PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Lebron has the greatest peak of all-time, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Lebron's 2012 and 2013 run is the best peak performance in NBA history, tbh..

Winning regular season MVP and Finals MVP in consecutive seasons has only been done by Dad Killer..

He joins 2003 Duncan and 1994 Olajuwon as the only players in NBA history to lead their teams to a title in a playoff run while leading the team in Points, Rebounds, Assists and either Steals/Blocks..

It comes down to 2012/2013 Lebron vs. 1991/1992 Jordan, and Lebron's teammates were much worse in the playoffs than Jordan's and Shaq's, tbh..

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Dude I dont disagree it was amazing. But I dont see how anyreal Spur fan would be thinking about this when a title was just pissed away the past few games.

Clipper Nation
06-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Truth bombs on LeBron from HH per par..... haters can't say SHIT about the Kang anymore! :lol

midnightpulp
06-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Dude I dont disagree it was amazing. But I dont see how anyreal Spur fan would be thinking about this when a title was just pissed away the past few games.

Harlem's a big Lebron fan, as we know, so I don't blame him for finding solace in celebrating Lebron's game right now.

I sure can't, though.

We almost buried him in Game 6. His end of the 4th quarter before that made 3 was as unclutch as they come, and even though I like Lebron, it would've been a huge boost to the Spurs if they were the ones to put his "crowning" on hiatus.

I guess it's just his time.

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:20 PM
Truth bombs on LeBron from HH per par..... haters can't say SHIT about the Kang anymore! :lol

Was agreat closeout game by him again. But I dont get why you two act like the Heat aren't stacked. They are very inconsistent because that was their third straight Finals but Ray, Battier, Miller are bench players and are all very accomplished players and Wade was clutch again.

Bosh on the other hand ...

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:21 PM
Harlem's a big Lebron fan, as we know, so I don't blame him for finding solace in celebrating Lebron's game right now.

I sure can't, though.

We almost buried him in Game 6. His end of the 4th quarter before that made 3 was as unclutch as they come, and even though I like Lebron, it would've been a huge boost to the Spurs if they were the ones to put his "crowning" on hiatus.

All true. And I admire Lebron too but if he did that shit to my team ...I wouldn't be polishing his knob.

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol the Heat are stacked?..

Lebron's #2 option averaged like 16 PPG in the playoffs..

His #2 and #3 options had PERs of 17 in the playoffs, which is the equivalent of Danny Green, tbh:lol..

Lebron has more responsibility than any perimeter player in the history of the game and it's not even arguable, tbh..

Brazil
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Stfu faggot welsher.

Bynumite
One player had 5 feet between him and his defender, the other double teams draped all over him. Not even close son, try again.

Tuddy
LOL 45% from field

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2013, 11:24 PM

I sure can't, though.

Lebron's legacy was saved in game 6 by Manu's mental retardation imitation. 2 HUGE turnovers, missed jumpers in critical moments...dude is lucky as hell tonight...I cannot congratulate him....he's a lucky bastard that's all

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:24 PM

His #2 and #3 options had PERs of 17 in the playoffs, which is the equivalent of Danny Green, tbh:lol..

Lebron has more responsibility than any perimeter player in the history of the game and it's not even arguable, tbh..

Doesnt matter. Shane went crazy from 3. Chalmers stepped up in another clutch game. Just because a team doesnt perform consistently doesnt mean they dont have talent. Everytime they needed to that team stepped up. Don't get me wrong most of those guys even Wade, feed off the attention paid Lebron. But you don't have to lie to prop up Lebron he is the best player in the NBA by far.

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM
I will say this Spurs dared Lebron to shoot ...and they lost.

Thebesteva
06-20-2013, 11:26 PM
Why is Harlem still heat?

StrengthAndHonor
06-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Lebron still shot 44% in this Finals. Not so great tbh.

Gm 1 7/16
Gm 2 7/17
Gm 3 7/21
Gm 4 15/25
Gm 5 8/22
Gm 6 11/26
Gm 7 12/23

I mean if we're putting him all the way to the top, its only fair we put his performance under the microscope.

JingleJangleJingle
06-20-2013, 11:31 PM

only 5 players score for the Heat tonight and bosh scored 0 points but people still want to go about how much help he has :lol

Spurs9
06-20-2013, 11:32 PM
Lebron took a wet dump on us, I'll say it like it is as a Spurs fan. Grats to Heat, Spurs simply crapped the bed and completely blew it.

AussieFanKurt
06-20-2013, 11:33 PM
lol even in loses must keep sucking bron dick

Killakobe81
06-20-2013, 11:35 PM
only 5 players score for the Heat tonight and bosh scored 0 points but people still want to go about how much help he has :lol

Miller had big 3's
Chalmers had two big games
Ray with a 3 to save teh series
Wade with 4 vintage games
Battier with a huge game 7

I am not diminishing James he is the ringleader, the palymaker etc. But Lebron is also crediting his great cast ...again saying he has a great team does not diminish his greatness.

irishock
06-20-2013, 11:36 PM
LeBron was Jesus Shuttlesworth away from being 1-4 in the FinalsPERIOD

djohn2oo8
06-20-2013, 11:37 PM
Two 7 game series back to back. Damn.

UZER
06-20-2013, 11:43 PM
The Lebron legacy was hanging by a thread to start the 4th of game 6. The look on his face was priceless like he wnted to crawl under a rock. Pop put in the stupid lineup, he took full advantage and he got going. Turned the series around. You can thank Pop for catapulting this dude into the stratosphere.

Bill_Brasky
06-20-2013, 11:53 PM
LeBron just did what he was supposed to tonight. Shouldn't have come down to this.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
it makes me feel sad when I think of that we're gonna miss threads like this one until January 2014 :cry good analysis :toast:

Jacob1983
06-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Do you need a used Chris Bosh locker room towel to wipe the jizz off your mouth?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 12:05 AM
Do you need a used Chris Bosh locker room towel to wipe the jizz off your mouth?
http://i.imgur.com/yLTPH.jpg

symple19
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
It's gonna be a few more years of titles before Lebron can actually be compared to Jordan. Real talk

irishock
06-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Clipper Nation should go jerk off Crosby next

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 12:10 AM
Clipper Nation should go jerk off Crosby next
Nobody likes that faggot, tbh....

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 12:14 AM
say what u want to say about wade or bosh, they are still top 5 players at their position if playing on their own teams, they have taken a lesser role, but the talent is still there if needed to rely upon....they both had a shit series, but still on any given day they are still better then whatever spurs showed up with...

UZER
06-21-2013, 12:30 AM
say what u want to say about wade or bosh, they are still top 5 players at their position if playing on their own teams, they have taken a lesser role, but the talent is still there if needed to rely upon....they both had a shit series, but still on any given day they are still better then whatever spurs showed up with...

This is why game 6 was a must.

Without Battier, the heat don't win tonight, despite was born and wade did.

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2013, 12:49 AM
:lol do you guys realize you can cite big games from role players for every star player?..

Lebron's playoff run numbers are fucking disgusting, tbh..

It shouldn't even be arguable that he doesn't have the 2nd greatest peak of all-time, tbh..

He's also the best game 7 performer in NBA history, as they mentioned on ABC tonight..

Career-wise, Lebron is still behind Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Duncan and Shaq, tbh..

Jacob1983
06-21-2013, 12:51 AM
Lebron should have already been in 6 or 7 straight Finals with all sweeps. And Lebron should have averaged 50 points a game, 20 rebounds a game, and 15 assists a game in all of those Finals.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 12:52 AM
:lol do you guys realize you can cite big games from role players for every star player?..

Lebron's playoff run numbers are fucking disgusting, tbh..

It shouldn't even be arguable that he doesn't have the 2nd greatest peak of all-time, tbh..

He's also the best game 7 performer in NBA history, as they mentioned on ABC tonight..

Career-wise, Lebron is still behind Jordan, Kareem, Magic, Duncan and Shaq, tbh..

the games they needed to win, he came up big, that is all it matters....

those early 3s in the first quarter really got the spurs, fkn game 5 n 6 we didnt even get a clean look besides chucking 3s and bricking whatever

Arcadian
06-21-2013, 01:02 AM
We almost buried him in Game 6. His end of the 4th quarter before that made 3 was as unclutch as they come.

Yep. If Duncan had been on the court to grab the championship-securing rebound, we're all talking about how tarnished Lebron's legacy is.

Despite the loss, Tim's legacy is looking better than ever.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 01:18 AM
Yep. If Duncan had been on the court to grab the championship-securing rebound, we're all talking about how tarnished Lebron's legacy is.

Despite the loss, Tim's legacy is looking better than ever.

dunno what everyone was expecting from a 37yr old duncan who had a great season and playoff run

same cant be said for the roleplayers though who went into fetus position when the games was on teh line

fkn coat riders

dg7md
06-21-2013, 01:19 AM
Got bailed out again by a ring-chaser tbh.

Harlem Heat is a closet Heat fan it is quite obvious if he posts this and always complains about the Heat not getting calls...