PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Spurs

Sa_Spursfan20
06-20-2013, 10:55 PM
t's hard for me to find words right now. This definitely sucks. Well, for starters I am incredibly proud of the Spurs. They proved so many people wrong by making it this far. This team has truly been amazing to watch, and while I wish it could have ended in a championship, sometimes it just doesn't work like that. Thank you Tim Duncan for such an amazing career. His legacy was cemented long before this, and he played his heart out tonight. Kawhi was also utterly fantastic. I truly cannot wait to see how he continues to grow as a player in the many years to come. Ill give a shoutout to Manu too, because despite the fact that he didn't play well this series, we may have witnessed his final game playing. If this was indeed it, thank you Manu for so many memories.
Again, it sucks that the Spurs couldnt pull this one off, but Im beyond proud of this team and franchise. Thank you again, Spurs, and here's to a great offseason!

MANUNG-Ginobili
06-20-2013, 10:58 PM
it's been a great ride! no one expected us to be in the finals, people have been counting us out every year...see you next season..still love my Spurs!!!

terzappi
06-20-2013, 10:59 PM
Thank you spurs!. I'have started to watch and playing and now coaching basketball because of Tim Duncan. I can only thank you.

spurtech09
06-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Thank you spurs for a great season......spurs you are champs in my heart....the real true champs SA spurs....lets do this again next yr

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-20-2013, 11:02 PM
It was a great ride. Let's be thankful we got to THE FINALS this year. That's a big accomplishment. What a damn shame we lost, but it was still fun while it lasted.