PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: Starting tomorrow night, I'm out until January 2014, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
06-20-2013, 11:18 PM
I'll see you niggas later, I hope the NBA forum survives without Harlem, tbh..

I'll still be available to contact through visitor messages and PMs, holla at me, tbh..

I won't be logging into my only troll account, Asif Ali Zardari, tbh..

GoodOdor
06-20-2013, 11:23 PM
HH, I'm not a big fan of welchers tbh, but in your case I would make an exception tbh....we need you upstairs keeping GNSF honest.

Rogue
06-20-2013, 11:47 PM
I'll be posting more and taking care of it until my semester starts. but you're only supposed to be ruled out until Oct.1 if i remember correct, you lost another bet or something?

and didn't know Zardari is your troll tbh you hide it pretty well

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2013, 12:53 AM
HH, I'm not a big fan of welchers tbh, but in your case I would make an exception tbh....we need you upstairs keeping GNSF honest.

The BNSFs have become worse, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
06-21-2013, 12:53 AM
I'll be posting more and taking care of it until my semester starts. but you're only supposed to be ruled out until Oct.1 if i remember correct, you lost another bet or something?

and didn't know Zardari is your troll tbh you hide it pretty well

I'll miss you, b..

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 12:55 AM
I fell for the troll:cry

AussieFanKurt
06-21-2013, 12:56 AM
fuck off cunt

oxygen thief

StrengthAndHonor
06-21-2013, 12:56 AM
HH is probably one of the most tolerable and reasonable Lebron fan in the site. I always enjoy his take tbh. You will be missed. Have some faygo bro while you're gone.

Thread
06-21-2013, 12:57 AM
Get lost. And take little snot nose DUNCAN there with you.

Arcadian
06-21-2013, 01:00 AM

:lol So you come back only when the coast is clear? You're lucky. You were one rebound away from eating your words. "5>4" all but came to an end 2 days ago. And it will...just not quite yet.

timtonymanu
06-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Harlem, my nigga. Gonna miss you. :toast

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 01:03 AM
see you on realgm, LG, clutchfagots, espn

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 01:06 AM
least you can stick around for a day. I don't always agree with some of your stuff, but you were dropping some truth bombs all night. good stuff. this forum could use more unbiased bball commentary.

good luck in your Canadian Pakhi hood.

Thread
06-21-2013, 01:06 AM
:lol So you come back only when the coast is clear? You're lucky. You were one rebound away from eating your words. "5>4" all but came to an end 2 days ago. And it will...just not quite yet.

I was coming back at loss as well. I was going to lodge 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe, but, Pop failed. It not life or death, but, it's tragic. How you guys can face it is beyond me. This is worse than '84, by a mile. That game 6 was over. Tears of joy to tears of unimaginable pain just like that.

I ain't gonna rub it in. It's way too raw & real. It should not have happened like this. Game 1 was the beginning of the end for Miami. You were on schedule, but, something happened.

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 01:09 AM
I was coming back at loss as well. I was going to lodge 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe, but, Pop failed. It not life or death, but, it's tragic. How you guys can face it is beyond me. This is worse than '84, by a mile. That game 6 was over. Tears of joy to tears of unimaginable pain just like that.

I ain't gonna rub it in. It's way too raw & real. It should not have happened like this. Game 1 was the beginning of the end for Miami. You were on schedule, but, something happened.

damn you old fart, that's pretty sad when you think of that way. i have a bad feeling i'm going to feel even worse tomorrow. I think right now i'm sort of baked.

fuck. well thanks for being classy.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 01:11 AM

We paid our pound of flesh to the basketball gods. The price of the 4 rings. But those rings will provide solace.

Remember you telling me you had a trail-of-tears 100 miles long and that Spurfan really didn't know heartbreak yet?

This was our '69 and '84 and our "Announcement."

Spurfan finally grew up as a fanbase, I guess.

jimbo
06-21-2013, 01:12 AM

Terrible trade w/ Harlem for you

Baron Davιs
06-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Later my nigga

Thread
06-21-2013, 01:14 AM
^You guys would have been so happy, so joyful. I hate to see your disappointment. I didn't want you to win, but, I take no satisfaction in your loss. You guys won. I'm just grateful I'm not sitting in your place right now. I'd be inconsolable.

Fucking Pop and his fucking around. Stubborn SOB.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 01:20 AM
^You guys would have been so happy, so joyful. I hate to see your disappointment. I didn't want you to win, but, I take no satisfaction in your loss. You guys won. I'm just grateful I'm not sitting in your place right now. I'd be inconsolable.

It could be worse. Could always be worse.

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 01:20 AM

I've had issues with Pop and Manu awhile now. I think some of our flaws got exposed on the biggest stage, but when I think about Timmy it's like an instant gut kick. That hurts. For how long, I don't know.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2013, 01:21 AM

I'm gonna get your info from Double Up and have a grand ol' time, sweet cheeks

Thread
06-21-2013, 06:24 AM
I'm gonna get your info from Double Up and have a grand ol' time, sweet cheeks

Don't forget the KY & some Beano tabs.

Bill_Brasky
06-21-2013, 10:38 AM

Damn, Cub. :(

irishock
06-23-2013, 03:11 AM
:lol

spurraider21
06-23-2013, 06:10 PM
:lmao welch

irishock
01-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Welcome back!