PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Congrats, Heat fans.

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 10:49 PM
It's your time. Simple as that.

Chris
06-20-2013, 10:51 PM
Props to Lebron and the Heat. No excuses, no bullshit -they earned their championship.

JingleJangleJingle
06-20-2013, 10:52 PM
LeBron has just become a top 5 player of all-time crazy.

D-Wade
06-20-2013, 10:53 PM
GG. Leonard has a bright future and so does Green :lobt2:

ElNono
06-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Congrats, tbh... and that Battier... he better get a statue someday... just wow...

Proud of my Spurs too...

Flawless
06-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Congrats Heat! It was a very good series. A series that will go down in history..

Robz4000
06-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Heat earned it tbh. Lebron, Wade, Chalmers, and esp Battier stepped up.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 10:57 PM
I didn't think Manu would play out of control and reckless like that..what a shame...I think you guys need to look in another direction next year...

Duncan was a warrior....

Parker was a warrior..

Leonard was a warrior...

Green was an embarrassment...

The Spurs played basically 4 on 5 the whole game it was a dam shame..I tip my hat to Duncan, Parker and Leonard....Parker got a new fan in Kool....dude had no back court help tonight...basically it was Parker against Wade, and Lebron in the back court...

Valiant effort but you proved to be right game 6 was an omen..they won it and then gave the title back...I think as a Spur fan that would bother me for a very long time...I don't know how you get over it...you just don't give title's away...

I will never congratulate Miami...Bosh is the biggest pussy alive...the only player I respect "somewhat" is Wade...the rest can go to hell...

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 10:59 PM
I didn't think Manu would play out of control and reckless like that..what a shame...I think you guys need to look in another direction next year...

Duncan was a warrior....

Parker was a warrior..

Leonard was a warrior...

The Spurs played basically 4 on 5 the whole game it was a dam shame..I tip my hat to Duncan, Parker and Leonard....Parker got a new fan in Kool....dude had no back court help tonight...basically it was Parker against Wade, and Lebron in the back court...

Valiant effort but you proved to be right game 6 was an omen..they won it and then gave the title back...I think as a Spur fan that would bother me for a very long time...I don't know how you get over it...you just don't give title's away...

I will never congratulate Miami...Bosh is the biggest pussy alive...the only player I respect "somewhat" is Wade...the rest can go to hell...

It's a tough one, but that's the risk we all take as a sports fans. You can get your heart ripped out of your chest at anytime.

Thanks for your support throughout the Finals, Kool.

Here's to Kobe coming back strong :toast

Rogue
06-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Heat are just the better team and they won the series because they didn't choke as bad as they did in 11. They almost lost the series in 6 but thankfully they were rescued by the cold-blooded 3pt shooter named Ray Allen. They let their complacency defeat themselves in 11 but they didn't make the same mistake one more time, excellent self redemption for Miami tbh

UNCLE-DREW
06-20-2013, 11:10 PM

Duncan was a warrior....

Parker was a warrior..

Leonard was a warrior...

Not respecting Lebron for his game is showing how hurt you really are :lmao

Budkin
06-20-2013, 11:13 PM
gg dudes. LeBron was awesome tonight.