PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: No way people can laugh at Timmy

AussieFanKurt
06-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Seeing his frustration was heart-breaking. Non-Spurfan coming out of woodwork to feel bad for that missed shot. Chin up Timmy, best PF ever

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 11:02 PM
He played a hell of a game. Not one missed FT, and had the big 3 point play to get the Spurs within striking distance.

Reck
06-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Timmy specifically came prepared...and delivered in game 6.

His guys let him the fuck down a million. Even the coach.

Sorrounded by pitiful people all around. Just fucking pathetic.

AussieFanKurt
06-20-2013, 11:05 PM
He played a hell of a game. Not one missed FT, and had the big 3 point play to get the Spurs within striking distance.

bump the thread of it could be worse

resistanze
06-20-2013, 11:05 PM
No one blames Duncan. Well no one with a brain.

AussieFanKurt
06-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Timmy specifically came prepared...and delivered in game 6.

His guys let him the fuck down a million. Even the coach.

Sorrounded by pitiful people all around. Just fucking pathetic.

A real fucking pity. Tim deserves 5

Dinamita
06-20-2013, 11:06 PM
missed the crucial gimmie twice over shane battier.

lefty
06-20-2013, 11:07 PM
lol Timmy lol at you !

Rogue
06-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Spurs put up a good figh tand they deserve our respect. It appears to me that most people who're laughing at Timmy and the spurs are in fact "spurs fans" tbh, and I believe you won't wait too long to see those "spurs fans" jumping over to Miami's fanbase. lefty is the first one of them and many others will follow

Reck
06-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Spurs put up a good figh tand they deserve our respect. It appears to me that most people who're laughing at Timmy and the spurs are in fact "spurs fans" tbh, and I believe you won't wait too long to see those "spurs fans" jumping over to Miami's fanbase. lefty is the first one of them and many others will follow

No real spurfan though.

No one, not even lakerfan lols at one of the greatest players. Those are dumbass trolls.

If you're a real Spurs fan and still make fun of him then you can get nuked for all I care.