A Short Course on Democrats and Republicans for Boutons

BobaFett1
06-19-2013, 01:43 PM
A Short Course on Democrats and Republicans

Democrats are the party of the poor and those who chose to remain poor.

Republicans are the party of the rich and those who aspire to become rich.

Democrats actively seek to create more poor (in order to have enough votes to win elections).

Republicans actively seek to create more rich (in order to have enough votes to win elections).

Democrats favor economic policies that make it more difficult to get ahead.

Republicans favor economic policies that make it easier to get ahead.

Democrats have faith in redistribution and anti-business policies to create more dependency and more Democrat voters.

Republicans have faith in freedom and free enterprise to create more prosperity and more Republican voters.

Democrats believe in and promote the idea that those who take risks to create jobs and opportunities are greedy Robber Barons who should be publicly scorned and heavily taxed.

Republicans believe in and promote the idea that those who take risks to create jobs and opportunities are productive Entrepreneurs and Investors who should be admired and emulated and keep their profits so they can reinvest them to create more jobs and opportunities.

If redistribution and anti-business policies do not create enough poor to win elections, Democrats are willing to import (legally or illegally) additional poor to expand their power base.

Republicans would love to see more immigrants participate in the economy but understand that the welfare state created by the Democrats now makes an open immigration policy impossible without bankrupting the country.

According to left wing pollster Zogby, the less economically literate one is, the more likely they are to be a Democrat while the more economically literate one is, the more likely they are to be a Republican.

coyotes_geek
06-19-2013, 01:45 PM
:corn:

BobaFett1
06-19-2013, 01:55 PM
:corn:

:toast

Clipper Nation
06-19-2013, 02:02 PM
You're either naive or just plain retarded, since there's literally no difference between the two parties beyond a few meaningless wedge issues...

TeyshaBlue
06-19-2013, 02:06 PM
:fwd:fwd:fwd

Oh, Gee!!
06-19-2013, 03:14 PM
:fwd:fwd:fwd

exactly.

Me: dad, stop e-mailing this stuff. or at least copy and paste it into a new e-mail message, so I don't spend ten minutes scrolling through the all of the other e-mail addresses of everyone that was forwarded this e-mail before you sent it to me.

Dad: it's important!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 04:33 PM
It's remarkable that eight years of George Bush's right wing policies that allegedly cut the number of poor people are what gave the Democrats enough poor people to win elections.

BobaFett1
06-19-2013, 09:30 PM
It's remarkable that eight years of George Bush's right wing policies that allegedly cut the number of poor people are what gave the Democrats enough poor people to win elections.

Things were better with Bush as President than the jackwagon we have now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 10:34 PM
When Bush left office we were losing 750,000 jobs a month and were facing the worst economic climate since the great depression.

lol revisionist history

boutons_deux
06-20-2013, 06:08 AM

:lol

Lies like this, defying ALL the facts, must be why soon-departed gun fellating TSA appreciates BubbaFart

Wild Cobra
06-20-2013, 06:25 AM
When Bush left office we were losing 750,000 jobs a month and were facing the worst economic climate since the great depression.

lol revisionist history
Yep.

That's what happens when democrats win control of congress...

Rogue
06-20-2013, 07:01 AM
Those people had poor brains regardless of how much $ they had, and they would be voting for the better orator anyday because they were so gullible and stupid they could never make any judgement by themselves based on facts rather than words. Those people would just gobble up whatever bullshit Obama fed them, and unfortunately those people are the majority of population in this nation.

edit: being Jewish or partially Jewish (like my goddess) doesn't guarantee being intellectually superior tbh.

BobaFett1
06-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Yep.

Left seems to always forget that.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Yep.

You've already admitted you can't point to a single piece of legislation from the Dems after they took control that caused the 2008 financial crisis.

BobaFett1
06-20-2013, 09:24 AM
You've already admitted you can't point to a single piece of legislation from the Dems after they took control that caused the 2008 financial crisis.

Man the dems blocked so much progress of a economy that was doing well. I give you Clinton. Bill did well as a President. Despite his personal issues he did good for the country. I even voted for him. That man we have in office now is showing no leadership on the troubles in DC right now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Man the dems blocked so much progress of a economy that was doing well. I give you Clinton. Bill did well as a President. Despite his personal issues he did good for the country. I even voted for him. That man we have in office now is showing no leadership on the troubles in DC right now.
Clinton was just as responsible for the financial crisis as Bush was. If Glass-Steagall doesn't get repealed, the financial crisis either never happens at all or happens on a much smaller scale and doesn't require a bailout. Bush would have probably repealed it anyway after Clinton left office, but liberals give Clinton a pass for all his financial industry and trade deregulation when they shouldn't.

What specifically did the Dems do from 2007-2008 that blocked progress in the economy?