PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kool Signs Over His Loyalty To Tim Duncan For Tonight

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Are there any fellow Laker fans joining me to wish good Karma and vibes for a Spur victory tonight...If I can align with one of my greatest enemies in Midnight Pulp in a spirit of partnership (allied powers) then I hope it means a game 7 victory tonight...Props to the guy with 4 rings who's 10 yrs older and yet doesn't have a receding hairline.

I will now kneel to the Black and Grey and sign over my complete loyalty papers (for only one night) since the Purp-n-Gold has been banished from the Kingdom...:toast

Heil Duncan!!!

xEkIou3WFnM

hehateme
06-20-2013, 11:34 AM
spurs bandwagon just getting more homosexual by the day...

TE
06-20-2013, 11:39 AM
:toast

The Gemini Method
06-20-2013, 11:41 AM
I stay loyal to my squad--I'm hoping for a game as exciting, if not more, than Game 6...but I wouldn't mind a Spurs victory as they have been the Lakers worthiest adversary for the past 15 years.

spurraider21
06-20-2013, 11:44 AM
salute.jpg

ElNono
06-20-2013, 11:46 AM
No buying it...

whitemamba
06-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Kool... lets do an ELE, spurs win im gone till first game of next sesaon, heat win, your gone till start of next season...

what do you say?

LkrFan
06-20-2013, 11:56 AM
:flag:

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 12:09 PM
I stay loyal to my squad--I'm hoping for a game as exciting, if not more, than Game 6...but I wouldn't mind a Spurs victory as they have been the Lakers worthiest adversary for the past 15 years.

Rooting for the Spurs tantamount to Laker loyalty in this case...even though Kobe kicked their asses over the years there's always been a mutual respect between Kobe and the Spurs big 3 as evidenced by the pics below...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/KOBE-POP.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/koberdo3_zps1b53c3a0.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/cdd6ca4c-42be-4d68-9060-a9c6258d394c_zps1492b411.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kbtd_zps88b69ab9.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Kool... lets do an ELE, spurs win im gone till first game of next sesaon, heat win, your gone till start of next season...

what do you say?

deal.....but I have the right to change my mind at any time...

whitemamba
06-20-2013, 12:15 PM
deal.....but I have the right to change my mind at any time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsFvzEarco

MeloHype
06-20-2013, 01:06 PM

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Are there any fellow Laker fans joining me to wish good Karma and vibes for a Spur victory tonight...If I can align with one of my greatest enemies in Midnight Pulp in a spirit of partnership (allied powers) then I hope it means a game 7 victory tonight...Props to the guy with 4 rings who's 10 yrs older and yet doesn't have a receding hairline.

I will now kneel to the Black and Grey and sign over my complete loyalty papers (for only one night) since the Purp-n-Gold has been banished from the Kingdom...:toast

Heil Duncan!!!

xEkIou3WFnM

I'm with you kool...even if it means Spurs winning and Im gone till October 1st

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Laker Nation having the Spurs backs throughout these Finals has made me rethink my hatred of their fan base (granted, I still hate the idiot be@ners and the celebrity bandwagoners, but every fanbase has rubes like that. The Lakers, by virtue of their popularity, just have more of them). I don't think I can feud with them anymore over such petty shit as Duncan vs. Kobe.

The skeptics will say that Lakers fans are rooting for the Spurs out of a devotion to Kobe, since they don't want Lebron overshadowing him, but I can no longer begrudge them for that. Kobe means a lot to Lakers fans just like Duncan does to us, and if the roles were reversed (say a 37 year old Kobe with 4 rings is playing a prime KG who formed a superteam ['08 Celtics don't count] much like Lebron and was going for a repeat), I bet many of us would rather see Kobe tie Duncan than KG repeat and be considered the greatest power forward of all-time, which would no doubt be the narrative the media would promote in that case, just like they're chomping at the bit to declare Lebron the greatest since Jordan.

Sadly, I fear the figurative "basketball gods" have other ideas. They came to collect this season from both Laker fan (Kobe's Achilles, their superteam failing on an embarrassing level) and Spur fan (Game 6), essentially killing the old guard and handing over the basketball world to Lebron. And how perfect will Lebron's repeat be? Defeated all his rivals in last year's playoffs (Celtics/Pierce, Durant) and gets to redeem himself against the team that swept him?

You couldn't write this shit any better if you tried.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Laker Nation having the Spurs backs throughout these Finals has made me rethink my hatred of their fan base (granted, I still hate the idiot be@ners and the celebrity bandwagoners, but every fanbase has rubes like that. The Lakers, by virtue of their popularity, just have more of them). I don't think I can feud with them anymore over such petty shit as Duncan vs. Kobe.

The skeptics will say that Lakers fans are rooting for the Spurs out of a devotion to Kobe, since they don't want Lebron overshadowing him, but I can no longer begrudge them for that. Kobe means a lot to Lakers fans just like Duncan does to us, and if the roles were reversed (say a 37 year old Kobe with 4 rings is playing a prime KG who formed a superteam ['08 Celtics don't count] much like Lebron and was going for a repeat), I bet many of us would rather see Kobe tie Duncan than KG repeat and be considered the greatest power forward of all-time, which would no doubt be the narrative the media would promote in that case, just like they're chomping at the bit to declare Lebron the greatest since Jordan.

Sadly, I fear the figurative "basketball gods" have other ideas. They came to collect this season from both Laker fan (Kobe's Achilles, their superteam failing on an embarrassing level) and Spur fan (Game 6), essentially killing the old guard and handing over the basketball world to Lebron. And how perfect will Lebron's repeat be? Defeated all his rivals in last year's playoffs (Celtics/Pierce, Durant) and gets to redeem himself against the team that swept him?

You couldn't write this shit any better if you tried.

I've already checked that 8 ball....Spurs will pull a 2010 Lakers...there will be a shovel pass and Danny Green will win the game on 3 ball

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsFvzEarco

you need to take 2 vicodine and chase it with a white russian..in other words...calm the fuck down

whitemamba
06-20-2013, 03:55 PM
you need to take 2 vicodine and chase it with a white russian..in other words...calm the fuck down

:lol

tell me you watched that

irishock
06-20-2013, 04:43 PM
If Spurs lose prepare for Cully and Lakaluva's returns tbh

AchillesHeel
06-20-2013, 04:48 PM
I used to hate Laker fans, now I just hate Achilles fans, I don't think the true OG laka fans are too bad, but the post-Gasol trade ones are dumb little faggots.

td4mvp2k
06-20-2013, 05:00 PM
Kool :flipoff