PDA

View Full Version : OT: I've never been this sad...

StrengthAndHonor
06-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Honestly, trolling aside. Duncan laid it all out there tonight. I'm just really upset right now that one of the best player in the era where I grew up was failed by his teammates. This has nothing to do with Lebron or the Heat, but as stupid as this may sound, they don't deserve to win. Excuse me for saying that but that's my emotions talking.

San Antonio as a franchise and Pops as a coach built their philosophy that you can win with less. You don't need ring chasers or multiple Superstars. Just trust on your teammates, work on your fundamentals and hustle and let the chips fall where they may. Miami is the opposite of that. We have a bunch of ring chasers and faux Superstars teaming up simply because they can't tough it out and wants the easy way out.

I think this was Duncan's last run to go out as a winner. Though he never won the title this year, he will forever be a champion in my heart.

Man, this place is going to be hell for the next 3-4 months, with all the Lebron nut huggers out there, props to him though, he had an amazing game. I wish him the best, but I don't wish the same for his fans tbh.