PDA

View Full Version : LOL choking losers-biggest chokers in finals history?

Lincoln
06-20-2013, 10:59 PM
How does second place feel along with us? In the end y'all didn't do shit just like 31 other teams. There are no moral victories in this. Green played like dick in the biggest game of his life. Your precious Manu who y'all prop up as being so clutch was the worst finals player I have ever seen since dampier. That was a fuckin pathetic display of basketball.

Parker wilted once again, can't you see building around a PG doesn't work? Congrats on winning 4 titles all against shit teams tho!!! Duncan/leonard was the only one who gave a fuck props to them. Great players tbh.

McGusto55
06-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Still one ring....pussy

chapnis
06-20-2013, 11:02 PM
How does second place feel along with us? In the end y'all didn't do shit just like 31 other teams. There are no moral victories in this. Green played like dick in the biggest game of his life. Your precious Manu who y'all prop up as being so clutch was the worst finals player I have ever seen since dampier. That was a fuckin pathetic display of basketball.

Parker wilted once again, can't you see building around a PG doesn't work? Congrats on winning 4 titles all against shit teams tho!!! Duncan/leonard was the only one who gave a fuck props to them. Great players tbh.

Learn to count before you come and talk shit.

Juggity
06-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Spurs lost fair and square here, didn't get robbed, didn't get jobbed.

I will move on tomorrow and continue to be a fan knowing that Lebron faced his most difficult challenge in this spurs team.

exstatic
06-20-2013, 11:21 PM

No, that would still have to be the backdoor sweep buttfucking you took in 2006, to a Heat team with no LeBron.

dg7md
06-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Shut the fuck up.

dallasmaverickslose
06-20-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm proud that my team didn't buy their way to championship. They BUILT their way.

FromWayDowntown
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Oh no. The Spurs lost a Finals. Life sucks.

I'm going to kiss my 4 month old daughter and remember what's really important.

Oh, Gee!!
Taking the defending champs to 7 games is not choking in my book. better team won is all

marinoman
do everyone a favor, kill yourself and put an end to that pathetic chararde you call a life

06-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Losing to a vastly more talented team with the best player in the world by one game isn't choking

If this was the Spurs 6-7 years ago? Yes, that would be considered choking.

Splits
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Manu was the worst finals player I have ever seen since dampier. That was a fuckin pathetic display of basketball.

Lincoln
06-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Losing to a vastly more talented team with the best player in the world by one game isn't choking

If this was the Spurs 6-7 years ago? Yes, that would be considered choking.

No moral victories. Yall needed one free throw and that didn't happen. Spurs choked. I'll admit my mavs choked cock in 2006 and 2007. I know how u feel, rangers went thru this shit in 11

Spurtacus
06-20-2013, 11:38 PM
4>1

Lincoln
06-20-2013, 11:53 PM
:lmao

siraulo23
06-20-2013, 11:54 PM
yes chokejob

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-20-2013, 11:54 PM
No moral victories. Yall needed one free throw and that didn't happen. Spurs choked. I'll admit my mavs choked cock in 2006 and 2007. I know how u feel, rangers went thru this shit in 11

Then why you talking trash?

MannyIsGod
06-20-2013, 11:56 PM

LOL you're going to get some dumb NASF to bite for sure but god damn this is so weak. Mavfan trolling has fallen off.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
The 4 rings really take the sting away tbh

Ice009
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM

Still done more than you or your team ever will.

I don't feel that bad about it because Miami didn't outplay us to win it. The won because of flat out mistakes. I'm still not sure they are the better team.

Thanks for trying to clown us, but one ring gets you nothing in the respect department when going up against 4. We had a chance to win 6 or 7. You're not even in the same zip code.

Fucking pussy.

Sleepy_Floyd
06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
http://youtu.be/kI0Zye_ewPE

AussieFanKurt
06-21-2013, 12:01 AM
niggas getting trolled

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 12:03 AM
At least our team's owner doesn't blow up half the roster that won the championship in hopes of landing some overrated scrub in Deron Williams.

DubMcDub
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
No, that would still have to be the backdoor sweep buttfucking you took in 2006, to a Heat team with no LeBron.

Nice try, but this was a far, far bigger choke job than Avery Johnson losing a 2-0 lead to Pat Riley.

Still, 4 titles and all. Not like you all have much to be upset about. And who knows, the Spurs could be right in the thick of it again next year. I don't buy this "last run" stuff. Duncan looks like he's got another 2 solid years left.

Horse
06-21-2013, 12:05 AM
Taking the defending champs to 7 games is not choking in my book. better team won is all

That's the problem the better team did not win.

mr poop
06-21-2013, 12:06 AM
That's the problem the better team did not win.
This right here!

And Op stfu.

SpursOwn
06-21-2013, 12:06 AM
Hahahah the other board I read has Mavs fans gloating too. What a freaking joke fanbase hahahahaha

spurtech09
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
much respect to the heat and the spurs...best finals ive seen in along time.....looking forward to next season:toast.....

TampaDude
06-21-2013, 12:10 AM

Yup...folks gotta remember that Miami was the favorite. No shame. Better team won like they were supposed to.

spurtech09
06-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Taking the defending champs to 7 games is not choking in my book. better team won is allagree and an entertaining finals....

Budkin
06-21-2013, 12:25 AM

Oh well, I still had fun.