PDA

View Full Version : Timmy Deserves Better.. Helluva Season Though Fellas.

BatManu20
06-20-2013, 11:51 PM
Heartbreak hotel.. Game 6 will haunt us for the rest of our lives. No doubt about it.

BUT.. helluva season. Nobody thought we'd get here. Nobody. We exceeded anyone's expectations. Great fucking season by the Spurs.

Additional thoughts:

-Fuck you Danny Green. Seriously. Biggest choke job ever. Not just going 1-19 the last 2 games after being absolutely unconscious the first 5, but your terrible decision making. Your inability to do ANYTHING other than shoot 3's. Every time he dribbled, it was a turnover. Never seen anything like it.

-Manu... My favorite Spur of all time. Fuck it was hard to watch you and Danny Green single-handedly cost us Championship #5. You literally might as well should have been playing for Miami the last 2 games. If it wasn't for the fact that we would've lost to the Pistons in '05 without you, I'd curse your name.

-Pop. What in the FUCK did you do this series. Completely garbage decision making and coaching the last 2 games. And on top of that, you were not only congratulating miami tonight, you were pretty much celebrating with their damn players. Can't even take you seriously right now.

-Timmy deserves better than this. Hope he gives us another year.

-Magic Johnson, get Lebron's nuts out of your mouth. Seriously.

-Game 6... no words..... will haunt us forever.

-Spurs fan til I die.

-Great season fellas.

:flag:

DMX7
06-20-2013, 11:52 PM
He basically said he's coming back.

Johnny RIngo
06-20-2013, 11:59 PM
He's a legend and probably the most under-appreciated star of his generation. The only true stars he ever played with were post-injury DRob(who couldn't maintain that level too long because of his age) and '05-'07 Manu.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 12:29 AM
He's a legend and probably the most under-appreciated star of his generation. The only true stars he ever played with were post-injury DRob(who couldn't maintain that level too long because of his age) and '05-'07 Manu.

Top 5 player all time imho.

Darius McCrary
06-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Timmy has 4 rings.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 12:32 AM
Haunt us for the rest of our lives? We will have good lives then as Pop would say! SPORTS fan maybe? But lives? We will lose loved ones in our lives and trials and tribulations! I hope that doesn't haunt us for the rest of our lives! Still a great year though as you said! Just don't let one game haunt you, remember our 4 rings and now many BIG SHOTS and wins we had over that! PERIOD!

OH YEAH 4 rings too, I am sure some would KILL FOR THAT! A few teams that choked ala Kings in 02. Stop with the rest of our lives stuff.
Timmy has 4 rings.

YES HE DOES! Some have choked series and have one or no RINGS! I am sure Tim will be fine!

mexicanjunior
06-21-2013, 12:33 AM
Haunt us for the rest of our lives? We will have good lives then as Pop would say! SPORTS fan maybe? But lives? We will lose loved ones in our lives and trials and tribulations! I hope that doesn't haunt us for the rest of our lives! Still a great year though as you said! Just don't let one game haunt you, remember our 4 rings and now many BIG SHOTS and wins we had over that! PERIOD!

OH YEAH 4 rings too, I am sure some would KILL FOR THAT! A few teams that choked ala Kings in 02. Stop with the rest of our lives stuff.

Game 6 will haunt me forever...if I could be lobotomized and have it removed from my memory, I would.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Game 6 will haunt me forever...if I could be lobotomized and have it removed from my memory, I would.

How will a game haunt you forever? I can see you hated it and I did as well and we had it won! But honestly things happen to some in life. I hope this is the worst you will face!

I have lost real people and real friends at a young age!!!!!!!!! My aunt too a year or so back! My youngest! Tim lost his parents early in his life! Things happen, the game is the least of my concern as far as haunting me!

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 01:30 AM

Same. Knowing that 5th banner should be in the rafters will haunt me. Every time I look up there. 4 is really nice too obv, but there'll always be that empty space.

3 Legged Dog
06-21-2013, 01:38 AM
You're right. Timmy does deserve better than a senile Pop, a muscular dystrophy Manu and a bed shitting Danny Green.

Tim_duncan21
06-21-2013, 02:08 AM
Don't retire yet Timmy!

crc21209
06-21-2013, 02:20 AM
Tim deserves better than this. He left everything he had on the court tonight, and in Game 6. Goes to show that life can be BS sometimes. Tim is a class act and deserved this one, yet he didnt get it. SMH...

chapnis
06-21-2013, 02:21 AM
I truly believe Tim will be better next season.

SpursSerb
06-21-2013, 02:36 AM
I'm most sorry for him and Kawhi.They deserved it the most!

TimmyDuncan21
06-21-2013, 02:47 AM
He basically said he's coming back.

Link?

TimmyDuncan21
06-21-2013, 02:48 AM

I Love You Sir :toast

wildchild
06-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Agree.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 02:52 AM
Link?

During his post game presser, when asked if he would be back next season, then asked if he was going to retire, he said, "Not right now?" As if dumbfounded by the question. I bet he comeback for one more season. Let's hope for our sake that he does, cause if not we're going to suck next year.

TimmyDuncan21
06-21-2013, 03:05 AM
During his post game presser, when asked if he would be back next season, then asked if he was going to retire, he said, "Not right now?" As if dumbfounded by the question. I bet he comeback for one more season. Let's hope for our sake that he does, cause if not we're going to suck next year.

I need to watch that i missed it...was pretty mad and turned the tv off before the final buzzer.

DMX7
06-21-2013, 07:55 AM

Better?

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 03:40 PM
:cry

http://deadspin.com/the-spurs-rock-finally-cracks-tim-duncan-needs-your-l-534616081?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgr6BoAa1loThis is pretty much how a lot of us felt.

GrandeDavid
06-21-2013, 04:59 PM
Heartbreak hotel.. Game 6 will haunt us for the rest of our lives. No doubt about it.

BUT.. helluva season. Nobody thought we'd get here. Nobody. We exceeded anyone's expectations. Great fucking season by the Spurs.

Additional thoughts:

-Fuck you Danny Green. Seriously. Biggest choke job ever. Not just going 1-19 the last 2 games after being absolutely unconscious the first 5, but your terrible decision making. Your inability to do ANYTHING other than shoot 3's. Every time he dribbled, it was a turnover. Never seen anything like it.

-Manu... My favorite Spur of all time. Fuck it was hard to watch you and Danny Green single-handedly cost us Championship #5. You literally might as well should have been playing for Miami the last 2 games. If it wasn't for the fact that we would've lost to the Pistons in '05 without you, I'd curse your name.

-Pop. What in the FUCK did you do this series. Completely garbage decision making and coaching the last 2 games. And on top of that, you were not only congratulating miami tonight, you were pretty much celebrating with their damn players. Can't even take you seriously right now.

-Timmy deserves better than this. Hope he gives us another year.

-Magic Johnson, get Lebron's nuts out of your mouth. Seriously.

-Game 6... no words..... will haunt us forever.

-Spurs fan til I die.

-Great season fellas.

:flag:

Great season, love Timmy. Not sure what you mean by he deserves better. He made it to Game 7 of the Finals and even had two close shots with a minute left to tie the game, which unfortunately if not understandably he missed. He is one of the greatest ever but he and the Spurs got what they deserved, and shouldn't be ashamed.

Agloco
06-21-2013, 05:12 PM

A bit harsh on Green tbh. He was under the weather last night and anyone who didn't think he was going to regress back to the mean in Miami, or beyond that is simply delusional.

As for Manu, yeah he had a bad series (playoffs...., oh screw it: A bad year :lol). The one thing you can't doubt is his heart though. He's been a valuable asset for years.

It's amazing how you'd be willing to curse the name of your "favorite Spur of all time" after one bad season. One word for that: Fairweather.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 05:20 PM
A bit harsh on Green tbh. He was under the weather last night and anyone who didn't think he was going to regress back to the mean in Miami, or beyond that is simply delusional.

As for Manu, yeah he had a bad series (playoffs...., oh screw it: A bad year :lol). The one thing you can't doubt is his heart though. He's been a valuable asset for years.

It's amazing how you'd be willing to curse the name of your "favorite Spur of all time" after one bad season. One word for that: Fairweather.

Nah just prisoner of the moment tbh. Let my emotions get the best of me. Manu still is my favorite Spur of all time, barely ahead of Timmy. Still have his jersey I bought in 2003 that doesn't even fit anymore. Love him and hope he comes back for one more year, albeit at a reasonable price.

elmanutres
06-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Same. Knowing that 5th banner should be in the rafters will haunt me. Every time I look up there. 4 is really nice too obv, but there'll always be that empty space.
yeah, it will suck seeing a 2013 west champs banner not complimented with a champ banner. Our perfect finals record is now tarnished with a loss. 4-1. DAMMIT