HeatChamps
06-20-2013, 02:35 PM
Which hurts more?

Agloco
06-20-2013, 02:39 PM
Apples and Oranges tbh

Seventyniner
06-20-2013, 02:42 PM
It all depends on tonight. If the Spurs win, 0.4. If the Spurs lose, 5.

If the Spurs had somehow won the title in 2004, or even won the series and lost to Detroit, 0.4 would have been long-forgotten. You don't hear Spurs fans bellyaching over Marbury and Stoudemire hitting BS threes to force OT and win the game in the 2003 first round.

BlackSwordsMan
06-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Last night because its more easily remembered.

Reck
06-20-2013, 03:24 PM
.4 is onlystill remembered because it was the Lakers. had it been someone else it'd be forgotten by now.

Plus who knows if teh Spurs would have won a ship or not.

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Which hurts more?

My dick in your ass

irishock
06-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Besteva is gay... ?

Suspect
06-20-2013, 03:29 PM
13 points in 35 seconds hurts the most imho

irishock
06-20-2013, 03:32 PM
13 points in 35 seconds hurts the most imho

Yeah the Spurs would won 60 games en route to an NBA title instead of winning 59 games en route to an NBA title.

Reck
06-20-2013, 03:32 PM
Besteva is gay... ?

Immensively gay.

Bynumite
06-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Different scenarios, one was a prayer shot, the other was a humongous choke job.

So probably Heat game 6 imho.

Suspect
06-20-2013, 03:58 PM
My dick in your ass
your sig is photoshopped

http://lawlaholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/sexy-hot-yoga-pants-062.jpg

Capt Bringdown
06-20-2013, 03:59 PM
Even if .4 hadn't of happened, no one say claim inconclusively that we would have won a title.

You can't say that about Game 6 - We had the title in the bag. It took an extraordinary choke job to give away the title to the Heat. Heat deserve credit for hitting some awesome shots to tie the game, but the Spurs are responsible for their own demise, in particular Manu's unforced and totally stupid turnovers, and Pop's piss-poor coaching. Harsh, but they earned it.

That's quite a dishonor, and unless the Spurs win tonight, it diminishes the Duncan era. I don't recall any of the great multi-title teams of the modern era ever doing anything like it. I can't see the Bulls, The Lakers, even the Rockets championship teams giving away a championship like that.
Hopefully, a win tonight will make it all go away.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 04:02 PM
.4 doesn't hurt me much at all because the Spurs had no business winning that game. Fell behind by 18 at home and then needed a miracle Duncan shot to gain the lead.

The Spurs outplayed Miami for the majority of the game, withstood Miami's last ditch charge we all knew was coming and stayed within one possession in crunch time, Parker takes advantage of Lebron's choking with two of the clutchest plays in Spurs history (had the Spurs won), but faggot Manu couldn't hit a FT and Pop out thinks himself.

Leonard's missed FT is forgiven. This 21 year old went 9-14 with 22 points and 10 boards in a Finals road closeout game, while guarding Lebron. He did his job. If anything, Pop should've pulled Leonard (who was shooting 68 percent from the line in the playoffs) and put his best freethrow shooters on the floor.

Baseline
06-20-2013, 04:03 PM
The Fisher shot never should have counted, so we were robbed. It's David Stern's NBA, so what are you going to do? Game 6 hurts more, because Pop blew it.

CavsSuperFan
06-20-2013, 04:04 PM
5 seconds is just going to make the Spurs 2013 Championship DVD all the more interesting...TBH...

Bynumite
06-20-2013, 04:05 PM
Besides, in 2004 spurfan knew they had a team that could contend for years to come, which softens the blow imo.

This season was probably the Spurs last shot at a title with all the vets, especially when you factor in the key injuries that other teams sustained this season.

whitemamba
06-20-2013, 04:07 PM
it should be the 5 point lead, that was for a championship....

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Besides, in 2004 spurfan knew they had a team that could contend for years to come, which softens the blow imo.

This season was probably the Spurs last shot at a title with all the vets, especially when you factor in the key injuries that other teams sustained this season.

Unless you're a Bulls fans (or Bill Russell), I guess eras have to end tragically and heartbreakingly.

The Bird-era was closed by Magic's baby hook. Lakers pass the torch to Jordan, followed by Magic's announcement. The Shaq/Kobe-era ended with a disaster of a Finals. Kobe's era, while not officially over, is likely ended on a career threatening injury, which was brought on by stupid decision making from the FO (much like this Spurs loss was brought on by Pop's stupid decision making).

I swear some higher power writes this shit.

djohn2oo8
06-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Still think the Spurs win

AchillesHeel
06-20-2013, 04:18 PM
I'd say equally, .4 and derek fisher making the jumper? that's highly unlikely to ever happen again

on the other hand, missing 2 out of 4 fts, giving up 2 offensive rebounds and threes are just as unlikely

so I'll just say equally, both hurt me in the same way.

Spurs win series in 04 and win the title, first repeat in Spurs history, could have 3peated in 05.

Amaso
06-20-2013, 04:32 PM
.4 doesn't hurt me much at all because the Spurs had no business winning that game. Fell behind by 18 at home and then needed a miracle Duncan shot to gain the lead.

The Spurs outplayed Miami for the majority of the game, withstood Miami's last ditch charge we all knew was coming and stayed within one possession in crunch time, Parker takes advantage of Lebron's choking with two of the clutchest plays in Spurs history (had the Spurs won), but faggot Manu couldn't hit a FT and Pop out thinks himself.

Leonard's missed FT is forgiven. This 21 year old went 9-14 with 22 points and 10 boards in a Finals road closeout game, while guarding Lebron. He did his job. If anything, Pop should've pulled Leonard (who was shooting 68 percent from the line in the playoffs) and put his best freethrow shooters on the floor.

I don't consider Manu missing choking. He made 3 of 4 free throws at the end. If you had told me the Spurs would make 4 out of their 6(1 for 2 on Leonard) free throws to end the game I would've taken it every single time. In those situations, you have to deduct like 15% from 99% of the NBA players.

imo Parker did a terrible job trying to receive the pass. If you go back and watch the replay you'd see what I'm talking about.

Cry Havoc
06-20-2013, 05:15 PM

This right here.

hater
06-20-2013, 05:17 PM
.4 was 1 single dagger that took the ship from us. Plus it was probably an illegal shot. On top of it, it was vs. the Lakers, and on top of it, it was in San Antonio and on top of it, it was Dereck fucking Fisher.

it definitely hurt more than anything. Yes probably more than 28 seconds

dbestpro
06-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Things that you control hurt more than those things you do not control. 0.4 was not in the Spurs hands. A five point lead was in their hands.

BlackSwordsMan
06-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Still think the Spurs win

nah little nigga spurs are done

Rogue
06-20-2013, 08:13 PM
5 point lead by a mile. 0.4 only happened in the 2nd round while the 5pt lead happened in a game where they were only half a minute away from their championship #5. 04' pistons were just stacked as fuck and the spurs would've only ended their finals-loss virginiy 9yrs before even if they could make the finals that year