PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: respect, spurs fans

Suspect
06-20-2013, 11:28 PM
I just got done watching the game at the Draft House...and man it was demoralizing. I'm actually really sad for the spurs(well most, not turnobili)

Anyways, just wanted to say that i've always hated the spurs, but seeing them play their heart out like that and showing so much talent in some of their players gave me a newfound respect for them. You guys really have some dedicated fans and hope yall continue to stay dedicated with this team even though it's about to get blown up soon.

Part of this is because it happened against the Heat/lebron who i'll never respect but still I wont talk down on the spurs or hate them anymore. Sad it took something like this to happen. Im not a new fan btw just respect for them :toast

dg7md
06-20-2013, 11:30 PM
I don't think we'll get blown up, the "big 3" is actually not a big reason why we even got here, it was the play of our young guys like Green, Neal, and of course Kawhi.

Spurs will be back...

Spurs9
06-20-2013, 11:33 PM
Thanks Suspect, I was at the AT&T center and it was amazing being there with the fans. TBH this loss didn't feel as bad as game 6. Oh well.

Suspect
06-20-2013, 11:34 PM
the "big 3" was the reason you guys didnt ring tho imho