PDA

View Full Version : OT: Good news: Despite the Spurs loss HH gone; DMC gone; Lakersbesteva still here !

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 10:58 PM
:toast

Reck
06-20-2013, 10:59 PM
HH be trolling.

He's giddy for the Heat.

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:01 PM
:toast

TEE HEE bye bye Harlem

http://www.wherethegoldat.com/lep.gif

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:01 PM
Besteva - even tho I don't know you I respect your schtick and cajones tbh. you my homey

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:03 PM
Besteva - even tho I don't know you I respect your schtick and cajones tbh. you my homey

Thanks man. I'm a good person...I donate $15 a month to starving children, I have 86 friends on Facebook, and most importantly I got rid of HarlemCheat

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks man. I'm a good person...I donate $15 a month to starving children, I have 86 friends on Facebook, and most importantly I got rid of HarlemCheat

Good riddance to that faggot tbh. Another self-important DMC clone but not as salty. Both of dem got ass-rammed the past couple of days. Don't think we'll b seeing them anytime soon assuming no welshing tbh

irishock

probably to a corrupt company, tbh.

Thebesteva
probably to a corrupt company, tbh.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Good riddance to that faggot tbh. Another self-important DMC clone but not as salty. Both of dem got ass-rammed the past couple of days. Don't think we'll b seeing them anytime soon assuming no welshing tbh

I have a bad feeling Harlem is gonna try to back out. He is Pakistani and Muslim..hes not a man of honor

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:06 PM
I have a bad feeling Harlem is gonna try to back out. He is Pakistani and Muslim..hes not a man of honor

Dem Persians or whatever dey be can't be trusted as far as u can thro them tbh

jeebus
06-20-2013, 11:08 PM
Harlem is a cumguzzling slut.

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Well I'm sad overall for the Spurs...I'd rather they win and I'd be gone than this but....with that said.....

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Harlem is a cumguzzling slut.

I endorse ur conclusion tbh.

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:10 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLEM??!!! Where r u u pussy ass faygo drinker?

http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/EDOiZOMdGlc/maxresdefault.jpg

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Well I'm sad overall for the Spurs...I'd rather they win and I'd be gone than this but....with that said.....
Let's not get depressed here brah. You got rid of that faggot HH as I got rid of that self-glorifying narcissist DMC. We gotta dwell on tha positives her ok? There is a silver lining.

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Let's not get depressed here brah. You got rid of that faggot HH as I got rid of that self-glorifying narcissist DMC. We gotta dwell on tha positives her ok? There is a silver lining.

Yeah but now we have to see if he will leave or act like a faggot and back out.

Rogue
06-20-2013, 11:14 PM
agree HH is a secret Heat fan. He will be gladly going on vacation from now until Oct.1

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2013, 11:14 PM
:lol the NBA forum is going to be dead if we're trading Harlem and DMC for these shitty posters, tbh..

Brazil
06-20-2013, 11:16 PM
:lol the NBA forum is going to be dead if we're trading Harlem and DMC for these shitty posters, tbh..

U wish :lol.
see ya brah, we all know that you will welsh faggot

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
I hope that was ur last post tbh, you are welshing just by posting that already. Get lost tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:24 PM
agree HH is a secret Heat fan. He will be gladly going on vacation from now until Oct.1

What would you say if I told you I'd like to bang Scarlett tbh

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM

Ok a deals a deal...see u January 1st like u said. Take care Harlem. Any last words? Or u gonna back out like the faggot we all know u r? I wouldnt ruin whatever little rep u have here if I was u. I'd take the few months off and be back in time to suck my dick with a new avatar and sig tbh

Calispursfan11
06-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Ok a deals a deal...see u January 1st like u said. Take care Harlem. Any last words? Or u gonna back out like the faggot we all know u r? I wouldnt ruin whatever little rep u have here if I was u. I'd take the few months off and be back in time to suck my dick with a new avatar and sig tbh

:lol Harlem. Whatever will he/she do without an open forum in which to post shitty posts for months tbh?

Rogue
06-20-2013, 11:49 PM
What would you say if I told you I'd like to bang Scarlett tbh
Except for me who's a lifelong celibate, everyone with a dick would like to do so tbh.

jimbo
06-20-2013, 11:50 PM

Don't worry bro, I'll suck Lebron's dick for you. That shit looking thick. tight. solid.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-20-2013, 11:51 PM
:lol that's horrible news

Rogue
06-20-2013, 11:51 PM
DMC ain't gone though, dude's staying around and going on to make fun of us tbh

Reck
06-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Anything besteva says is pure bullshit.

:lol donating money

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 12:11 AM
Except for me who's a lifelong celibate, everyone with a dick would like to do so tbh. So you are obsessed with Scarlett but have some kind of Priest gig going? WTF... Smash that tight pussy an make her your bitch. Better than respecting her tbh. You'll find that's the way to go with women. Disrespect them and they'll come back beggin' you for more

Rogue
06-21-2013, 12:19 AM
So you are obsessed with Scarlett but have some kind of Priest gig going? WTF... Smash that tight pussy an make her your bitch. Better than respecting her tbh. You'll find that's the way to go with women. Disrespect them and they'll come back beggin' you for more
I couldn't respect them less when I was using the LM troll, but I later realized that what I did was totally wrong. you need to respect women in order for them to respect you. Women are different from us but they're also humans, they might be inferior and subordinates to us but they also have the rights to be respected imho. and don't forget, you just heard those things from someone who was once the most hardcore misogynist on this website.

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 12:25 AM
I couldn't respect them less when I was using the LM troll, but I later realized that what I did was totally wrong. you need to respect women in order for them to respect you. Women are different from us but they're also humans, they might be inferior and subordinates to us but they also have the rights to be respected imho. and don't forget, you just heard those things from someone who was once the most hardcore misogynist on this website. You are too nice of a guy Rogue. You remind me of me before the darkness of corruption that comes from higher education, success and achievement took over. Keep being yourself tbh and don't ever get lured by the darkside of sex, money and power like I did. You are a good dude and I support your celibacy if you so choose to remain that way.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 12:52 AM
You are too nice of a guy Rogue. You remind me of me before the darkness of corruption that comes from higher education, success and achievement took over. Keep being yourself tbh and don't ever get lured by the darkside of sex, money and power like I did. You are a good dude and I support your celibacy if you so choose to remain that way.

thanks and you start to make me wonder how old you are. You sound young and cool just like everyone of us but I can infer from this post that you're probably just as smart and successful in the real life as DMC, you're both real life winners and I don't see no reason why you guys can't coexist in harmony.

I do really enjoy talking with people who're older than me because I feel I can always learn something from those people who have more life experience than I have. I'm the only kid in my family due to the one-child policy, but I have some cousins who're all older than me. Therefore, I basically grew up being the youngest bro and I'm kind of used to that imho.

I also aspire to being a truthful person and I only do things that I like to do (just like my goddess Scarlett), so I've found an affinity with my goddess like she's a friend of mine from childhood. She's incredibly beautiful and I never feel bored of looking at her lovely face but have I ever thought of having sex with her? No. I once masturbated while looking at her photos and I felt extremely guilty afterwards, and if I remember correct, that was the last time I masturbated tbh, which happened about a month ago.

DPG21920
06-21-2013, 01:02 AM
The truth is I'm HH. I'm gone.

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 01:29 AM
The truth is I'm HH. I'm gone.

Right...

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 01:34 AM
thanks and you start to make me wonder how old you are. You sound young and cool just like everyone of us but I can infer from this post that you're probably just as smart and successful in the real life as DMC, you're both real life winners and I don't see no reason why you guys can't coexist in harmony.

I do really enjoy talking with people who're older than me because I feel I can always learn something from those people who have more life experience than I have. I'm the only kid in my family due to the one-child policy, but I have some cousins who're all older than me. Therefore, I basically grew up being the youngest bro and I'm kind of used to that imho.

I also aspire to being a truthful person and I only do things that I like to do (just like my goddess Scarlett), so I've found an affinity with my goddess like she's a friend of mine from childhood. She's incredibly beautiful and I never feel bored of looking at her lovely face but have I ever thought of having sex with her? No. I once masturbated while looking at her photos and I felt extremely guilty afterwards, and if I remember correct, that was the last time I masturbated tbh, which happened about a month ago.
Rogue, the reality is, I am a nice guy. A very nice guy and at least successful on an objective level in the real world, but my inner Rambo is awakened when I see someone acting like an asshole for no reason. Let's be honest. That is DMC for no reason other than ego and the need for self-important soap-box rants. When I see this happening I become like a white blood cell attacking a virus. This is what happened between DMC and I. I would not rest until he felt the pain that his personality flaws have brought to mankind and especially ST. I believe I succeeded in this regard. He was a worthy opponenent but he has now fallen because good always triumphs in the end. I am not necessarily proud of it, but the world will be better without his unnecessary negativity tbh.

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 01:44 AM

Besteva, I tried to PM you brah but it says you've exceeded your inbox so you need to delete a message or two before you can receive any more.

MeloHype
06-21-2013, 01:44 AM
Cool

Thebesteva
06-21-2013, 01:52 AM
Besteva, I tried to PM you brah but it says you've exceeded your inbox so you need to delete a message or two before you can receive any more.

Try now...My bad. I get lots of Pm's from Shadowflames asking to see my dick.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 01:59 AM
I also find him annoying sometimes but he's a good poster overall. He's a conservative which alone makes me respect him more than any Obamass lickers downstairs

Thebesteva
06-21-2013, 02:02 AM
I also find him annoying sometimes but he's a good poster overall. He's a conservative which alone makes me respect him more than any Obamass lickers downstairs

Just say goodbye to Harlem till next year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 02:06 AM

He's a gay conservative? I guess they exist.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 02:25 AM
DMC ain't a gay imho, one can't be gay and be conservative at once. most gays and gay supporters are liberals, like my goddess, she supports Obama and also supports gay marriage.

Kool Bob Love
09-06-2013, 09:29 PM
:wakeup