PDA

View Full Version : Why we will Win Game 7....

Rorshach
06-20-2013, 10:57 AM
As devastating as Game 6 was, remember they haven't lost the title yet. They played their asses off to get TWO chances at clinching. And hearing that the team got together for a late night dinner to share stories of other devastating losses they have all experienced as players puts me at ease. Because the difference here is they have the precious chance to redeem themselves in a do over. They experienced the agony of defeat, and what player wouldn't want the chance to make things right for themselves and their teammates. This is that opportunity!!

There is no way this team doesn't take that loss and use it as fuel to say to themselves, "we are going to make it right."

Spurs Win Baby. :ihit

ironman2886
06-20-2013, 11:40 AM
I don't think some individuals(Ginobili,Parker,Green) can play any worse, but I don't think Duncan can have another 30 and 17 game. If the Big three all play solid, and the turnovers are very limited, Spurs win. Having Wade really banged up and a lot of the players on the Heat team new to game 7s, I think that is a big advantage for the Spurs.

Crookshanks
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Spurs won Games 1, 3, and 5 = Statistics favor the Spurs winning the Championship
Spurs have not lost 2 in a row and Miami has not won two in a row in quite some time = Spurs favored to win tonight
Spurs have never lost an NBA Finals series

I hope all this holds true tonight and Tim Duncan is the one holding the trophy!

Bambililos
06-20-2013, 11:57 AM
I like their chances; I'm going to set the alarm clock for 2am and cheer for the title with them.

GrandeDavid
06-20-2013, 11:59 AM
Miami won't lay down and have their own valid motivations for winning. The Spurs will win due to better execution, meaning less turnovers, more stops and more field goal conversions.

Horse
06-20-2013, 12:38 PM
I think there was only 5 turnover if you leave out Manus 8. I would expect fewer minutes and he can't play any worse so if that improves we should be fine. We must atleast early stay with Timmy hopefully he gets going early and it open up shooters and lanes late. Also I think just attempting to score in the post makes less long rebounds and a better chance to get back in transition where they kill us. Timmy early Tony late.

spurs10
06-20-2013, 12:42 PM
This is it! The Spurs have another chance and I believe they are going to play their hearts out and win this!:flag: Go Spurs Go!!!

spursfanLA
06-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Go Spurs Go ! we all want this badly. waiting for long time.

Spurs players should want it even more. Go get it Spurs !!! play like you did in Game 6 and this time win will be yours.

Hamez
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM
There were 100 reasons the Spurs should have won game 6, which means there were 100 reasons why Miami shouldn’t have won but did. It took every little bit of luck for Miami to win game 6.
Two second chance 3s, Mike Miller making a 3 with one shoe, Manu having the worst game ever, TP cramping in overtime, TD not playing in the last 30sec. It took all of that and more for the Heat to win game 6.

The Spurs will win because, Manu can’t possibly play worse, LBJ played 50min in game 6 and should be exhausted, Wade is banged up, Chalmers will degrade, and the Spurs don’t ever depend on luck, (LeBron and his stupid headband).

I do not believe Miami can overcome all the odds again. The Spurs know what’s on the line, and know how to close this out.
If this series was a best of one, best of three, or best of five the Spurs would have won. It is best of seven tonight and the Spurs will win!
Believe!!!