PDA

View Full Version : How Excited Were you When?...

superjames1992
06-21-2013, 12:55 AM
Manu took that ill-advised three in the closing minutes, but he made it! The Spurs cut the lead to three (86-83, IIRC). Then, the Spurs got the steal! Manu had the ball and had a decent look on the break, but he passed to Danny Green for a good look at a three-pointer. But, clank, off the rim, the chance to tie passed the Spurs by and the Heat took the ball down the court and scored to go up five.

Damn, if that shot could have went in, it could have all been different. :(

superjames1992
06-21-2013, 11:02 AM
Bump, tbh. I felt this was one of the major turning points of the game.

TampaDude
06-21-2013, 11:05 AM
The Heat were masters of the tease last night...always staying JUST ahead of the Spurs in the 4th quarter...making them expend energy chasing that toy that Miami kept pulling back a few inches at a time.

The Heat were just BETTER than the Spurs this year...just a little bit better.

Time for Pop to start plotting "Revenge Tour 2014". :hat

Poolboy5623
06-21-2013, 11:41 AM
I was more excited when Leonard hit his three...and then, down only 2, took another. That would have put the spurs up a pt with a little over 1 min to go. But I was over the spurs losing the finals in game 6...game 7 was just an extra chance to watch the spurs one more time, this year.

Horse
06-21-2013, 12:38 PM
The heat were not the better team. We gave them game 6 and the championship.

boutons_deux
06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
The heat were not the better team. We gave them game 6 and the championship.

Obviously.

Heat didn't win it, Spurs gave it to them. Even with LBJ and SB bombing 3Gs at 60% and Spurs finishing with FG 37%, Spurs were on Heat's tails all game, but gave it away.

InK
06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
My heart stopped when Kawhi took that 3, if that goes in...who knows what happens. Lebron probably goes choke mode, and turns the ball over a few time. If we gonna talk about excitement though, nothing matches that game 6 sequence of events.