PDA

View Full Version : Jack, Speight, & Aminu should been targets in the offseason

cd021
06-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Possibly move Green & Splitter for draft picks.
-declutter the back court Neal, Mills, Decolo, joseph. Two should been gone.
-Manu retire or vet min.
-Bonner & Blair gone

$pursDynasty
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
Jack definitely David West too

TrainOfThought5
06-21-2013, 12:00 AM
true. If we can rehabilitate Tmac that could pay dividends as well. we'll need him to mentor Kawhi, and possibly green.

biziofromdowntown
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
I'd luv to have Pekovic instead of Splitter. Al Aminu should be a very good add.

superjames1992
06-21-2013, 12:07 AM
I'd luv to have Pekovic instead of Splitter. Al Aminu should be a very good add.
Pekovic would be awesome. Could the Spurs realistically acquire him, though?

spurtech09
06-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Jack definitely David West too

sounds good to me....

cd021
06-21-2013, 04:50 AM
Pekovic would be awesome. Could the Spurs realistically acquire him, though?

No. I think he ise a RFA. Minny wants em

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-21-2013, 07:08 AM
If I were the Spurs Management.

Spurs need to go after Mayo. His D is slightly better than Green's and he is a way better ball handler and shooter off the dribble. Him starting next to Kawhi and Parker would give the Spurs another Slasher off the dribble.

Resign Splitter. His price took a hit this Finals so that a one positive thing from this Finals.
Resign Manu to the LLE on a 2 year deal. His minutes will be reduce next season and will be a 15-20 bench player
Resign TMAC, yes TMAC to the Vet Min. Have him as the Backup for Kawhi next season.
Resign Neal but only if you can sign him for under 3mil a year.

I would trade Joseph and Bonner to Atlanta for one of their 1st rounders if possible. Let Blair Walk. Restrict him and possibly the Spurs can use him in a S&T deal as well.

Really Duncan might play until he is 41 like Kareem and Kareem was still playing at a pretty high level at that age. I see the Spurs right back in the thick of things next year. They just need a SG that can score off the dribble and I think someone like Mayo would take the Spurs over the edge against any team.