PDA

View Full Version : Ginobili acussed of point shaving

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Didn't realize this was trending on Twitter last night: https://twitter.com/search?q=ginobili%20point%20shaving&src=typd

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 06:11 PM
keep up with your "slant-Manu" agenda. Keep it up man.

If Manu has a great tomorrow and the Spurs win I want to see you come back here and bend over you piece of shit.

HemisfairArena
06-19-2013, 06:12 PM

If Manu has a great tomorrow and the Spurs win I want to see you come back here and bend over you piece of shit.

And if Manu goes 3-12 with 8 turnovers and the Spurs lose?

DPG21920
06-19-2013, 06:13 PM

CROFL. It's not a "slant-Manu" agenda. Manu is literally the sole reason the Spurs aren't champions right now. Everyone wants him to show up. He just has not done it and it has cost the Spurs so dearly up to this point.

Make up for it, Manu. Please.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 06:14 PM
CROFL. It's not a "slant-Manu" agenda. Manu is literally the sole reason the Spurs aren't champions right now. Everyone wants him to show up. He just has not done it and it has cost the Spurs so dearly up to this point.

Make up for it, Manu. Please.

Dude. This is like the 50th post the OP creates about Manu sucking. Now opening a new angle of Manu possibly rigging the game. It's hilarious.

DPG21920
06-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Yes, the rigging is hilariously stupid. I'm just speaking generally about Manu.

SpurOutofTownFan
06-19-2013, 06:16 PM
Yes, the rigging is hilariously stupid. I'm just speaking generally about Manu.

Fair enough.

Baseline
06-19-2013, 06:19 PM
Well, he didn't shave points. He just handed the Heat the ball eight times, and missed almost all his shots. And he was able to do this playing about half the game. Impressive. Definitely the Heat's MVP in Game 6.

HemisfairArena
06-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Well, he didn't shave points. He just handed the Heat the ball eight times, and missed almost all his shots. And he was able to do this playing about half the game. Impressive. Definitely the Heat's MVP in Game 6.

Bingo.

silverblackfan
06-19-2013, 06:22 PM
I think the thread and the twitter is ridiculous, but I admit there were a few times during game 4 and 6 that I wondered if Manu was throwing the game. Of course, I figured it would have to be a threat on his family or something a lot more serious than making more money...

Come on Manu, make all us doubting fans eat crow and kill the Heat tomorrow night!

ffadicted
06-19-2013, 06:22 PM
lol twitter is so bad

wut
06-19-2013, 06:27 PM
You know I'd laugh this off too if it weren't for the fact that I've NEVER seen Manu pass as bad as he has this series, EVER...never in his whole career!

Manu has largely been our best passer for near a decade; he's so good at it that he passes between players' legs WHILE they're running...he zips passes with precision. So what's the deal? His passes haven't even been lazy, they've been straight to defenders, it's not like he is seeing a guy wide open and the defender is streaking to the ball, these are guys that are already defended when he is passing; no one makes passes like that and Manu is a professional.

So after all that, what's the deal?

Fabbs
06-19-2013, 06:30 PM
You know I'd laugh this off too if it weren't for the fact that I've NEVER seen Manu pass as bad as he has this series, EVER...never in his whole career!

Manu has largely been our best passer for near a decade; he's so good at it that he passes between players' legs WHILE they're running...he zips passes with precision. So what's the deal? His passes haven't even been lazy, they've been straight to defenders, it's not like he is seeing a guy wide open and the defender is streaking to the ball, these are guys that are already defended when he is passing; no one makes passes like that and Manu is a professional.

hater
06-19-2013, 06:32 PM
LOL Manu has been Turnobili since February. I'm sorry you missed that. He's been passing the ball not only to the opposing team but also the fans in 1st and 2nd row since February.

damn do you ppl watch the games??

RD2191
06-19-2013, 06:33 PM

timvp
06-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Didn't realize this was trending on Twitter last night: https://twitter.com/search?q=ginoboli%20point%20shaving&src=typd

All that proves is that a lot of dumb people don't know how to spell Ginobili.

P.S.

Confession: At one point during his turnovers last night, I did consider for a moment whether maybe one of his relatives in Argentina got kidnapped and he was trying to earn their freedom, tbh. But I chalk that up to an active imagination, tbh.

silverblackfan
06-19-2013, 06:45 PM
P.S.

Confession: At one point during his turnovers last night, I did consider for a moment whether maybe one of his relatives in Argentina got kidnapped and he was trying to earn their freedom, tbh. But I chalk that up to an active imagination, tbh.

Thank goodness I was not the only one with this twisted scenario in my head.

weebo
06-19-2013, 06:50 PM
LOL Manu has been Turnobili since February. I'm sorry you missed that. He's been passing the ball not only to the opposing team but also the fans in 1st and 2nd row since February.

damn do you ppl watch the games??

Seriously bro. You should consider being a fan of some other team if one player is causing you this much heartache.
The Spurs are here when no one gave them a chance all year. This was suppose to be the Lakers or Thunder matching up against the Heat. Yet here the Spurs are...one win away from being crowned champions. If Manu fucks up and turns the ball over 30 times, so be it. As fans all we can ask of our players is to play hard and let the chips fall where they may. Manu may not being playing well but he is playing with effort.

TheGreatYacht
06-19-2013, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4uU7VBqy-A

SpurOutofTownFan
06-20-2013, 12:33 PM

Is this really you or do you have a man crush on this dude? I lost count of the times you have posted this video in multiple threads. It's a pretty sad video from a so-called Spurs fan tbh.

davidbowie
06-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Is this really you or do you have a man crush on this dude? I lost count of the times you have posted this video in multiple threads. It's a pretty sad video from a so-called Spurs fan tbh.

my boy EDP has been a spurs fan since day one....HE'S JUST KEEPIN IT REAL!!!!!!

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Twitter is a joke.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-20-2013, 12:43 PM
His TO late in OT that was right to LeBron got me and everyone else I was watching the game with wondering if something was up, that's funny we weren't the ony ones thinking that. BTW, anyone notice that on the offensive rebound for Miami that led to Ray Allen hitting that three to tie the game, Manu did one of the worst flops ever and he was the reason Ray was even that open?

davidbowie
06-20-2013, 12:44 PM
what if this was true lol

dont think i could handle it

Virgil
06-20-2013, 12:48 PM

Oh, yeah... I forgot... Thatīs also the United States of America...

TheGreatYacht
06-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Is this really you or do you have a man crush on this dude? I lost count of the times you have posted this video in multiple threads. It's a pretty sad video from a so-called Spurs fan tbh.LOL no that's not me. Since Manu was trending all day yesterday, I thought it would be cute to put this dude's rant because a lot of Spurs fans were feeling the same way.

Duncanforthree
06-20-2013, 12:55 PM
That's really weird. I was just telling my girl that Ginobili looked like he was paid off and the only thing I could rationalize was some threat to his family.

We may have overactive imaginations but that is eerie.

Virgil
06-20-2013, 12:58 PM
That's really weird. I was just telling my girl that Ginobili looked like he was paid off and the only thing I could rationalize was some threat to his family.

No, you may have the brain of a dumbass.

Aztecfan03
06-20-2013, 01:08 PM

Well the dude has an Eagles hat and Eagles fans are sad.

Aztecfan03
06-20-2013, 01:12 PM

No, everyone has just seen that situation so many times on TV and in movies. I wouldn't even call it imagination.

AchillesHeel
06-20-2013, 01:18 PM
Manu has been inconsistent in this series, fans have the right to criticize his play. 8 turnovers? missing the key FT to seal the game? having the chance for a basket in the closing seconds of OT and going 1 on 3 and turning the ball over?

How can you defend those things, they're facts. We lost by 3 points after being up 5 with 30 seconds left in regulation in a game where we would have won the chip. There are no excuses when it comes to winning championships. You either win it or you don't. We didn't win it and Manu had a lot to do with it, even after all the negative things he did Pop still trusted him to win the game in OT, he fucked up yet again and we now are facing elimination.

I don't blame anyone going HAM on Manu, he deserves it and he would be the first one to admit it. Hopefully the last game motivates him for another classic performance. However, if he doesn't show up and plays like garbage yet again and we lose by less than double digits, this series is on him.

Baseline
06-20-2013, 01:47 PM
Honestly, have we ever seen an NBA player play a worse game? NBA players don't make decisions like Manu made. If they do, they get yanked from the game, then sent packing.

slacker77
06-20-2013, 11:00 PM
You know...after watching game 7... Nevermind.

Capt Bringdown
06-20-2013, 11:01 PM
It did look crooked. But I don't think Manu's smart enough to fix a game.