PDA

View Full Version : Game 7 Could Be My Final Game Here

TSA
06-20-2013, 01:17 AM
If the Spurs win, that's it for me. I'm gone like I said.

I'd like to give a shout out to a few peeps who made the ride worth it:

m>s
DoK
ChumpDumper
TeyshaBlue
El Nono
Blake
_JaG
BobaFett1
Winehole23
FuzzyLumpkins (yeah that troll)
RandomGuy
sjacquemotte
CosmicCowboy
DMC

Others as well...

Why leave? I knew you'd ask...

I've been posting on these here interwebs since it was 300baud dial up BBS stuff but I've never stayed on one site or forum more than 3 years (other than AR15 which is 12 years but I don't post there often). It's not so much a loss of interest in this case as it is the fact that my team is in their sunset years and it won't get any better than it is this year. I won't have much to talk about, not real interested in the new superstars being forced upon us by the leagues nor the stacking of large market teams. I'll still watch from time to time but from pre-Robinson to post-Duncan, I've enjoyed the way the Spurs have carried themselves for the most part. I think it's time now I find other things to do.

I know people drop "out of here" notes and never leave, but that's not me. I am not the kind of person who just fades away though, so a note like this will force me to not return and in fact, after the final game, the 1st person I respond to in a thread I will send 500.00 dollars to and I am a man of my word. Just to be on the up and up, I'll even drop all my other user names in my signature at the bottom of this letter. That way you know I cannot sneak back in.

So have fun, enjoy, don't take shit too seriously and I hope we win it all this year.

Take care

TSA/TheSanityAnnex/Spicoli/RedStripe (no I'm not signing my real name)

Nbadan
06-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Seriously?? .... I thought you were a Chumpy troll...

ChumpDumper
06-20-2013, 03:33 AM
tbh I forgot the passwords to most of those names.

Blake
06-20-2013, 09:08 AM

So you're basing your future ability to post in a political forum on the outcome of a basketball game

that's as rational as some of your other posts, I guess.

BobaFett1
06-20-2013, 09:18 AM

I'd like to give a shout out to a few peeps who made the ride worth it:

m>s
DoK

amen sir. But you got to stay,:toast
ChumpDumper
TeyshaBlue
El Nono
Blake
_JaG
BobaFett1
Winehole23
FuzzyLumpkins (yeah that troll)
RandomGuy
sjacquemotte
CosmicCowboy
DMC

Others as well...

Why leave? I knew you'd ask...

I've been posting on these here interwebs since it was 300baud dial up BBS stuff but I've never stayed on one site or forum more than 3 years (other than AR15 which is 12 years but I don't post there often). It's not so much a loss of interest in this case as it is the fact that my team is in their sunset years and it won't get any better than it is this year. I won't have much to talk about, not real interested in the new superstars being forced upon us by the leagues nor the stacking of large market teams. I'll still watch from time to time but from pre-Robinson to post-Duncan, I've enjoyed the way the Spurs have carried themselves for the most part. I think it's time now I find other things to do.

I know people drop "out of here" notes and never leave, but that's not me. I am not the kind of person who just fades away though, so a note like this will force me to not return and in fact, after the final game, the 1st person I respond to in a thread I will send 500.00 dollars to and I am a man of my word. Just to be on the up and up, I'll even drop all my other user names in my signature at the bottom of this letter. That way you know I cannot sneak back in.

So have fun, enjoy, don't take shit too seriously and I hope we win it all this year.

Take care

TSA/TheSanityAnnex/Spicoli/RedStripe (no I'm not signing my real name)

TeyshaBlue
06-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Sometimes you have to establish the line that you feel. Peace, TSA.

Agloco
06-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Looks suspiciously like DMCs Game 6 farewell letter tbh. With a few changes here and there.....

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 11:13 AM
TSA is good people. He started posting here around the same time I did.

Go Spurs, good luck TSA.

boutons_deux
06-20-2013, 11:20 AM
GO SPURS GO!

johnsmith
06-20-2013, 11:21 AM
Boutons is so excited that TSA will be gone so that he doesn't get bitch slapped by him anymore.

TSA
06-20-2013, 12:40 PM
Looks suspiciously like DMCs Game 6 farewell letter tbh. With a few changes here and there.....

This is what I'll miss about the political forum, everyone here is so sharp.

TSA
06-20-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm truly rooting for your Spurs and am willing to make the sacrifice.

GO SPURS GO!

TSA
06-20-2013, 12:46 PM
So you're basing your future ability to post in a political forum on the outcome of a basketball game

that's as rational as some of your other posts, I guess.

:cry my future posting ability :cry

:cry irrational :cry

Blake
06-20-2013, 06:18 PM
GO SPURS GO!

:lol boutons

Blake
06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
:cry my future posting ability :cry

:cry irrational :cry

No need for you to cry. No need for you to stop posting over a basketball game.

TSA
06-20-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm a man of my word.

Nbadan
06-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Eh, TSA backed himself into a corner.....it's OK to just not post for awhile...no need for a dramatic farewell....

..then again, I still think Whottt will come back someday...

TSA
06-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Farewell

sjacquemotte
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM
But Spurs didn't win... :toast you had good takes. Good luck in life and your future ventures

sjacquemotte
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM
tbh I forgot the passwords to most of those names. Who were your trolls?

Blake
06-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Farewell

Aloha

RandomGuy
06-24-2013, 12:30 PM
I guess not.

WB, TSA.