PDA

View Full Version : I could see miami goes back to their arrogant selves.

Horse
06-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Think about it they haven't had back to back win in 2 rounds. And after winning a game they had lost they could come out thinking they're invincable. Hell even we came out like our shit dont stink after we came back against golden state. This could be a perfect storm to come out and whip their sorry asses. Go Spurs!!!

TDomination
06-20-2013, 12:58 PM
I've seen this mentioned a few times and I could see it as a possibility.

Miami can think they have this game in the bag, and if the spurs are able to come out with the same intensity as game 6 and and put the up against the wall, we will win this game.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-20-2013, 12:59 PM
Think about it they haven't had back to back win in 2 rounds. And after winning a game they had lost they could come out thinking they're invincable. Hell even we came out like our shit dont stink after we came back against golden state. This could be a perfect storm to come out and whip their sorry asses. Go Spurs!!!

Golden State is a good example. IF the Spurs play with the same anger and aggression as the Warriors did in that game 2, the Spurs will win this. Right now its all about attitude for the Spurs.

SA210
06-20-2013, 01:01 PM
I hope so. Spurs need to get ahead and step on the gas.

41times
06-20-2013, 01:24 PM
That Instant Karma Kockiness Krap is gonna get LeFraud and DumbWade tonight!