PDA

View Full Version : Look at the situation from the different perspective...

smaka
06-20-2013, 03:09 PM
And imagine that we'd be Heat fans (I know, hard to do :lol But let's say, hypothetically). Heat needed a win, because they were down 3-2.

Yes, we'd get the win, but I can imagine at least 90% of people here on Spurstalk would be salty about it and not optimistic about game 7 either (pretty much the same as it is now). Why?

1) Spurs controlled practically the whole game and even though they lost, they were the better TEAM.
2) Heat were lucky in the last couple of minutes, especially with those O rebounds in the last 30 seconds and 2 pretty low percentage 3 pointers.
3) Spurs needed to choke from the free throw line to give Miami at least the chance to win the game.
4) Miami shot 11-19 on threes. I can't imagine they can do it again, tbh. Spurs shot only 5-18. Not happening again either.
5) James had almost perfect 4th quarter. Chalmers was shooting like 100%.
6) Manu had 8 turnovers and possibly the worst playoff game of his career.
7) LeBron played almost 50 minutes. Wade's knee is bummed.
8) Pop coached like an... :rolleyes

Yet, the Heat only won by 3 after swallowed whistles in the overtime.

See what my point is?
It's all about perspective.

The winner takes it all. 48 minutes of hell is ahead of us, but I like our chances, especially because our core has been there before, and has done it! Go Spurs Go!

:flag:

:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2:

Believe.

look_at_g_shred
06-20-2013, 03:13 PM
:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::fla g::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

SouthernFried
06-20-2013, 03:19 PM
You're right...It's all a matter of perspective :toast

TDomination
06-20-2013, 03:27 PM
True, but I think having the home court would make me feel a lot better.

smaka
06-20-2013, 03:54 PM
True, but I think having the home court would make me feel a lot better.

Definitely, but... Believe :toast