PDA

View Full Version : Boys, my heart is full

bass sucks
06-20-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the great memories. Whatever the outcome of the game, I m at peace with the spurs.

Prime Time
06-20-2013, 02:53 PM
Spurs are one game from a championship. I'm not going count them out then act completely satisfied JUST because it'll soften the blow. I want them to go out and do whatever they can to bring home #5 :lobt2:

spurs10
06-20-2013, 03:16 PM
:ihit "Knock the stuffing out of them!"

Holden_Caulfield
06-20-2013, 03:43 PM
we are gonna win one of the greatest finals series ever. hells yeah.

Horry Hipcheck
06-20-2013, 03:48 PM
I'll be proud of the team either way, this run has been nothing short of a blast, and while I want them to cap it off with a title, there's a lot to be taken from this season. We as fans have been treated to season after season of competitive, heartfelt basketball from this team and it's hard to be upset with that for very long in the aftermath of a tough loss.

But I'll focus on that after Game 7. Right now, I hope the Spurs go out there and shut everyone up about Game 6 being too hard to recover from, and steal the trophy right back. I want them to undo 35 years of Game 7 statistics and close out one of the most memorable Finals series by shocking the basketball world.

purist
06-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Go.

AntiChrist
06-20-2013, 05:39 PM
For some reason, I think the Spurs will play very loose tonight and play for their fellow teammates. The Heat are the ones playing under extreme pressure.

davidbowie
06-20-2013, 05:45 PM
ive never been this nervous about something i couldnt control. its eating me up inside. all day has been terrible. please for the love of everything good on earth let us beat this piece of shit team.