PDA

View Full Version : If Heat win tomorrow, does Manu get a ring?

hater
06-19-2013, 05:30 PM
serious question? he's 3rd in running for Heat MVP as well tbh. Furthermore, if he has 8+ assists for the Heat in game 7 and Heat win, Shouldn't he also get MVP of the Finals(for the heat)??

Spurs and Mavs fan
06-19-2013, 05:31 PM
I get your point, but this satire is rather weak.

Capt Bringdown
06-19-2013, 05:34 PM
Good one. Gallows humor.
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/duh_itsme/nazidoc_zps22d8c6b7.jpg

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 06:07 PM
serious question? he's 3rd in running for Heat MVP as well tbh. Furthermore, if he has 8+ assists for the Heat in game 7 and Heat win, Shouldn't he also get MVP of the Finals(for the heat)??

I think Parker gets one since he went into hero-ball-i-want-mvp-for-myself mode.

hater
06-19-2013, 06:18 PM
I think Parker gets one since he went into hero-ball-i-want-mvp-for-myself mode.

you can't be serious?

Parker is the reason Spurs were 30 seconds from the ship

on the other hand Ginobili had 8 TOs 2 in OT

how in the world would Parker get the nod ahead of him?

BlackSilver
06-19-2013, 06:28 PM
you can't be serious?

That response is as serious as your question tbh.

Here's a truly serious question. If (When) the Spurs do win on Thursday, do YOU get to enjoy it?

hater
06-19-2013, 06:29 PM
That response is as serious as your question tbh.

Here's a truly serious question. If (When) the Spurs do win on Thursday, do YOU get to enjoy it?

Yes. I been calling Spurs in 7 since series started and am one of the few ones left on the wagon. :lol

we will win despite Manu on Thursday. That is unless Spurs decide to quit.

hater
06-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Aren't you tired of eating crow?

what crow? I been right all along. About Manu, about Pop and about every series this year.

oh yeah, but go ahead and bump my thread from 2011 where I said limping Duncan was done :lmao

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 06:35 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1017225_206720286147357_207694545_n.jpg

texmich
06-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Spuroutoftownfan Is manu your brother or something, you been defending him so much. All we saying is he has cost us championships n last nite just happened so yes we are pissed! Not trolling just upset like a true sports fan, if you wanna be all happy no matter how many times manu turns it over great, that's you, not me

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4uU7VBqy-A

hater
06-19-2013, 07:06 PM
Oh yeah, another of your insightful threads. You said Manu was done, and the next game he played one of his best postseason games. He's sucking now, that obvious, but he's not done. Game 7 has to be played

if Heat win he cost us the Finals and the championship. you can spin it all you want thou

ElNono
06-19-2013, 07:08 PM
Yes. How would you feel about that, tbh?

hater
06-19-2013, 07:09 PM
Yes. How would you feel about that, tbh?

it won't happen. Spurs will win despite Manu. Spurs in 7

thunderup
06-19-2013, 07:10 PM
:lol Manu stunk it up so badly that Harden's performance last year looked Jordanesque in comparison. Holy hell what a drop off in play. The Manu I remember competed hard against my Thunder. Thats the Manu I expected to see.

ElNono
it won't happen. Spurs will win despite Manu. Spurs in 7

But if they win, as you say, he would get a ring... how would you feel about that, tbh?

dallasmaverickslose

ANOTHER Manu thread. I'm absolutely shocked.

hater
06-19-2013, 07:13 PM
But if they win, as you say, he would get a ring... how would you feel about that, tbh?

I think he would get at least an honorary ring from Heat organization and invited to Heat after party. yes.

as I said, only way Spurs lose is if they quit, so they would not deserve any tears shed by fans. I would just shrug and that's that.

Spurs9
06-19-2013, 07:18 PM

:lol

hater
06-19-2013, 07:19 PM
It's a team game. Players don't win or lose games by themselves

8 turnovers and 2 in OT disagree

HemisfairArena
06-19-2013, 07:21 PM
8 turnovers and 2 in OT disagree

Bingo.

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 07:23 PM
:lmao at this thread.

maybe Manu has family in Miami. is there an Argentinian/Cuban connection, other than Maradona?

Big Empty
06-19-2013, 07:25 PM
hell be getting lot of rings if the Spurs pass on him over 1 series

cheguevara
06-19-2013, 07:27 PM
:lmao at this thread.

maybe Manu has family in Miami. is there an Argentinian/Cuban connection, other than Maradona?

is Pig's Pussy Pork?

http://m1.paperblog.com/i/143/1434730/ernesto-guevara-hiper-argentino-L-uD7Yy8.jpeg

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 07:29 PM
is Pig's Pussy Pork?

http://m1.paperblog.com/i/143/1434730/ernesto-guevara-hiper-argentino-L-uD7Yy8.jpeg

i should get credit for the unintentional assist on that one.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 07:56 PM
I think he would get at least an honorary ring from Heat organization and invited to Heat after party. yes.

as I said, only way Spurs lose is if they quit, so they would not deserve any tears shed by fans. I would just shrug and that's that.

No. If the Spurs win, he would get a ring from the Spurs. How you would feel about that? If you don't want to answer the question, just say so, tbh...

DMC
06-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Tony

no Manu

no Tony

no Manu

no Tony

no Manu

no Tony

Two shithole countries arguing who's hero is the more shitty in this game.

poop
06-19-2013, 09:00 PM
Get rid of that stupid obama biden sig.

hater
06-19-2013, 10:48 PM
No. If the Spurs win, he would get a ring from the Spurs. How you would feel about that? If you don't want to answer the question, just say so, tbh...

I would feel great tbh. and I will

dg7md
06-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Tbh we could have beaten the Heat in 5 if not for Turnobili.

Cherry
06-19-2013, 11:25 PM
Sore loser:
A sore loser is someone who loses in a fair competition but whines about it on a constant basis.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 11:28 PM
you can't be serious?

man, i was teasing you. you are a huge TP homer and are very predictable. your posts about Manu are all very predictable. I was just giving you a little bit of your own medicine.

sventhedog
06-19-2013, 11:28 PM
it depends on which team he'll play for tomorrow.

Mr Bones
06-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Hater. Perfect name for you.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 11:30 PM
Spuroutoftownfan Is manu your brother or something, you been defending him so much. All we saying is he has cost us championships n last nite just happened so yes we are pissed! Not trolling just upset like a true sports fan, if you wanna be all happy no matter how many times manu turns it over great, that's you, not me

a single player cannot cost you a game, a ring, a finals or whatever. bb is a sport's team and many things happen during a game.

Having said that, Manu has sucked big time, and last night it was possibly the newest low.

Regarding my post - it was sarcastic to answer the OP

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 11:32 PM

this is actually rather funny - that's all it is really.

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 11:34 PM
a single player cannot cost you a game, a ring, a finals or whatever. bb is a sport's team and many things happen during a game.
Having said that, Manu has sucked big time, and last night it was possibly the newest low.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5SyMO_tR70
Lebron said it himself.

dallasmaverickslose
06-19-2013, 11:35 PM
All the dumb threads staying atop the forums... SMH

06-20-2013, 12:38 AM
Ginobili probably owes a bookie a lot of money

ElNono
06-20-2013, 12:39 AM
Get rid of that stupid obama biden sig.

ElNono
06-20-2013, 12:39 AM
I would feel great tbh. and I will

:tu

DeadlyDynasty
06-20-2013, 12:40 AM
It'll be like when Jeb Bush offered Bartman a key to the city and safe asylum:lol

hater
06-20-2013, 02:17 AM
it's shocking that Manu is suspected of foul play and a day later Tony Soprano dies

Argentine Camorra rolls deep :wow

Toni61
06-20-2013, 02:27 AM
Thats the fucking dumpest Threat what I read. I think we are here in a Spurs-Forum not in a Anti Spurs Forum. Manu is in this time not Manu but he did a lot of thinks they are so great fpr the spurs and now he did not play well but him so strong to blame? I dont think so..

Fuck all haters Fuck you and be a Miami mimimimi Fan

Haters gonna Hate

We true Spurs Fans are strong and belive on a Game 7 win.!!!

Go Spurs Go

Sean Cagney
06-20-2013, 02:36 AM

I like that post there, you said he has sucked bigtime and he did again! Now lets see him bounce back and help us win like he did in game 5 and win the title! That is all I want. So far he has been horrible sides one game, lets hope he has a second game here and Spurs win it! If he doesn't show at all in game 7 though with all at stake so be it, he will be flamed in here and most will not lay off! I hope TO God he plays well and the Spurs win! Thats all I want.
Thats the fucking dumpest Threat what I read. I think we are here in a Spurs-Forum not in a Anti Spurs Forum. Manu is in this time not Manu but he did a lot of thinks they are so great fpr the spurs and now he did not play well but him so strong to blame? I dont think so..

Fuck all haters Fuck you and be a Miami mimimimi Fan

oWhat the living flying 747 fuck did you just say there??? Sorry that is beyond comprehension.

HI-FI
06-20-2013, 02:48 AM
I like that post there, you said he has sucked bigtime and he did again! Now lets see him bounce back and help us win like he did in game 5 and win the title! That is all I want. So far he has been horrible sides one game, lets hope he has a second game here and Spurs win it! If he doesn't show at all in game 7 though with all at stake so be it, he will be flamed in here and most will not lay off! I hope TO God he plays well and the Spurs win! Thats all I want.What the living flying 747 fuck did you just say there??? Sorry that is beyond comprehension.
agree with this and :lol at the bolded. that's a problem with Spurs and their international fanbase, it's like being in an ESL class sometimes.

Toni61
06-20-2013, 03:18 AM
I like that post there, you said he has sucked bigtime and he did again! Now lets see him bounce back and help us win like he did in game 5 and win the title! That is all I want. So far he has been horrible sides one game, lets hope he has a second game here and Spurs win it! If he doesn't show at all in game 7 though with all at stake so be it, he will be flamed in here and most will not lay off! I hope TO God he plays well and the Spurs win! Thats all I want.What the living flying 747 fuck did you just say there??? Sorry that is beyond comprehension.

I´m from Germany sorry for my bad english ;-) I will say we dont need o trash thread from any whines they say that Manu become a ring from Miami. This is Bullshit. I´am a Hardcore Fan sine 96 and I look the Games at at 3am and I see what Manu did but him to blame is not good.
We have a chance in Game 7 and Pop know i,too.

It was a clutch funking 3p from Allen....