PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wade is the biggest . . .

EIC
06-20-2013, 11:04 PM
fucking drama queen in the game. Every time you turn around, he's on the floor rolling around. Then the next second, he looks like a spry teenager. We get it Dwayne, you're such a hero, fighting to put your team on your back despite all your "injuries." Fuck that guy.

Juggity
06-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Don't worry, EIC. The performance enhancing drug scandal is coming to an NBA near you pretty soon. Everyone knows Wade is juicing. All it takes is a peek at his jawline. Think about the impact that juicing had on the legacies of baseball players from the early 2000s -- the Bonds, McGuires, etc.

It won't be too long before he's dismissed by history.

Red Hawk #21
06-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Wade is a bitch and I will never respect him.

ShoogarBear
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Kobe and Pierce were in awe, no doubt.

Skull-1
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM
The first person Wade ran over to was Duncan. Said nice things about him.

EIC
06-20-2013, 11:28 PM
The first person Wade ran over to was Duncan. Said nice things about him.

It's easy to be a gentleman when you win. Something tells me he would not have been so gracious had the Spurs pulled it out.

LakerLanny
06-20-2013, 11:30 PM
fucking drama queen in the game. Every time you turn around, he's on the floor rolling around. Then the next second, he looks like a spry teenager. We get it Dwayne, you're such a hero, fighting to put your team on your back despite all your "injuries." Fuck that guy.

He is also the dirtiest player in the game today....a complete cheap shot artist.

tah
06-20-2013, 11:31 PM
He's such a drama queen

EIC
06-20-2013, 11:33 PM
He is also the dirtiest player in the game today....a complete cheap shot artist.

Good point.

romain.star
06-20-2013, 11:38 PM
Don't worry, EIC. The performance enhancing drug scandal is coming to an NBA near you pretty soon. Everyone knows Wade is juicing. All it takes is a peek at his jawline. Think about the impact that juicing had on the legacies of baseball players from the early 2000s -- the Bonds, McGuires, etc.

He's my fav player of all time but the performances of our 37 years old TD are quite extraordinary

spurtech09
06-20-2013, 11:49 PM

It won't be too long before he's dismissed by history.WOW................

mudyez
06-20-2013, 11:53 PM

:tu

bookmarked!

dbreiden83080
06-20-2013, 11:54 PM
He married a psycho and got divorced..
He's shacked up with some 40 year old washed up actress
And recruited his boyfriend Lebron to get him more rings..

dg7md
06-20-2013, 11:55 PM
His leg hurts after every play.

An open jumpshot and his leg hurts.

Dude needs to just ride around on a moped.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
He's a bitch who showed up in the biggest games of the season when his team absolutely needed it. There's a bigger bitch, a player who shot 26% in 2 closeout games.

EIC
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
He's a bitch who showed up in the biggest games of the season when his team absolutely needed it. There's a bigger bitch, a player who shot 26% in 2 closeout games.

You have to respect his clutch play, but all the drama is unnecessary and really takes away from it.

UZER
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
Every time the spurs got close, he started limping, then proceeded to dribble around like he was 15 and hit fade away jumpers over and over. Dude was clutch, but never as hurt as he made people believe. He's a drama queen.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
You have to respect his clutch play, but all the drama is unnecessary and really takes away from it.
"If it was the regular season, I would be resting like 10 days,'' Parker said. ''But now it's the NBA Finals. If it gets a tear, it's life."

EIC
06-21-2013, 12:11 AM
"If it was the regular season, I would be resting like 10 days,'' Parker said. ''But now it's the NBA Finals. If it gets a tear, it's life."

So one comment to reporters that were hounding him about a diagnosed injury is the same as Wade rolling around on the deck with some "phantom" injury half a dozen times a game? I couldn't even tell you what Wade's actual injury is.

Meanwhile, Parker repeatedly lays out and hits the deck hard on drives, then hops right up and hustles back on D.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-21-2013, 12:13 AM
So one comment to reporters that were hounding him about a diagnosed injury is the same as Wade rolling around on the deck with some "phantom" injury half a dozen times a game? I couldn't even tell you what Wade's actual injury is.

Meanwhile, Parker repeatedly lays out and hits the deck hard on drives, then hops right up and hustles back on D.
If rolling around on the floor all game would let parker shoot over 30% in the last 2 games of the series, I'd love it. Parker was busy being a ballhog and forcing his teammates into terrible situations.

LeBronWillBeTheGOAT
06-21-2013, 12:14 AM
http://oi41.tinypic.com/ix6mwn.jpg

EIC
06-21-2013, 12:15 AM
If rolling around on the floor all game would let parker shoot over 30% in the last 2 games of the series, I'd love it. Parker was busy being a ballhog and forcing his teammates into terrible situations.

I'm really not sure what your fucking problem is or what kind of point you're trying to make. Why don't you take Wade's dick out yo mouth so we can understand what you're trying to say.

Spurtacus
06-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Post game Diane Wade wanted reporters to call him "3". What a fucking joke. Fuck you basketball gods for giving the Miami Weep another title. These jokers don't deserve it.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-21-2013, 01:03 AM
I'm really not sure what your fucking problem is or what kind of point you're trying to make. Why don't you take Wade's dick out yo mouth so we can understand what you're trying to say.
Take Parker's out of yours. Wade played up his injuries but he played his best in the biggest games of the season, a little acting doesn't make you a bitch.

41times
06-21-2013, 02:30 PM
I hear ya man.....2006 finals
a freaking free throw fest.

EIC
06-21-2013, 03:11 PM
Take Parker's out of yours. Wade played up his injuries but he played his best in the biggest games of the season, a little acting doesn't make you a bitch.

I'm not a Parker apologist by any means. He played like complete ass, loves himself some hero ball, and whatever else you want to say. But he is nowhere near the drama queen that Wade is when it comes to hamming up the injuries. At least we know what Parker's injury is (strained hammy). Do we even know what Wade's "injury" was? A knee problem? Which knee? I've never seen a player that goes to such great lengths to make sure everyone knows he's "banged up" and playing through injuries than Wade. Your attempt to compare Parker to Wade in that regard was ridiculous. As bad as you think Parker might be at hamming things up, he's an amateur next to Wade.

If you want to complain about Parker, there are much more effective ways to do it that don't include hugging Wade's nuts by trying to deny his transparent theatrics.

Kidd K
06-21-2013, 03:16 PM
I've known Wade was a huge bitch for years.

Before LeBron went to Miami, he was scared he would go to Chicago to play with D. Rose, so he kept crying to him about how he would be in "Jordan's shadow" if he went there. You know, as if he isn't in Jordan's shadow no matter where he plays. But that was a popular talking point back then that he kept bringing up.

Wade also went to Chicago, lying to the Bulls' front office saying he was extremely interested in playing for the Bulls, making the Bulls back off of their pursuit of LeBron James thinking they would definitely land Wade. How'd he do that you ask?

He used his kids, whom he was battling for custody over, as pawns to convince them that he wanted to move to Chicago (his hometown) to keep them with their friends and in the same school. Talking about how he wants to be a better father and win a title for his hometown. He also had them bring in Chris Bosh to the meeting and trick them into believing they'd go there together. Then whoops, no, he was just making the Bulls back off LeBron so he didn't feel as desired.

Then there's that bullshit where he was being a dipshit and making fun of Dirk being sick in the 2011 Finals after the game. Dude just strikes me as a gigantic douchebag. Nothing I hear about him off court is positive except for the fake NBA Cares PR shit.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-21-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm not a Parker apologist by any means. He played like complete ass, loves himself some hero ball, and whatever else you want to say. But he is nowhere near the drama queen that Wade is when it comes to hamming up the injuries. At least we know what Parker's injury is (strained hammy). Do we even know what Wade's "injury" was? A knee problem? Which knee? I've never seen a player that goes to such great lengths to make sure everyone knows he's "banged up" and playing through injuries than Wade. Your attempt to compare Parker to Wade in that regard was ridiculous. As bad as you think Parker might be at hamming things up, he's an amateur next to Wade.

If you want to complain about Parker, there are much more effective ways to do it that don't include hugging Wade's nuts by trying to deny his transparent theatrics.
I'm not denying his theatrics. But Wade playing his best games (in months) in the last 3 games of the Finals certainly negates any acting he may do. So he is a bitch, but he comes through for his team when it really needs him.

Knoxxx
06-21-2013, 07:48 PM
There is no way he could play as well as he did with a knee injury of any consequence is the point.

irishock
06-21-2013, 07:53 PM
:lol "three"

#1spursfanNvegas
06-21-2013, 09:29 PM
... bitch alive today...