PDA

View Full Version : New Gatorade Commercial....Splitter and LeBron

$pursDynasty
06-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Can't wait for game 7 to start but that Gatorade commercial came on and got me thinking about the next one. It runs just like the Durant, D-Wade one. Splitter driving to the lane with a massive block by LBJ. Next scene Splitter working out hard, getting ready. Third scene we are back in game mode Splitter is driving to rim again but this time he is blocked by Wade, and then by Chalmers and then by Birdman in succession. 4th scene Tiago on the podium holding the Larry O'Brien :lobt: with a wink and a smile. Final scene LBJ wakes up sweating...:lmao It would be epic, but I don't think LeBron is man enough to do what Durant did and make that commercial after a loss.

dallasmaverickslose
06-20-2013, 07:48 PM
When we win tonight don't expect LeBron to congratulate us.

$pursDynasty
06-20-2013, 07:59 PM
When we win tonight don't expect LeBron to congratulate us.
I'd love for Tim to find him post celebration and tell him the same thing he told him after 2007, :lmao

HemisfairArena
06-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Splitter is Matt Bonner part 2...but apparently...as long as we dont get Demarcus Cousins...we should be golden.

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-20-2013, 08:02 PM
I'd love for Tim to find him post celebration and tell him the same thing he told him after 2007, :lmao

That would be hilarious

HemisfairArena
06-20-2013, 08:04 PM
That would be hilarious

Or LeBron tells Timmy he was right and he owns the league now. LeBron hasnt forgotten that comment by Timmy. You know he's gonna give the jab back if they win.