PDA

View Full Version : Duncan was illegally substituted

King
06-19-2013, 04:20 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/22479141/on-key-possession-in-game-6-duncan-was-on-the-floor-illegally

BatManu20
06-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes, NBA officials suck at their job. We know this.

hater
06-19-2013, 04:22 PM
game 6 was really well officiated. Unfortunately that means game 7 will probably not.

Spurs will not only have to beat Heat but the refs too

MeloHype
06-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Who gives a shit, he just inbounded the ball

06-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Imagine if Parker passed the ball to Duncan and he sank the shot... replaying that last 5.2 seconds would be crazy.

Darius McCrary
06-19-2013, 04:30 PM
That whole stoppage of play was total bull shit anyways. Not only did it prevent our tired team from getting a semi open look in transition, it forced us to take the ball in from under our own basket.

if they can review Manu's game 5 three a whole commercial break later why not give the signal to replay Allen's 3 when the next stoppage occurs, and let the spurs run their final 5 second fast break?

It was nonsense and IMO the only thing the refs did that screwed us

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 04:33 PM
game 6 was really well officiated. Unfortunately that means game 7 will probably not.

Spurs will not only have to beat Heat but the refs tooMore than likely Bill Kennedy and Scott Foster which looks like an impossible task. Best-case scenario would be that the refs for Game 7 are Danny Crawford and random crew that do not include Bill Kennedy and Scott Foster.

Creation88
06-19-2013, 04:35 PM
who gives an f

06-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Imagine if Parker passed the ball to Duncan and he sank the shot... replaying that last 5.2 seconds would be crazy.
The more I think about it, the more crazy it would be. Duncan sinks the final shot, is hailed as a hero, wins finals MVP, accepts the LOB trophy from David Stern, goes through the trophy presentation ceremony and questions with the media, celebrates with champagne in the locker room. All of San Antonio celebrates and just before they get on the plane back to San Antonio, the league rules the final 5 seconds must be replayed. Parker clanks a bad jump shot, they play overtime, lose and have to prepare for game 7. Now that would be the greatest mind fuck of all time.

LakerHater
06-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Was jus readin that on CBS!

...But he shoulda never been out! Its the Finals, you wanna be in there in crunch time!

Richie
06-19-2013, 04:46 PM
That whole stoppage of play was total bull shit anyways. Not only did it prevent our tired team from getting a semi open look in transition, it forced us to take the ball in from under our own basket.

if they can review Manu's game 5 three a whole commercial break later why not give the signal to replay Allen's 3 when the next stoppage occurs, and let the spurs run their final 5 second fast break?

It was nonsense and IMO the only thing the refs did that screwed us

Not sure if serious. Whether it was a 2 or 3 completely changes whether the Heat need to foul on that possession or not. It's pretty obvious.

jiggy_55
06-19-2013, 04:57 PM

Spurs will not only have to beat Heat but the refs too

Lol is this a joke? Both sides had many awful calls or non-calls

D-rob fan
06-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Hey if it was illegal...who says it had to be a Spurs win in order to play it again. I say it should be replayed regardless if the Spurs won or lost! If the ref's caught it the outcome of the game could have favored the spurs!

cd021
06-19-2013, 07:00 PM
I though so. Because a review isn't a dead ball. I was questioning that if we scored would that have been a controversy. By the way Pop had to have known that and still did it anyway.

cd021
06-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Lol is this a joke? Both sides had many awful calls or non-calls

Game 6 was well officiated. Watch the game again. Manu's drive was a difficult call to make. They allowed for a lot of contact on both sides the Spurs adjusted early, Miami bad adjusted to it late.

thunderup
06-19-2013, 07:02 PM
I was rooting for yall and I'm not gonna lie, yall received a favorable whistle last night. Kawhi got away with a Chris Webber when Ray Allen hit that game tying three.

thunderup
06-19-2013, 07:04 PM
And yea, Manu should have recieved two free throws. But everybody knows they ain't calling that shit.