PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I have no sympathy for the Spurs fanbase

DazedAndConfused
06-20-2013, 11:56 PM
I do have sympathy for the Spurs players and coaching staff though. Extremely class organization through and through. They deserved to win this ship and ride off into the sunset, but some critical blunders in Game 6 robbed them of it. It will haunt them forever, no doubt about it.

As for the Spur's fanbase. They can figuratively go fuck themselves. I don't care. They didn't deserve another ship.

Reck
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Pot, please meet kettle. :)

Killakobe81
I do have sympathy for the Spurs players and coaching staff though. Extremely class organization through and through. They deserved to win this ship and ride off into the sunset, but some critical blunders in Game 6 robbed them of it. It will haunt them forever, no doubt about it.

As for the Spur's fanbase. They can figuratively go fuck themselves. I don't care. They didn't deserve another ship.

I can co-sign that for most. Because i have seen these pricks root for injury and are so freaking insecure ...but there are some cool ones too.

Trainwreck2100

what the fuck did i do to you

djohn2oo8
06-20-2013, 11:59 PM
:lol hoping and praying LeBron would leave Miami for L.A.
:lol dream crushed faggot

Juggity
06-21-2013, 12:02 AM
I mean, I could say the same about the Lakers' fanbase for the most part.

No sympathy for them that Kobe picked up a career-ender and will likely be hobbled for the rest of his playing days. No sympathy for Brokeback Howard or The Sweep. Or Basketball Reasons or any other high profile failures.

AussieFanKurt
06-21-2013, 12:03 AM
son what about feeling sympathy for us fans that aren't one eyed wankers

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 12:07 AM
I can co-sign that for most. Because i have seen these pricks root for injury and are so freaking insecure ...but there are some cool ones too.

Has to do with being the upstart. The proverbial little brother syndrome. We come home from school and show Mom our B+ (4 titles) and big brother (Lakers) walks in a minute later with his A+ (5 titles in the era our franchises have been rivals).

I think this series matured a lot of Spurs fans.

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 12:07 AM

i don't root for injury but I certainly wasn't crying when Achilles happened. Kobe is a piece of shit and overrated, plus it was his fault.

tbh, we didn't deserve to win tonight. all I asked for was a chance, and we had our chances. THe refs were actually decent, can't believe I said that.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
Mid needs to drop his new "sucking up to the Lakers and Lakerfan" schtick, it blows tbh.....

Sleepy_Floyd
06-21-2013, 12:09 AM
I feel pretty disgusted with the Spurs fan base that is shitting all over their team that just gave them so much all year long and an organization that has only missed the playoffs an handful of times. Funny how quickly they forget all this once they lose, like spoiled children.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 12:10 AM
Mid needs to drop his new "sucking up to the Lakers and Lakerfan" schtick, it blows tbh.....

I pass the Laker/Kobe hating torch to you, brother.

I'm too numb and mentally eviscerated to feud with Laker fan anymore.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 01:06 AM
long-time lurking laker fans all coming out of nowhere following spurs' defeat :lol

dg7md
06-21-2013, 01:21 AM
If you hate the Spurs fans get the fuck off our board... We have been through a lot as a franchise.

Thread
06-21-2013, 07:27 AM

I'm of the opposite opine. I just don't "see" the Spurs players in this loss.

But, I do see the fans (this bunch). Sure, they've been insufferable piss pot winners, but, I see them at the end of Game 6 in their living rooms, the game is over, their plan of celebration fully engaged over the preceding 10 minutes of game time and then it's gone in the next instant. I know them too well now to laugh at them. It was too close.

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 07:39 AM
I pass the Laker/Kobe hating torch to you, brother.

I'm too numb and mentally eviscerated to feud with Laker fan anymore.
Son, we all know you'll be back up on the Laker-scoffing grind come October, don't lie :lol

Leetonidas
06-21-2013, 07:45 AM
lol piece of shit lakerfans finally crawling out from under their rocks

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Son, we all know you'll be back up on the Laker-scoffing grind come October, don't lie :lol

After game 6, I don't know how Spurfan can troll anybody anymore. Kinda how like Pats fan can no longer talk shit to anyone after 18-1.

Simply put, we were beyond humbled.

Clippers gonna be something fierce next year, so I see Clipperfan vs. Lakerfan becoming the next bitter, troll-tastic rivalry.

Sportcamper
06-21-2013, 08:17 AM
Greg Popovich sits Duncan & Parker in Game-6 Crunch time…Then in game -7, last play of the series he sits Tony Parker again, leaving turnover prone Manu Ginobili as the only ball handler…And Spurs Fans have the audacity to make fun of Mike D Antoni?
Coach Popovich is an arrogant and stubborn man and cost the Spurs the 2013 Championship!

Vertical
06-21-2013, 08:43 AM
CIA pop

LakeShow
06-21-2013, 08:45 AM

That's what I'm talking about! Although I must give TD props. He's a soldier and if I had to go to battle, I would definitely take him with me, (after Kobe) naturally. At his age and able to compete at such a high level was a pleasure to see.

I said that Pop was an overrated coach riding Timmie's coattail to titles and he showed it in this series. Trying to show the world that he could win without Duncan by benching him (who does that?) backfired on him and it only reinforced my opinion of him.

That said, it was a very entertaining series and I enjoyed it.Congrats to Miami as they join the elite list of teams to repeat!

dbestpro
06-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Spurs fans don't need no stinking sympathy. We have been a contender longer than most. Keep your sympathy for teams like Toronto.

baseline bum
06-21-2013, 11:36 AM
I still hope Kobe gets AIDS like Magic tbh

Legacy
06-21-2013, 11:40 AM
If you hate the Spurs fans get the fuck off our board... We have been through a lot as a franchise.

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:45 AM
Coach Popovich is an arrogant and stubborn man and cost the Spurs the 2013 Championship!

That's it, and that's all.

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:45 AM
I still hope Kobe gets AIDS like Magic tbh

Look at ya. I feel sorry for you.

Haaaaramph!

baseline bum
06-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Look at ya. I feel sorry for you.

Haaaaramph!

I thought I told you to go fuck your mother. Pussy that good that you missed the playoffs son?

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:48 AM
I thought I told you to go fuck your mother.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

baseline bum
06-21-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

So was her pussy good son?