PDA

View Full Version : Tony actually made adjustments in game 7. Only took 12 shoots.

apalisoc_9
06-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Sure he was gunning for FVMP in game 6 that maybe caused us the game, but can't complain to much. A lot of star player would not have had the same mentality going to game 7...some players would have chuked two games in a row..But tony was arlight..It's basketball felals, and they're humans..

It's all about adjusting when you realize you made a mistake. And tony did just that.

He got shutdown, it happens. He's a star player and star players get shut-down. Yeah he's not a superstar, but outside of Lebron and Durant no one really is.

mr poop
06-21-2013, 12:24 AM
He didn't show up, stop making excuses for him. If he was as good as he is hyped then spurs win.

apalisoc_9
06-21-2013, 12:29 AM
He didn't show up, stop making excuses for him. If he was as good as he is hyped then spurs win.

check my other threads about tony in game 6. I'm not making exucses for him.

I'm simply pointing out the fact that he actually made adjustments to his shot selection and approach. He took 12 shoots as opposed to 23 last game..

romain.star
06-21-2013, 12:32 AM
Pop decides the number of shots Parker takes per game. During a timeout in Game 6, you could hear Pop asking Parker to keep on shooting

That being said, injuries or not, he played poorly in Games 6 and 7

The Whopper
06-21-2013, 12:37 AM
My guess is he is more hurt than we know. He looked very slow.