PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I just don't get why after David Robinson...

ElNono
06-19-2013, 09:47 PM
God would punish us like that. I mean, sure, we had Rodman too, but David was the ultimate preacher. His faith was renowned.

This wasn't Bible Kemp. David really went our of his way to spread the word. Chased teammates with the Bible... a true christian.

We even got rid of gay Jefferson and thug Jackson... I just don't understand. Is this some kind of test? WTF...

DOK get in here and spin this shit...

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 09:54 PM
DoK will probably mention something about buttfucking and the bible, per par.

but to be honest, isn't Manu like a hardcore atheist? maybe God is just showing that nigga's lack of faith in God, himself, basketball etc...fwiw tbh.

regardless of the thread's intent, we are going to need some Red Sea splitting shit to overcome Manu imho.

Salty
06-19-2013, 09:54 PM
http://www.praywithme.com/

ElNono
06-19-2013, 10:04 PM
DoK will probably mention something about buttfucking and the bible, per par.

but to be honest, isn't Manu like a hardcore atheist? maybe God is just showing that nigga's lack of faith in God, himself, basketball etc...fwiw tbh.

regardless of the thread's intent, we are going to need some Red Sea splitting shit to overcome Manu imho.

Well, motherfucker could just have Manu struck by lightning and move on... the team doesn't have to go through this shit...

100%duncan
06-19-2013, 10:05 PM
God would punish us like that. I mean, sure, we had Rodman too, but David was the ultimate preacher. His faith was renowned.

This wasn't Bible Kemp. David really went our of his way to spread the word. Chased teammates with the Bible... a true christian.

We even got rid of gay Jefferson and thug Jackson... I just don't understand. Is this some kind of test? WTF...

:lmao I LOLd

HI-FI
06-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Well, motherfucker could just have Manu struck by lightning and move on... the team doesn't have to go through this shit...

:lol
true, this is like some drawn out cancer shit.

still, i wouldn't be shocked if Manu plays well tomorrow. I really don't give a fuck, as long as we win.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:13 PM
God always answers. Sometimes the answer is "no".

I recall an Evangelical pastor told me that once and I bust out laughing right in his goddamned face.

unforeseen
06-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Maybe GOD does not exist?

DMC
:lol
true, this is like some drawn out cancer shit.

still, i wouldn't be shocked if Manu plays well tomorrow. I really don't give a fuck, as long as we win.

Imagine we choke again up big in the 4th tomorrow... lol

DMC
Maybe GOD does not exist?

Maybe YOU don't exist?

unforeseen
06-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Maybe YOU don't exist?

God does not exist. Hate to break it to you but neither is Santa Claus.
:lol Solving world problems with prayer.
:lol Rick Perry

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:21 PM
God does not exist. Hate to break it to you but neither is Santa Claus.
:lol Solving world problems with prayer.
:lol Rick Perry

Prove you exist

LarryDavid
06-19-2013, 10:26 PM

Mark "My wife has a beautiful voice but I like to sleep with hookers" Jackson. He was our test. A preacher, a man of god, who felt god had his hands on his team. And we struck him down and openly vilified him for his belief. Spurs should have just bowed out in the 2nd round tbh. Or had Duncan stab a man after a Super Bowl. Either way would have put us back in god's good graces.

ezau
06-19-2013, 10:35 PM
To be honest, Danny Green is was thanking God after the Game 5 win and without DG's faith, Spurs would've been finished in 5.

ElNono
06-19-2013, 10:41 PM
To be honest, Danny Green is was thanking God after the Game 5 win and without DG's faith, Spurs would've been finished in 5.

he thanked him too early, tbh

ezau
06-19-2013, 10:43 PM
he thanked him too early, tbh

Miami "outprayed" Green in Game 6.

DMC
06-19-2013, 10:44 PM
Lebron is the chosen one. He has a direct line, doesn't need to drop family names to get in.

Rogue
06-19-2013, 10:44 PM
The best thing DMC ever said to me was "they won't even spit on you to save your life", that was kind of a wake-up call to me tbh. I would've been "falling down" towards the abyss now had I not received that sobering call from DMC, and I've been regarding him as a mentor since then.

baseline bum
06-19-2013, 10:48 PM

Jack is a man of God; hence the punishment.

http://wtftattoos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/stephenjackson.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-19-2013, 10:53 PM
lol Hi-Fi constantly thinking about me and buttsex
lol being a 49ers fan and hating teh gays
lol one of the many butthurt (probably from the gay sex he's intrigued by) jeebotards I've created on this site

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2013, 12:11 AM
tp fkn happen

god doesnt forget and forgive wankers

HI-FI
06-20-2013, 12:12 AM
tp fkn happen

god doesnt forget and forgive wankers

Proverbs 5:11 "fkn clowns"

Rudisha8
06-20-2013, 06:17 AM

Alvin Robertson probably didn't help us in that department either, tbh

cute_spursfan
06-20-2013, 09:51 AM
if u think the spurs losing is your 'punishment' then, u got a lifetime of hurt comin ya way, boo-boo.

spursfan09
06-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Tonight we find out if God is a Heat Fan or Spur fan.

whitemamba
06-20-2013, 12:22 PM
2 more rings after robinson aint bad, quit whining OP

ElNono
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
2 more rings after robinson aint bad, quit whining OP

not whining, tbh... just wondering what trigged that bullshit

whitemamba
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
not whining, tbh... just wondering what trigged that bullshit

1 freethrow ... 1 rebound... that was all bro.