PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: As Laker Fan I Blake Griffin and Bledsoe For Dwight Is The Right Thing To Do

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Griffin and Gasol paired together would be a perfect balance....we'd get a big and active defensive minded PG and a scoring PF...Move Gasol to center and we're set. we'd still have room to sign for Iggy after Amnesty MWP. This would be a better team than the Clippers with Dwight and Cp3 tbh...

pretty fucking tough starting line-up for anyone to deal with right blend of strength, speed, athleticism, and veteran leadership...

Kobe
Blake Griffin
Gasol
Iggy
Bledsoe

Nash ass on the bench....

Clipper Nation
06-19-2013, 01:55 PM
:lol Good luck with that, since neither team is doing that trade.....

It is pretty funny how Lakerfan has gone from calling Blake a "monkeyballer," a "flopper," and a "one-dimensional dunker" to wanting to trade for him, though :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 01:57 PM

It is pretty funny how Lakerfan has gone from calling Blake a "monkeyballer," a "flopper," and a "one-dimensional dunker" to wanting to trade for him, though :lol
It's almost as funny as them somehow getting Iguodala given their current salary situation

StrengthAndHonor
06-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Not going to happen Son. Sterling would rather let CP3 walk than to appease him. Blake is the present and future of our franchise. He's going to be a Clipper4Lyfe just like Keith Closs.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Nothing is as funny though as me playing monopoly with Buss 25 billion dollar TV deal....given our current salary situation - ;-)

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Nothing is as funny though as me playing monopoly with Buss 25 billion dollar TV deal....given our current salary situation - ;-)
I wasn't aware his 25 billion dollar TV deal allowed him to circumvent the salary cap

lol eye wink smily

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 02:03 PM
what's really funny though is Suns fans chiming in when they have a shit franchise

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 02:04 PM
I wasn't aware his 25 billion dollar TV deal allowed him to circumvent the salary cap

lol eye wink smily

it does when he's shown he'll spend despite the tax penalties....

double - lol eye wink smily

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 02:04 PM
what's really funny though is Suns fans chiming in when they have a shit franchise
Not as funny as you giving a throwaway line about how bad the Suns are to deflect from your delusions about LA getting Iguodala

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 02:05 PM
it does when he's shown he'll spend despite the tax penalties....

double - lol eye wink smily
The salary cap doesn't allow him to spend unless Iguodala takes a significant pay cut for the MLE

lol thinking this is baseball and there's no salary cap

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 02:08 PM
The salary cap doesn't allow him to spend unless Iguodala takes a significant pay cut for the MLE

lol thinking this is baseball and there's no salary cap

not true

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 02:08 PM
as long as he's willing to pay the penalty he can sign who he wishes...

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
not true
Please, educate me.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm going to lunch with a friend..I will set your ass straight when I get back

Bulaien999
06-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Laker fans thinking they are Yankee fans

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 02:14 PM
as long as he's willing to pay the penalty he can sign who he wishes...
Then, by that logic, why doesn't he also sign Chris Paul since the cap allows him to?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Then, by that logic, why doesn't he also sign Chris Paul since the cap allows him to?

They should probably sign LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Duncan, and Melo while they're at it, since Kirby doesn't have enough help :cry

The Gemini Method
06-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Don't think this will happen but in the unlikely event that it were to happen, it would give the Lakers much needed youth and athleticism. It would also keep Pau if they were to deal D12 in order to make this mythical trade happen. I resent being called a Yankee fan...though they do have a history that is unrivaled in American sport.

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:17 PM
So Blake Griffin is a verb now. Kool beans.

Michael Jordan.
06-19-2013, 04:44 PM
Rumor going around Dwight had dinner with Harden/Parsons. Verbally committed but you know how that goes.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Please, educate me.

so I just got back from a lunch date...it went very well...I went into the dealership last Sat to have my car washed(everyone knows me cuz I'm like the only balling ass negro who can afford the car) ...I saw a sales rep..talked to her on the low and got her business card...emailed her on Monday and chit chatted...asked her out for lunch she said and I quote: "I would love to" so we met at a location so her boss wouldn't find out she's seeing a customer....took her to a Thai food place. I paid the bill...

Note: she's 22 ; a recent college graduate from Boston. 5'8 blonde and very pretty...seems like from a well off family...at any rate we're eating and talking and I asked her about a very specific hobby she enjoys...as she started to tell me she got tongue tied. I smiled a bit and asked what was wrong and her response and I quote:

"I'm sorry, I'm forgetting but I know the answer, I'm blushing gosh you're so cute."

I will admit that made me blush as well...I've done a lot of things but I don't think I've ever made a girl blush and then blush myself as a result..it was a poignant moment in my life :lol

Rogue
06-19-2013, 09:42 PM
A blockbuster trade between LA teams would cause just as huge a riot as what happened in 09' and 10' imho, because such a trade wouldn't please fans of either team.

unforeseen
06-19-2013, 10:05 PM

That is Laker desperation setting in.
They want to outdo $127 million.