PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Dark Knight Returns

Suspect
06-20-2013, 12:04 PM
Has anyone seen this shit? It's an animated movie, 2 parts. Got damn it is good, especially the 2nd one. Old ass Batman vs Superman? Oh lawdy.

leemajors
06-20-2013, 12:28 PM
yup.

Cane
06-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Worth watching but imo Batman's sidekick and the mutants were pretty damn lame

Robocop was a good Batman

CubanSucks
06-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Nice thread, OP. No video, no pic, no link.

Suspect
06-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Nice thread, OP. No video, no pic, no link.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Batman+Dark+Knight+Returns

Suspect
06-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Worth watching but imo Batman's sidekick and the mutants were pretty damn lame

Robocop was a good Batman
Yeah, the female robin was pretty lame but was cool what happened to the Mutants at the end of the 2nd movie.

What happen to Green Arrow though? Or ill just look it up I guess

CubanSucks
06-20-2013, 01:36 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Batman+Dark+Knight+Returns

I don't really care tbh. I'm not into anything animated that's not comedy because I'm not a man-child. I just found it lame to start a thread without any aesthetics

Suspect
06-20-2013, 01:39 PM
That has to be like an oxymoron since animated comedies give off the "man child" feel

Rogue
06-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Every new version of Batman beats the one prior in terms of how shitty the movie is. It seems to me that they have failed to find the right actor for Batman for many eposides now. At least they need to get someone that looks like a man with above-average muscles for the Batman role, rather than an old skinny dickhead like the previous 3-4 Batman movies. Chris Evans would've made a decent Batman but too bad he's already been known as Captain America

leemajors
06-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Every new version of Batman beats the one prior in terms of how shitty the movie is. It seems to me that they have failed to find the right actor for Batman for many eposides now. At least they need to get someone that looks like a man with above-average muscles for the Batman role, rather than an old skinny dickhead like the previous 3-4 Batman movies. Chris Evans would've made a decent Batman but too bad he's already been known as Captain America

Hewas the Human Torch before that too.

Reck
06-20-2013, 08:36 PM
LOL the super nerd doesn't mind playing WoW and watching Lord of the Rings all day but he doesn't like watching cartoon.

That's fucking rich nerd ass boy.

Reck
06-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Anyways, this was on Netflix sometime back and now its not. Will just download it off the net.

Rogue
06-20-2013, 08:53 PM
rich nerd ass boy? sure you're not referring to me because

1. I ain't rich. I've been living a frugal life since my rookie year and I ain't having no doctorate's or a teaching job (things I mentioned in my novel). I haven't earned a master's yet and I'm sure as hell that I won't get a doctorate's, shit only happens in my dreams just like the Platonic romance with Scarlett

2. I've never played WoW and I don't even know how to play that game, my nigga m>s played it a lot though. Games I often play these days are Championship manager 01/02 with up-to-date database (a soccer managing game) and Hearts of Iron (a WWII grand strategy game)

3. I'm not at all a fan of Lord of the Rings, despite I once had a troll named "frodo" on this site, and that I'm a fan of Sir Ian McKellen

4. I watched a lot Cartoons when I was a kid, like Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Beavis & Butthead, Dragon Ball etc... and i'm still watching them sometimes. I also watched a lot superman and batman cartoons back in the day but none of the movies comes anywhere close to the quality of those classic cartoons imho

CubanSucks
06-20-2013, 11:33 PM
LOL the super nerd doesn't mind playing WoW and watching Lord of the Rings all day but he doesn't like watching cartoon.

That's fucking rich nerd ass boy.

I've never played WoW in my life and LotR isn't animated. Also, I said "anything animated that's not comedy," I like plenty of cartoons.

take another crack at it, faggot

:lmao nerd ass boy

Reck
06-20-2013, 11:38 PM
I've never played WoW in my life and LotR isn't animated. Also, I said "anything animated that's not comedy," I like plenty of cartoons.

take another crack at it, faggot

:lmao nerd ass boy

lol sixteen year old dumbass.

You may not play WoW but definitely some type of role playing game for sure. You reek of it.

And lol not getting the Lord of the Rings thing. No shit its not animated Shitlock.

:lol still watching Family Guy and Simpsoms and still thinks its funny.

CubanSucks
06-21-2013, 04:38 AM
lol sixteen year old dumbass.

You may not play WoW but definitely some type of role playing game for sure. You reek of it.

And lol not getting the Lord of the Rings thing. No shit its not animated Shitlock.

:lol still watching Family Guy and Simpsoms and still thinks its funny.

South Park, King of the Hill, and Metalocalypse tbh.

I haven't played a video game in months and the last time I played a PC game I wasn't even old enough to drive.

lol you couldn't have just put "16?"

Keep trying, you're missing the target by a mile

Suspect
06-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Chris Evans would've made a decent Batman but too
stop it

Suspect
06-21-2013, 10:03 AM
Hewas the Human Torch before that too.

they should make a new movie using this
http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/110210/fantastic-four-spiderman_300.jpg

f avengers tbh

lefty
06-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Yup

Read the graphic novel and watched the animated version

You can tell Dark Knight Rises used it as a material

UZER
06-21-2013, 04:44 PM
I keep saying it time to make a cgi superhero movie. cgi graphics on live action ruin the movies sometimes, but it really no ones fault when the task is so daunting.. once you create that world, you are able to do whatecer you want and nothing will be cheesy or look fake. the possibilities are endless.

just think somewhere along the lines of the incredibles, and megamind. do a pg13 version with intense action. these movies have proven to have the capabilty with top noch voice over to be able to stsnd up to live actions films.

dont know which superhero to use though.

leemajors
06-21-2013, 04:46 PM
I keep saying it time to make a cgi superhero movie. cgi graphics on live action ruin the movies sometimes, but it really no ones fault when the task is so daunting.. once you create that world, you are able to do whatecer you want and nothing will be cheesy or look fake. the possibilities are endless.

just think somewhere along the lines of the incredibles, and megamind. do a pg13 version with intense action. these movies have proven to have the capabilty with top noch voice over to be able to stsnd up to live actions films.

dont know which superhero to use though.

Digital animation is fine, hand drawn would be even better, but as long as it doesn't look like the bouncy Green Lantern series I am fine. I definitely prefer those to live action.

UZER
06-21-2013, 04:48 PM
Digital animation is fine, hand drawn would be even better, but as long as it doesn't look like the bouncy Green Lantern series I am fine. I definitely prefer those to live action.

yeah no. im talking top notch cgi animation. big money thrown at it like pixar level funds.

Reck
06-21-2013, 05:00 PM
South Park, King of the Hill, and Metalocalypse tbh.

I haven't played a video game in months and the last time I played a PC game I wasn't even old enough to drive.

lol you couldn't have just put "16?"

Keep trying, you're missing the target by a mile

Because I am not lazy like you?

Dont justify shit to me, dont really care if you played yesterday or a year ago. Its not like it will change how people view you here.

Blake
06-21-2013, 05:59 PM
I don't really care tbh. I'm not into anything animated that's not comedy because I'm not a man-child. I just found it lame to start a thread without any aesthetics

Non man child opening a Batman thread, whining about aesthetics.

Neat.

CubanSucks
06-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Because I am not lazy like you?

Dont justify shit to me, dont really care if you played yesterday or a year ago. Its not like it will change how people view you here.

I just want everyone to like me! :cry

Reck
06-21-2013, 06:27 PM
I just want everyone to like me! :cry

Shut the fuck up pedo.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 07:17 PM
I had tried to learn to play WoW but shit was just too complex for me, so I chose Hearts of Iron instead.

Quadzilla99
06-21-2013, 08:54 PM
"Thread aesthetics"

InK
06-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Non man child opening a Batman thread, whining about aesthetics.

Neat.

Also loves Batman the movie, hates it as a cartoon. Lack of realism disturbs him. Goes off and watches LOTR for the 50th time

CubanSucks
06-21-2013, 10:58 PM
I knew I'd get a nerd rage reaction in here, can't expect anything less from beta bitches who watch cartoons for the action and drama.

Shut the fuck up pedo.

NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!

Also loves Batman the movie, hates it as a cartoon. Lack of realism disturbs him. Goes off and watches LOTR for the 50th time

LotR isn't animated. I think I already said that.

Quadzilla99
06-21-2013, 11:37 PM
I knew I'd get a nerd rage reaction in here, can't expect anything less from beta bitches who watch cartoons for the action and drama.

NOW YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!!!

So by calling people beta males that must mean you think you're an alpha male?

http://i.imgur.com/hP9VJhB.gif

CubanSucks
06-22-2013, 12:33 AM
So by calling people beta males that must mean you think you're an alpha male?

http://i.imgur.com/hP9VJhB.gif

there's plenty of in-between

InK
06-22-2013, 06:06 AM

You'd hate it was. In short, animated dragons= hates em, cgi dragons= loves em

jack sommerset
06-22-2013, 06:07 AM
David Schwimmer would have been a great Batman. I think a lot of people would not give him a chance because his acting was so good he convinced a lot of people he was Ross from the hit show Friends.

CubanSucks
06-22-2013, 12:44 PM
You'd hate it was. In short, animated dragons= hates em, cgi dragons= loves em

Dragons don't exist, cock stain, what other option is there?

InK
06-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Dragons don't exist, cock stain, what other option is there?

:lol

leemajors
06-22-2013, 01:12 PM
yeah no. im talking top notch cgi animation. big money thrown at it like pixar level funds.

so you want something that would never happen.

UZER
06-22-2013, 01:44 PM
so you want something that would never happen.

:lol yeah pretty much.

leemajors
06-22-2013, 01:51 PM
:lol yeah pretty much.

:lol

Proxy
06-23-2013, 10:45 AM
It's based on Frank Miller's comic

jdiggy0424
06-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Great movie(s). Part 1 is better than part 2, but the Joker is in the 2nd movie. Also the animation stayed true to the way Miller drew it originally, so that's a plus if you read the novel first.

If your a fan of superhero movies I highly recommend watching it.

Thebesteva
06-23-2013, 02:04 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6mcvpKAav1rar0yio1_500.jpg

Quadzilla99
06-24-2013, 04:21 AM
GTstIEr4tDw