PDA

View Full Version : Stop being depressed emos!

spurman123
06-20-2013, 12:56 AM
Come tipoff, no spur is going to have lingering depressing memories of Tuesday. They will be playing their asses off for the full 48 mins. If we lose, we lose to the better team, simple as that. Cheer the fuck up and stay optimistic. Our big 3 veterans will leave everything they got on the court, including manu.:flag: Life will go on no matter what.

http://youtu.be/ZZgU0cT_TfI

King Leonidas (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0124930/?ref_=tt_trv_qu): Children, gather round! No retreat, no surrender; that is Spartan law. And by Spartan law we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun. An age of freedom, and all will know, that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it!:flag:

texmich
06-20-2013, 01:14 AM
http://combi101.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/emo-kid.jpgYoure not the boss of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Cagney
06-20-2013, 01:18 AM
Like it really matters what other fans think! Some get a feeling and post this like all fans are on the same page! One might feel up or down, but the thing is it doesn't matter at all because EMO or positive fans will not decide this crap! The team will and a bit of luck on the side, period.

spurman123
06-20-2013, 01:23 AM
The motive was just to make people happy and regain the sense of brotherhood/optimism. Not to directly affect the game.

Sean Cagney
06-20-2013, 01:25 AM
The motive was just to make people happy and regain the sense of brotherhood/optimism. Not to directly affect the game.

Okay I respect that, but there is a post like this every hour in here now! I guess we all just want this game to get on and see what happens. I hope they can pull this out to pull off the embarassment of yesterdays choke job! That was bad. I hope they can redeem themselves.

spurman123
06-20-2013, 01:38 AM
Okay I respect that, but there is a post like this every hour in here now! I guess we all just want this game to get on and see what happens. I hope they can pull this out to pull off the embarassment of yesterdays choke job! That was bad. I hope they can redeem themselves.

Haha still outnumbered by emo threads though... perhaps it is also my attempt to shake of my own depressive demeanor I had almost all day. Last night I couldnt sleep cause I was depressed, today I can't sleep because Im pumped. Going to be another long day at work tomorrow...

davidbowie
06-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Who still refers to something as emo?

spurman123
06-20-2013, 01:45 AM
Me, im getting old and resent change of any kind

Sean Cagney
06-20-2013, 01:50 AM
Haha still outnumbered by emo threads though... perhaps it is also my attempt to shake of my own depressive demeanor I had almost all day. Last night I couldnt sleep cause I was depressed, today I can't sleep because Im pumped. Going to be another long day at work tomorrow...

I slept a few hours last night at the most! I am serious too! I went to work today though and trooped it out! I will sleep some tonight though, not worth my time if they blow a game to lose my nights sleep over it! PERIOD! That being said get er done, get game 7 and defy odds and win this things.

Stabula
06-20-2013, 02:23 AM
I haven't stopped crying since they lost :cry :cry :cry :cry

Sean Cagney
06-20-2013, 02:29 AM
I haven't stopped crying since they lost :cry :cry :cry :cry
Well stop crying then, if they blow out then it's their own fault! I feel you I have not gotten over that loss yet as they probably blew a title, but there is something left! Just one more night left to prove they can do it, if they win it tomorrow this is done and nothing to us and something we laugh about! IF not that will haunt us for years as fans, period. I hope it is the first I mentioned.

ChumpDumper
06-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Looking back over the meltdown threads makes me feel better about my own reaction.

Stabula
06-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Looking back over the meltdown threads makes me feel better about my own reaction.

cute_spursfan
06-20-2013, 06:36 AM
thanks for the pep talk, OP. :flag:

Strategic
06-20-2013, 07:26 AM
I just get up and go to work.

Stabula
06-20-2013, 07:51 AM
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3770/9092309542_2dfa3c98a7_b.jpg

Sasha
06-20-2013, 02:56 PM
Me, im getting old and resent change of any kind