PDA

View Full Version : NBA: The Heat or Spurs Will Win Game 7

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:15 PM
This will happen. Spurs will come out with nothing to lose mentality and chucking will be extreme. Role players will have "not me" mentality and just try to blend in.

Heat will walk to the championship, not even a scratch.

Unless they lose.

Spurs could come out with the "next game" mentality that this series has shown each and every game while the Heat, feeling good about themselves, could just mail it in thinking Lebron will get them there. There could be just enough slack for the Spurs to pull this one off.

Then again, the Spurs could just lose. Especially if Tony goes into "give me the MVP" hero mode again or if Manu is playing more for the Heat than the Spurs again.

We'll see.

Either way I won't be back to tell all of you I was right, but I will be right, so if I don't see any of you before mating season, fuck you in advance.

Jeff Van Gundy
06-19-2013, 04:18 PM
No shit sherlock

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 04:31 PM
DMC, if you had to guess, would you say the team that scores more points is likely to win?

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:36 PM
DMC, if you had to guess, would you say the team that scores more points is likely to win?

Not necessarily but that's a quality, insider take tbh. If the Spurs outscore the Heat, for example, it could still be true that just through suckage and being cuckold be@ner forage, they could exempt themselves from a championship.

I've not seen that before, but I think it's possible. I would have to ask Wild Cobra to be sure. The math is quite complex.

lefty
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Fail

David Stern will win, regardless of the outcome

DMC
06-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Actually the Spurs win regardless of the outcome. This is a huge financial windfall for them this late into their "dynasty".

Check it:

1. Danny fucking Green.... exactly
2. Gary fucking Neal.... yep
3. Most press Spurs ever got during any Finals
4. 3 Finals games, cha ching
5. Be@ners wearing Danny Green jerseys
6. Getting max deals from Gary Neal and Danny Green

HeatChamps
06-19-2013, 05:07 PM
The Heat will win.

spurraider21
06-19-2013, 05:56 PM
DMC is this a guarantee? Should I bookmark this thread?

Spurs9
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
I'll book on that outcome tbh

DMC
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665) is this a guarantee? Should I bookmark this thread?

It's a sure thing.

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 08:29 PM
It's a sure thing.

I think you've gone completely insane tbh, parodying yourself and shit with these useless waste of space prediction threads. It's not very funny if that's what you're going for brah. You are just an attention whore unable to quit clicking "post quick reply" on this site when challenged. This is supported by the fact that we have been members of ST for almost the same amount of time and you have over 27,000 posts while I don't even have 2,000. Fucking oppositional disorder, internet-addicted, fake and disloyal purported Spurfan, attention whoring faggot. Fail.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:06 PM
I think you've gone completely insane tbh, parodying yourself and shit with these useless waste of space prediction threads. It's not very funny if that's what you're going for brah. You are just an attention whore unable to quit clicking "post quick reply" on this site when challenged. This is supported by the fact that we have been members of ST for almost the same amount of time and you have over 27,000 posts while I don't even have 2,000. Fucking oppositional disorder, internet-addicted, fake and disloyal purported Spurfan, attention whoring faggot. Fail.

How did you get here? How did your post get here in my thread?

Exactly...:troll:fishing

Your shitty post percentage is almost 100%

It's well accepted among those that matter here that you're a shitty poster, so your post count is irrelevant. You cannot save yourself by abstinence unless it's 100%.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 10:10 PM
DMC can't be wrong with this one, unless aliens invaded the earth today or tomorrow and the game had to be cancelled, then the Spurs and Heat would be co-owners of the 13' championship

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 10:12 PM
How did you get here? How did your post get here in my thread?

Exactly...:troll:fishing

Your shitty post percentage is almost 100%

It's well accepted among those that matter here that you're a shitty poster, so your post count is irrelevant. You cannot save yourself by abstinence unless it's 100%. I've really gotten under your skin haven't I kimosabe. You've never been so humiliated in your life and it shows because you try way too hard with me. I'm glad you've eliminated yourself from this board after this next game. Everybody wins. :lol

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Game 7 is a must win.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:20 PM
I've really gotten under your skin haven't I kimosabe. You've never been so humiliated in your life and it shows because you try way too hard with me. I'm glad you've eliminated yourself from this board after this next game. Everybody wins. :lol

He posts again. When I'm gone, which gnsf will be bending you over down here to get their black wings? They are lining up as we speak.

Leon Black
06-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Who the fuck is this dmc guy and why the fuck am I reading his thread???

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 10:30 PM
He posts again. When I'm gone, which gnsf will be bending you over down here to get their black wings? They are lining up as we speak. LOL, look at you keep going at me my little 1/3 correct on a good day friend :lol Didn't you claim you were always right at one point? Didn't you claim you were a Spursfan and not the Founder and CEO of sucking LeBron's dick? Your ego is too large to admit that you got bent over, gang-fucked and destroyed over the past week. All of ST has seen the destruction I've visited upon you. And what now, a tautological thread in which your prediction can't possibly be wrong? :rollin LOL. Your only defender is that obsessed Scarlett stalker. No one else has gone to bat for you and no one else will give a shit when you're gone.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:37 PM
LOL, look at you keep going at me my little 1/3 correct on a good day friend :lol Didn't you claim you were always right at one point? Didn't you claim you were a Spursfan and not the Founder and CEO of sucking LeBron's dick? Your ego is too large to admit that you got bent over, gang-fucked and destroyed over the past week. All of ST has seen the destruction I've visited upon you. And what now, a tautological thread in which your prediction can't possibly be wrong? :rollin LOL. Your only defender is that obsessed Scarlett stalker. No one else has gone to bat for you and no one else will give a shit when you're gone.

He's still responding. Here posting on my thread pretending he's somehow winning. That's typical nobody gnsf hyperbole. Everyone else knows it.

People who emoticons to laugh at their own weak sauce are weak sauce themselves. You should have stayed upstairs and you would have if you weren't getting embarrassed on the regular. lol 3 years still a gnsf mentally and indicatively.

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 10:42 PM
He's still responding. Here posting on my thread pretending he's somehow winning. That's typical nobody gnsf hyperbole. Everyone else knows it.

People who emoticons to laugh at their own weak sauce are weak sauce themselves. You should have stayed upstairs and you would have if you weren't getting embarrassed on the regular. lol 3 years still a gnsf mentally and indicatively. LOL, who's still responding to me as if by compulsion? Typical of you not to respond with any substance but some deflecting bullshit. Tbh, better get your addictive posts in now sucka, cos it's cold turkey time for you after tomorrow's game per your representation to this entire board.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:46 PM
LOL, who's still responding to me as if by compulsion? Typical of you not to respond with any substance but some deflecting bullshit. Tbh, better get your addictive posts in now sucka, cos it's cold turkey time for you after tomorrow's game per your representation to this entire board.

Sure it's you. I create a thread and here you come a runnin' mouth open, asshole oozing lube and that feminine twitch you get when you know you're about to get fucked like an alley cat fucking a kitten in heat. You want it, you crave it, but you like to play hard to get because you want to be able to attract another mate once I leave. I understand that.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 10:52 PM
DMC is a truthful person that I have to respect in all honesty but I don't think he's privileged to act like a winner right here right now. He bet his career on the Heat winning game 6, which he won and which should save him some face but he was still wrong about the game 5 imho. Game 6 and 5 cancelled off each other

Rogue
06-19-2013, 10:55 PM
LOL, look at you keep going at me my little 1/3 correct on a good day friend :lol Didn't you claim you were always right at one point? Didn't you claim you were a Spursfan and not the Founder and CEO of sucking LeBron's dick? Your ego is too large to admit that you got bent over, gang-fucked and destroyed over the past week. All of ST has seen the destruction I've visited upon you. And what now, a tautological thread in which your prediction can't possibly be wrong? :rollin LOL. Your only defender is that obsessed Scarlett stalker. No one else has gone to bat for you and no one else will give a shit when you're gone.
I like the nickname "scarlett stalker" tbh. I even registered an account on redcafe using exact that name a few weeks back, but got it immediately banned right about the same day I registered it :lol

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 11:08 PM
DMC is a truthful person that I have to respect in all honesty but I don't think he's privileged to act like a winner right here right now. He bet his career on the Heat winning game 6, which he won and which should save him some face but he was still wrong about the game 5 imho. Game 6 and 5 cancelled off each other

You forget his backdoor sweep prediction which was wrong before either game 5 or 6. So he's still only 1/3 and even tho he set this next one up so that he can't possibly get it wrong he'll be only 2/4 after game 7 tomorrow night. Following that game, they will put him in a pair of depends and send him off to the nursing home as would appropriate for a man of his advanced age and condition.

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 11:10 PM
I like the nickname "scarlett stalker" tbh. I even registered an account on redcafe using exact that name a few weeks back, but got it immediately banned right about the same day I registered it :lol

That's funny tbh :lol

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Sure it's you. I create a thread and here you come a runnin' mouth open, asshole oozing lube and that feminine twitch you get when you know you're about to get fucked like an alley cat fucking a kitten in heat. You want it, you crave it, but you like to play hard to get because you want to be able to attract another mate once I leave. I understand that.

Actually, go count how many times you posted in my thread about your predictive Megafail that the Spurs would get backdoor swept. Go do that, post the number in response to this post and then try to make your argument that you don't have a compulsive posting problem.

DMC
06-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Actually, go count how many times you posted in my thread about your predictive Megafail that the Spurs would get backdoor swept. Go do that, post the number in response to this post and then try to make your argument that you don't have a compulsive posting problem.

Your thread with my name in the title?

lol

Calispursfan11
06-19-2013, 11:19 PM
Your thread with my name in the title?

lol

Someone needed to call you out on your bullshit tbh. That requires attaching your name to your bullshit which I did. Now go count how many times and post here. Stop being a little bitch and deflecting. If you don't, you're just a chickenshit hypocrite.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 11:30 PM
it's just class hatred imho. I mean, if DMC was a retarded tramp who begs for food everyday at the corner of a street, would you guys be hating him and feeling annoyed by him as much as you currently do?