AntiChrist
06-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Damn

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 12:43 AM
It will haunt you for the rest of your life

Spurs21Fan4Ever
06-21-2013, 12:44 AM
Many years from now, we'll still talk about 28 seconds and Pop's debacle.

TE
06-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Forever be in the hall of shame. Knew it was over the second they came back.

elmanutres
06-21-2013, 03:16 AM
officially the worst moment in spurs history. the one that got away. god its gonna suck watching nbatv ten years from now and watching game 6 "headband game".

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:17 AM
Yeah that one sucks bigtime! I will not say it will haunt me personally forever! BUT me as a SPORTS fan it will be there!

Yeah that will haunt us! Like LA got haunted up 25 on Boston in 08 and then lost the series...... We all have our losses as fans, thats life as a fan! LOL at you posting this now as 28 seconds!

davidbowie
06-21-2013, 03:17 AM
life is pointless

SA210
06-21-2013, 03:18 AM
Pop robbed Duncan.

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 03:19 AM
life is pointless
easy now, killer

slick'81
06-21-2013, 03:19 AM
One fcked up ride

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Thanks to Pop and Manu.

Darius McCrary
06-21-2013, 03:21 AM
Would haunt me more if this team hasn't already proven themselves to be masters of basketball.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 03:22 AM

Does Wide Right still wake you in the middle of the night?

ShooGazer
I hate everything right now. During the loss, I held it together but this aftershock sucks. Fuck fck fuck fuk fuck

DeadlyDynasty
Yeah that one sucks bigtime! I will not say it will haunt me personally forever! BUT me as a SPORTS fan it will be there!

Yeah that will haunt us! Like LA got haunted up 25 on Boston in 08 and then lost the series...... We all have our losses as fans, thats life as a fan! LOL at you posting this now as 28 seconds!
Game 4 against Boston is the most brutal NBA loss I've ever experienced, but at no point in that series was a LOB in our grasp. It would have made the series 2-2. That's worlds away from having the sidelines roped off and the LOB handlers buffing the trophy in preparation for a Spurs victory.

james evans
06-21-2013, 03:23 AM
the real question is how does pop get dunan and others to trust in him next season when his bullshit gambling has finally caught up with him and cost us a title? that's the main thing. he knows he fuked up and he's at the press conference tonight trying to act all cute and joking. this aint the fuking time for that shit. u fuked up bad. i just hope the heat send pop and ginobli rings too. cuz they earned them.

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 03:24 AM
Does Wide Right still wake you in the middle of the night?
Not anymore...it took 20 years, though. I'm sure the healing process over this will be swift, however

davidbowie
06-21-2013, 03:25 AM
i think it's a little different since we've won before

i dunno who cares

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:25 AM
Game 4 against Boston is the most brutal loss I've ever experienced, but at no point in that series was a LOB in our grasp. It would have made the series 2-2. That's worlds away from having the sidelines roped off and the LOB handlers buffing the trophy in preparation for a Spurs victory.

Yep it does suck I admit and I am pissed off about that! SUCKS! It is not worlds away though! Both stung bigtime to us as fans! It was not meant to be, period end of story! I am upset still about it, but I won't kill myself over it! SUCKS! Thanks for making is suck worse tonight Deadly! BIG HELP!

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:27 AM
Not anymore...it took 20 years, though. I'm sure the healing process over this will be swift, however

Bills fan? SHIT MAN! I am a FINS FAN! THATS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!!!!! COT DAMNIT! :(

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 03:30 AM
I am a FINS FAN!
Ugh. I'd rather you tell me you are Haitian

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 03:32 AM

I hope so.

This shit feels like a breakup.

I just chalk it up to the basketball gods collecting their vig on the Spurs 4 titles. You ask me as young fan if the cost of experiencing 4 titles was also experiencing the basketball equivalent of Game 6 of the '86 World Series, I'd take that deal every time.

No point in being a fan without the risk of heartbreak.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:33 AM
Ugh. I'd rather you tell me you are Haitian

:( NO I am not! My FINS though in my first year as a fan I thought would win it all! 11-5 92 and a true thread, then your BILLS came in our home and crushed us in the AFC TITLE GAME! That one killed me lol! Thats my first year as a fan mind you! I hate your damn team since! LOL. True fan though, forever.

SA210
06-21-2013, 03:34 AM
:lol I still stick with Manu though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgr6BoAa1lo

Brunodf
06-21-2013, 03:36 AM
:lol Legendary coach

Sean Cagney
I hope so.

I just chalk it up to the basketball gods collecting their vig on the Spurs 4 titles. You ask me as young fan if the cost of experiencing 4 titles was also experiencing the basketball equivalent of Game 6 of the '86 World Series, I'd take that deal every time.

YEP it is our payback here! In 04 .4 LA got their ass kicked, 06 Mavs lost in the finals in heartbreaking fashion! This year it just got us! 4 titles and some lucky shit happens to get them! NOW this year it caught up! BBALL GODS got us man! Good point there. You tell me in 99 though 4 titles, I take it and then smile! PERIOD!

davidbowie

lol EDP always cheers me up

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 03:38 AM
:( NO I am not! My FINS though in my first year as a fan I thought would win it all! 11-5 92 and a true thread, then your BILLS came in our home and crushed us in the AFC TITLE GAME! That one killed me lol! Thats my first year as a fan mind you! I hate your damn team since! LOL. True fan though, forever.
I don't think Thurman was ever tackled in det game:lol

timvp
06-21-2013, 03:40 AM
I hope so.

Unfortch, I think this is the type of loss that will hurt more and more. I don't think we've really realized what just happened, tbh.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:45 AM
I don't think Thurman was ever tackled in det game:lol

I would doubt he was, he busted our ass that damn game! MY FIRST SPORTS heartbreak as a fan! That one stung bigtime that week.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 03:47 AM
Unfortch, I think this is the type of loss that will hurt more and more. I don't think we've really realized what just happened, tbh.

Meh, if Patriots fans can get over 18-1 and the Welker drop (which would've redeemed 18-1), I think we'll be fine.

Of course, this loss will hurt us more, but comparatively speaking, 18-1 was probably the most brutal thing I've witnessed as a sports fan. Even worse than Game 6 of the '86 World Series.

And then Brady and the Pats gets their shot at redemption, and blow it again in epic fashion.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:47 AM

I don't think we know yet, but it will haunt us later for sure! That one will sting for a while! That was a title and then no title! Sucks but thats sports! All teams or most near or at the top go through it, period.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:48 AM
Meh, if Patriots fans can get over 18-1 and the Welker drop (which would've redeemed 18-1), I think we'll be fine.

Of course, this loss will hurt us more, but comparatively speaking, 18-1 was probably the most brutal thing I've witnessed as a sports fan. Even worse than Game 6 of the '86 World Series.

And then Brady and the Pats gets their shot at redemption, and blow it again in epic fashion.GOT DAMN that had to sting! Moreso then not going there.

TheGreatYacht
06-21-2013, 03:50 AM
Unfortch, I think this is the type of loss that will hurt more and more. I don't think we've really realized what just happened, tbh.I do. Pop and Manu fucked everything for TD and Kawhi. TD might not ever get his 5th ring and this was probably Kawhi's only shot that he'll ever get at winning a title.

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 03:52 AM
I do. Pop and Manu fucked everything for TD and Kawhi. TD might not ever get his 5th ring and this was probably Kawhi's only shot that he'll ever get at winning a title.
Dude he's 21.

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 03:54 AM
GOT DAMN that had to sting! Moreso then not going there.

The Holy Grail of North American Sports accomplishments is beating the Dolphins' undefeated record, and the Patriots were 1:15 away from it and then the Tyree catch happened.

objective
06-21-2013, 04:09 AM

I think the realization part is for the people who were in denial after game 6. The others knew what had happened.

TE
06-21-2013, 04:12 AM
We'll be back next year in the fold, tbh. The Heat will have an even tougher time with the rising powers of the East. A lot of basketball to be played in the next 11 1/2 months :)

therealtruth
06-21-2013, 05:00 AM
This now takes the place of .4 and the foul.

polandprzem
06-21-2013, 06:02 AM
Kawhi will not be a spurs for life IMo unfortunately tbh

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 05:30 PM
The Holy Grail of North American Sports accomplishments is beating the Dolphins' undefeated record, and the Patriots were 1:15 away from it and then the Tyree catch happened.

That catch never should happen, just one of those things Sports Gods throw at you and smack you in the damn face :( I can relate.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 05:32 PM
This now takes the place of .4 and the foul.If we did not have 4 titles to fall back on as fans to remember we would be on suicide watch right now man! Spurs have lost in some of the most unbelievable ways you can't draw up. We have won but suffered some of the most ridiculous losses as fans. We had to get one more in.
I do. Pop and Manu fucked everything for TD and Kawhi. TD might not ever get his 5th ring and this was probably Kawhi's only shot that he'll ever get at winning a title.

And some greats NEVER got a ring before so I think 4 is pretty decent. Few ever get 2.
It took you 20 years to get over a missed kick? GOOD GOD do you really let sports effect you like that Deadly :( Wide right had to suck though, by far their best shot at the title and the first of 4 losses in a row, that just started the pain as a Bills fan there. Sports are cruel, sometimes I wish I didn't take them seriously.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 05:32 PM

Lol I give you credit for your subtle, persistence and consistency in trolling. If you're still doing it a week though then you'll no longer be funny, just another annoying ST troll.

Slippy
06-21-2013, 06:06 PM
Yap game 6 still hurts and will take a long time to forget. Watching the heat win game 7 in a similar position had me gutted. Defending 4 points with 27secs, they sealed the deal no worries. Hit their freethrows and got stops.

Virgil
06-21-2013, 06:35 PM

Itīs friday night you loser, after cleaning up all the dishes and collect your tips, have some fun and go out to fuck some old and ugly whore.

therealtruth
06-21-2013, 07:20 PM
Yap game 6 still hurts and will take a long time to forget. Watching the heat win game 7 in a similar position had me gutted. Defending 4 points with 27secs, they sealed the deal no worries. Hit their freethrows and got stops.

It was pretty much an epic collapse. Our best free throw shooter should have gotten the inbound pass.