PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Superfriends taking advantage of a watered down NBA

Jacob1983
06-21-2013, 12:34 AM
and playing in a terrible and extremely weak Eastern Conference. Don't even get me started on that late term abortion of a division that they play in. So sad so sad. And before any of you haters talk shit to me. I will do it for you by typing Gaycob and butthurt. How original. :lol

MeloHype
06-21-2013, 12:35 AM
Fuck 'em :cry

rayjayjohnson
06-21-2013, 12:35 AM
damn this mavfan salty like butter

AussieFanKurt
06-21-2013, 12:37 AM
hehe leastern conference n shit

Def Rowe
06-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Heat ain't doing shit next year.

TrainOfThought5
06-21-2013, 12:44 AM
The NBA is only watered down in the East. the west is FULL of good teams.

Thunder Clippers Spurs Nuggets Warriors Grizzlies

and then theres Lakers. you know the league is gonna gift them something good soon. probably Cousins.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 01:30 AM
and the competition in the west will be more fierce next season with Mavs coming back strong and revamped. The western champoinship will be open for 4 teams to grab at next season: Spurs, OKC, Clippers (if they can keep CP and upgrade their squad's IQ) and them mavs

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 06:13 AM
The NBA is only watered down in the East. the west is FULL of good teams.

Thunder Clippers Spurs Nuggets Warriors Grizzlies

and then theres Lakers. you know the league is gonna gift them something good soon. probably Cousins.
:lol I'd love it if Stern gave them Cousins.... he wouldn't gain one iota of maturity in that drama-filled locker room and would be yet another overpaid cancer on that roster, tbh....

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Their win over the Spurs validates their title. Even though Duncan is past his prime, Parker was inconsistent, and Manu terrible, this Spurs team was one of the stronger Finals runner-ups in recent memory, since they peaked at the right time. How can they not be when they basically won the championship without winning it? :lol

TE
06-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Their win over the Spurs validates their title. Even though Duncan is past his prime, Parker was inconsistent, and Manu terrible, this Spurs team was one of the stronger Finals runner-ups in recent memory, since they peaked at the right time. How can they not be when they basically won the championship without winning it? :lol
:lol

Thread
06-21-2013, 06:53 AM
That's why Media was prepared at Miami loss to cocoon James, protect him from the onslaught of "fan" derision leaking into the "cockpit" of reality, their reality. No way were they/Media/Cowherd, et al going to permit James to hold his own at loss. They'd a stretched out Bosh, crucified him at a bellowing level for as long as it took. James is their bread & butter during "watered down" era. They ain't losing that catalyst. No fucking way.

Now, they can go forth with James in full regalia. They/Media can put James in the same picture with Jordan and it's (OK). Because it was presented to begin with that way. Unlike the comparison with Kobe & Jordan. That comparision is for the dark and sinister prose of Media (when they need it). So they still get two bites at the apples:::clean compare of James & Jordan:::of course it's not true, but, they can compare with nary a problem and they feel and stay clean. And when Kobe gets back on his feet they can located they sticks in the their garage and poke at him with Kobe & Jordan to even a more rapt audience because James rang and in back-2-back fashion.

That is my lament. I did not want Spurs fan to win here, for obvious reasons. But, I would have loved to see Media have to sit down with that shit sandwich at loss.

TE
06-21-2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks for rooting for the Spurs, cubster

AchillesHeel
06-21-2013, 06:57 AM
Stop with this bullshit. Jordan played in a watered down era, too. It just is what it is. No one will really care about how "watered" down the league was. People will remember championships and clutch shots. Allen hit a huge shot to force a Game 7, Lebron took over both games to will his team to victory. Those are facts. The Spurs were not a weak team, it was the toughest series Lebron has ever been part of and he came through. I'm not gonna start making excuses for Miami, they earned their 2013 championship. Spurs had the chance to take it and they blew it, twice. Just gotta deal with the outcome and look forward to next season. I love the NBA, hopefully next season will be just as good with the Spurs going deep in the playoffs again.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 07:06 AM
That's why Media was prepared at Miami loss to cocoon James, protect him from the onslaught of "fan" derision leaking into the "cockpit" of reality, their reality. No way were they/Media/Cowherd, et al going to permit James to hold his own at loss. They'd a stretched out Bosh, crucified him at a bellowing level for as long as it took. James is their bread & butter during "watered down" era. They ain't losing that catalyst. No fucking way.

Now, they can go forth with James in full regalia. They/Media can put James in the same picture with Jordan and it's (OK). Because it was presented to begin with that way. Unlike the comparison with Kobe & Jordan. That comparision is for the dark and sinister prose of Media (when they need it). So they still get two bites at the apples:::clean compare of James & Jordan:::of course it's not true, but, they can compare with nary a problem and they feel and stay clean. And when Kobe gets back on his feet they can located they sticks in the their garage and poke at him with Kobe & Jordan to even a more rapt audience because James rang and in back-2-back fashion.

That is my lament. I did not want Spurs fan to win here, for obvious reasons. But, I would have loved to see Media have to sit down with that shit sandwich at loss.

I dig the way you mythologize sports and also compare them to heroic tales and the like.

I'm taking solace in the fact my Spurs were like the fuckin' Wild Bunch heading into Mapache's compound to take back Angel (the Larry O'Brien), mounting a heroic, bloody, bullet ridden last stand they nearly survived until Pike was shot in the back by a scared child (Game 6).

They died. But they died with their boots on and guns blazing.

I can't, as you say, "forsake" this team for failing to close. We are hurting, but it's a good hurt when put into the proper perspective and maybe a hurt this ever petulant and insecure fanbase needed.

UNCLE-DREW
06-21-2013, 07:06 AM
Heat ain't doing shit next year.

like this year right ?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Btw, the league only looks "watered down" because LeBron is THAT dominant and nobody else can stop him, tbh....

Thread
06-21-2013, 07:17 AM
I can't, as you say, "forsake" this team for failing to close. We are hurting, but it's a good hurt when put into the proper perspective and maybe a hurt this ever petulant and insecure fanbase needed.

You didn't {needed} it, but, you got it. And you'll live with it every day till the grave. That is the (misery) that Bosh spoke of so eloquently. I'm not married to Spurs players though, never have been, so I don't "see" nor "feel" their pain, if there is any. I just don't care, it's nothing personal.

But, I am married to you guys.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 07:22 AM
You didn't {needed} it, but, you got it. And you'll live with it every day till the grave. That is the (misery) that Bosh spoke of so eloquently. I'm not married to Spurs players though, never have been, so I don't "see" nor "feel" their pain, if there is any. I just don't care, it's nothing personal.

But, I am married to you guys.

Which ones you taking to the grave?

'69 and '84?

The Fumble? The Drive? Red Right?

Lucky for you, you weren't doing Indians in '97. That's being "touched" something fierce.

redzero
06-21-2013, 07:27 AM
What difference does it make how watered down the East was? The Heat beat the best team in the West--a team that almost blew past their competition in the playoffs.

Thread
06-21-2013, 07:32 AM
Which ones you taking to the grave?

'69 and '84?

The Fumble? The Drive? Red Right?

Lucky for you, you weren't doing Indians in '97. That's being "touched" something fierce.

Just '84. They (Celtics, their minions & Media) were out to eradicate us. I see it all now, thru the past years:::they knew we were the real thing, (Magic) could take us out of the boundless misery and deliver us as West, Wilt and Jabbar, et al had failed to do. That's why the Celtics tried to destroy him (Magic) mentally, planted that seed of doubt in '84. But, it never took root, thank Christ.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 07:37 AM
Just '84. They (Celtics, their minions & Media) were out to eradicate us. I see it all now, thru the past years:::they knew we were the real thing, (Magic) could take us out of the boundless misery and deliver us as West, Wilt and Jabbar, et al had failed to do. That's why the Celtics tried to destroy him (Magic) mentally, planted that seed of doubt in '84. But, it never took root, thank Christ.

Bird tried exactly that when he said:

"I think we shoulda won in 4."

I guess the analogue for Spurs fan here is when Jackson tried to do something similar by denigrating the Spurs first title with the asterisk talk. And thank Christ it never took root.

HeatChamps
06-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Mavfan need a tissue?

Thebesteva
06-21-2013, 01:06 PM
:lol I'd love it if Stern gave them Cousins.... he wouldn't gain one iota of maturity in that drama-filled locker room and would be yet another overpaid cancer on that roster, tbh....

Seriously scrah? You're gonna put up a Lebron sig? :lol You're one confused little fucker

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Seriously scrah? You're gonna put up a Lebron sig? :lol You're one confused little fucker
Two rangs, bitch! :lol

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 01:12 PM
watered down as in when there was 3 strong teams led by 3 franchise players who end up joining onto 1 team, leaving 2 other teams to become scrub teams, just another 8 easy wins to the RS record and fodder in the playoffs if they do make it...

Thebesteva
06-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Two rangs, bitch! :lol

Congrats to him, what does this have to do with you? You're a Clipper fan...you cant support 10 different teams dude. Thats not how sports work :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Clipper Nation
06-21-2013, 01:20 PM
Congrats to him, what does this have to do with you? You're a Clipper fan...you cant support 10 different teams dude. Thats not how sports work :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
I'm only supporting LeBron, son, that's why those faggots Wade and Bosh aren't anywhere near my signature :lol

Thebesteva
06-21-2013, 01:23 PM
I'm only supporting LeBron, son, that's why those faggots Wade and Bosh aren't anywhere near my signature :lol

Meh I dunno man, never understood how the front runners mentality works. Whatever floats your boat, but you know deep down that your not really that happy Lebron won. It will never be the true joy of seeing your real team win.

It's so much more rewarding to stick around 10-20 years until you see your team win than to just keep rooting for the next best thing. Ironically, I think 10 years from now you're going to magically find yourself loving Wiggins.

Jacob1983
06-21-2013, 06:42 PM
Stop nuthugging on Superfriends, fools. They play in a shitty conference and one of the worst divisions in North American pro sports history. Bobcats, Hawks, Magic, and Wizards as their division rivals? Are you serious? Let's put them in the Southwest, Northwest, or Pacific division and see how "great" they are. I bet you a 1 dollar that the Heat don't win up with 66 victories if they were in a different division or conference.