PDA

View Full Version : I'd rather be a fan of a BUILT team that loses than a BOUGHT team that wins.

dallasmaverickslose
06-20-2013, 11:25 PM
This team, sons. This team was BUILT on a solid foundation, and everything was done the way it should be done! I'll always be a fan of this fantasticly constructed squad.

This Miami team of wusses that decided to ban together because they were too afraid to build a team gets no respect from me. I'm proud of my San Antonio Spurs doing it the right way, and will be a die-hard fan till my dying day.

:flag:

dbreiden83080
06-20-2013, 11:26 PM
This is it for the Heat

Wade is breaking down.. Bosh is a complete pussy.. The Pacers are coming, OKC will be back..

Bron will not win another ring with the Heat..

Spurtacus
06-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Hopefully the NBA will change once Stern is gone. A hard salary cap in the next CBA would be a nice start. Only 8 different teams have won a championship during his tenure. In the NFL 14 teams have won during the same 30 years.

dallasmaverickslose
06-20-2013, 11:30 PM
This is it for the Heat

Wade is breaking down.. Bosh is a complete pussy.. The Pacers are coming, OKC will be back..

Bron will not win another ring with the Heat..

In all honesty, I really do see the Pacers becoming the "beast of the east" if they can improve their guard lineup this offseason. OKC, well I don't know. Like timvp said a while back, OKC was neutered by Harden's departure. Golden State is on the rise, though.

dbreiden83080
06-20-2013, 11:33 PM
In all honesty, I really do see the Pacers becoming the "beast of the east" if they can improve their guard lineup this offseason. OKC, well I don't know. Like timvp said a while back, OKC was neutered by Harden's departure. Golden State is on the rise, though.

Spurs/Pacers

Finals 2014...

Bruno
06-20-2013, 11:33 PM
I have a lot of respect for how Miami build its team. James, Wade and bosh made the choice than winning championship were more important than earning more money or being in a team where all the spotlights could be only on them. Taking a paycut and sharing the fame to win rings can't be condemn.

unforeseen
06-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Win a championship by any means possible.
So what if the Heat bought 3 max players? The game still has to be played. It is not a sure thing.
Spurs just choked away a championship.

nickbroken
06-20-2013, 11:45 PM
I'd rather be a fan of the Spurs then any other team so meh to all the buying or building, a championship is a championship.

dav4463
06-20-2013, 11:47 PM
I agree. Spurs do it right. Just came up a little short.

coyotes_geek
06-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Fuck that, i'd rather win. Props to Miami. Too bad the Spurs couldn't get it done.

SpursChampsIII
06-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Fuck that traitor James, fuck the cheap shot bitch Ray Allen, fuck that lucky son of a bitch Battier, fuck that pos Bosh, fuck that moon pie head Chalmers. I feel better.

SpurPadre
06-20-2013, 11:53 PM
Win a championship by any means possible.
So what if the Heat bought 3 max players? The game still has to be played. It is not a sure thing.
Spurs just choked away a championship.

They didn't just buy 3 max players. They also bought Ray Allen, Mike Miller, Shane Battier: three guys who can be starters for other contending teams. And they still needed a chokejob to win a 7 game Finals.

mudyez
06-20-2013, 11:53 PM
This team, sons. This team was BUILT on a solid foundation, and everything was done the way it should be done! I'll always be a fan of this fantasticly constructed squad.

This Miami team of wusses that decided to ban together because they were too afraid to build a team gets no respect from me. I'm proud of my San Antonio Spurs doing it the right way, and will be a die-hard fan till my dying day.

:flag:

this

littleavery1948
06-20-2013, 11:56 PM
I have a lot of respect for how Miami build its team. James, Wade and bosh made the choice than winning championship were more important than earning more money or being in a team where all the spotlights could be only on them. Taking a paycut and sharing the fame to win rings can't be condemn.

LMFAO, taking a paycut? I would love take that paycut. Lebron knew that his legacy was on the line; therefore, he was willing to take the paycut to 15 million per.

spurtech09
06-20-2013, 11:56 PM
This is it for the Heat

Bron will not win another ring with the Heat.. I definilty don't see Miami winning another championship in a long time ....

dbreiden83080
06-20-2013, 11:58 PM
I definilty don't see Miami winning another championship in a long time ....

Pacers will beat them in the playoffs next year.. 3 years in a row playing this late into the season takes it's toll and the Pacers will have grown up some and still be a match up nightmare for them.

dallasmaverickslose
06-20-2013, 11:59 PM
Miami won't be back. The East is going on a witch-hunt for them next season. Indiana is only going to get better, and there are a lot of young teams out there that I could see playing at a 2013 Warriors level next season, which Miami should be damn concerned about.

Mark my words; the other 29 teams in the league won't let this disgrace of a team threepeat. No fucking way.

siraulo23
06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
please :lol

eyeh8u
06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
you guys hate teams for the wrong reasons.

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 12:01 AM
Pacers will beat them in the playoffs next year.. 3 years in a row playing this late into the season takes it's toll and the Pacers will have grown up some and still be a match up nightmare for them.

The Pacers are going to be a juggernaut next season. I honestly hope (and wouldn't be surprised if) they make the cHeat their bitches next season. I have a lot of respect for that Indiana squad. Would have been honored to play them in the finals.

Spurtacus
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
The Pacers are going to be a juggernaut next season. I honestly hope (and wouldn't be surprised if) they make the cHeat their bitches next season. I have a lot of respect for that Indiana squad. Would have been honored to play them in the finals.

Pacers need solid PG play. Moving Granger for a PG should be priority. Chicago should be better with Rose returning next year. I just hope someone in the East can step up and stop Miami.

dallasmaverickslose
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
Pacers need solid PG play. Moving Granger for a PG should be priority. Chicago should be better with Rose returning next year. I just hope someone in the East can step up and stop Miami.

Totally forgot about Chicago. With a healthy D-Rose, Chicago and Indiana can snuff the Heat.

Holden_Caulfield
06-21-2013, 12:10 AM
spurs is still the model franchise and i'm damn proud of that.