PDA

View Full Version : POP IS A NO FIRE FRONT RUNNER, NOTHING MORE

poeticism707
06-20-2013, 11:44 PM
LOL, IT'S ALL WELL AND GOOD RIDE TD'S, A TOP FIVE PLAYER ALL TIME, COATTAILS, BUT HE GETS OLDER, AND YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT DO THE SAME.:.:::........................................ ........AND LOL AT YOUR CHEERLEADER SPEECHES IN GAMES, REMINDING THEM THIS IS THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON, WHEN YOU COACH IT, OR MAIL IT IN, LIKE IT'S A PRESEASON GAME. WHERSE WERE THE ADJUSTMENTS, POP? HOW ABOUT DIAW, YOU KNOW, YOUR BEST PASSER, WHO DIDN'T SEE THE FLOOR AGAIN AFTER THE
3RD? POP COACHED THID SERIES LIKE STERN BRIBED HIM WITH BOOZE.:.............:.......TD DESERVES FAR BETTER THAN THIS CLOWN, WHO CARES MORE ABOUT MAKING JOKES WITH MIAMI'S USELESS COACH AFTER YOU JUST COST TD NUMBER 5, THAN BRINGING THAT FIRE IN GAME.

poeticism707
06-20-2013, 11:48 PM
BUMPED.

Horse
06-20-2013, 11:55 PM
The last two games his coaching was so fucking weird. But let's get real money talks maybe he's retiring. He certainly did more for the heat than us these last two.

spursmvp
06-21-2013, 12:02 AM
Are you serious guys? Can you imagine spoelstra coaching this team? We might be in lottery land.

Dverde
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
He is not retiring. If he was Coach Bud wouldn't have left. He'll be around at least 3 more years. I think he wants to ride Parker until his decline.

littleavery1948
06-21-2013, 12:09 AM
Are you serious guys? Can you imagine spoelstra coaching this team? We might be in lottery land.

This. Pat Ril...I mean, Spo would have no idea what to do, as he would not have Pat Riley whispering in his ear. But at least Spo knew to put in his best players at crunch time. Do you think Lebron rides the pine in the fourth quarter of a close game, when his team is 30 seconds away from a title?

spursmvp
06-21-2013, 12:17 AM
This. Pat Ril...I mean, Spo would have no idea what to do, as he would not have Pat Riley whispering in his ear. But at least Spo knew to put in his best players at crunch time. Do you think Lebron rides the pine in the fourth quarter of a close game, when his team is 30 seconds away from a title?

If TD was in the game, he would've done what Diaw did, which was to contest lebron's 3. Bosh still would've rolled to the basket and got the rebound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

We had trouble rebounding against every team, even golden state for gods sakes. And it finally bit us in the ass.

littleavery1948
06-21-2013, 12:19 AM
If TD was in the game, he would've done what Diaw did, which was to contest lebron's 3. Bosh still would've rolled to the basket and got the rebound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr6XsZVb-ZE

We had trouble rebounding against every team, even golden state for gods sakes. And it finally bit us in the ass.

I am not even concerned about what the end results may be; I just don't understand Duncan not being in the game at that time.