PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Game 6 end was a prelude..

Reck
06-21-2013, 01:00 AM
To our pain process.

Surprisingly game 7 loss wasn't as stingy as the 6th game.

I'm actually feeling lively and close to not giving a fuck anymore.

How many of you have come to grips with the situation?

Thankfully I dont live in SA where I have to live with that shit 24/7. :lol

And most of my friends are more baseball fans than NBA so I wont have to deal with the occasional jokes on my expense.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 01:01 AM
that 4th quarter lineup in game 7 hahahahaa

that fkn stop play foul was bullshit, wade was nowhere near the ball he fell down

Budkin
06-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Game 6 was one of the worst nights of my life, and the following day. I dosed the shit out of myself for this game and hoped for the best. Right now I'm just high as a mofo and don't really care.

irishock
06-21-2013, 01:04 AM
baseball

How could the Sox let a ****** drop the hammer on em like that, tonight? :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
06-21-2013, 01:06 AM
Game 6 was one of the worst nights of my life, and the following day. I dosed the shit out of myself for this game and hoped for the best. Right now I'm just high as a mofo and don't really care.

I smoked a bowl too and it definitely helped :lol

Reck
06-21-2013, 01:07 AM
How could the Sox let a ****** drop the hammer on em like that, tonight? :lol

I had that wierd feeling they would give up a run or two. That 4rth run that never came home for them really fucked them.

This is like the 4th time they lose like that. :lol sox

:lol all my teams letting me down.

ElNono
06-21-2013, 01:09 AM
Game 6 will linger, but overall, I thought this team overachieved... Taking the Heatles to 7 games with a bunch of oldies and D-League guys? Yeah, realistically, that's some warrior stuff right there.

I feel good. Already looking forward to Kawhi's progression. Love that Tim will stick around for one more season.

TE
06-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Same here...

:hat Fuck it all, tbh

Nathan89
06-21-2013, 01:11 AM
Agreed. I feel much better than I did after last game. I still have no intention to watch anything sports related on TV but but I feel fine coming here to talk about it(not so much after last game)

AussieFanKurt
06-21-2013, 01:14 AM
Yeah game 7 was nothing after game 6.. i had days to prepare for a loss

Rogue
06-21-2013, 02:17 AM
spoiled kids finally get the spanking. If you weren't a spur fan before 07, you didn't take a share of the pleasure of being a spur fan in their glorious days, so you don't deserve the pain they're suffering at present day.

I was joking about being a mav fan since the triple J era tbh, MJ was probably the only NBA player I knew at that time. I only became a mav fan in 07 something because a bitch in my class whom i had a long time cruch on was a mavs fan, so I had only waited 5 years something to see my team winning the championship, our first ever MF'N championship :cry Dirk lifted the goddamn trophy and kissed it... that was the happiest moment for every mavs fan tbh :cry

Thread
06-21-2013, 07:10 AM
Spurs Fan will take this to the grave.

You've been touched.

Now, now, now you know.

The Board would be better served had you triumphed. It just would've. Now, somebody has died, you/Spurs Fan have lost forever your compass. You'll locate another one, but, your charter one is gone.

Calispursfan11
06-21-2013, 09:08 AM
To our pain process.

Surprisingly game 7 loss wasn't as stingy as the 6th game.

I'm actually feeling lively and close to not giving a fuck anymore.

How many of you have come to grips with the situation?

Thankfully I dont live in SA where I have to live with that shit 24/7. :lol

And most of my friends are more baseball fans than NBA so I wont have to deal with the occasional jokes on my expense.
I haven't yet completely come to grips. Both 6 and 7 still sting although it was obvious after 4 games that the Spurs were facing their toughest opponent ever in the finals. After the game I tuned out all media because I knew it was going to be the line up and suck off LeBron contest. Wasn't feelin' that tbh, but I think the Spurs can come back next year. The finals experience will help guys like Green and Leonard improve and as long as TP and Timmy don't drop off significantly we will be back in the conversation again next playoffs. Sadly, Manu has shown he has little left in the tank so that situation is not going to get better I don't think.

dbestpro
06-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Game 7 was as expected. Timely calls got us out of our focus, as usual. But, that relates to what others do. Game six hurts because it is what we did to ourselves.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-21-2013, 10:13 AM
Spurs Fan will take this to the grave.

You've been touched.

Now, now, now you know.

The Board would be better served had you triumphed. It just would've. Now, somebody has died, you/Spurs Fan have lost forever your compass. You'll locate another one, but, your charter one is gone.

Do people really enjoy reading this kind of nonsensical poetic bullshit?

Ignignokt
06-21-2013, 10:59 AM
No rhyme or meter, fuck this clown.

Legacy
06-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Game 6 will always be remembered. I really don't care about last night to tell you the truth. I only watched half of Game 7 because I ended up passing out, and woke up just in time to finish the 2nd half. :lol I felt like The Spurs were actually getting exactly what they deserved during what I did see. That's what you get for not taking a Finals close-out game fucking seriously. Sucks, that this doesn't apply to ALL players... but we know which ones they are. I don't even really care to talk about it. I'm just flat-out disappointed. I won't stick up for them, either, right now, obviously. I expect to hear about it more here in SA. There will definitely be some pissed off fans who will be calling for some heads or some shit. I'll be watching the news to see what the aftermath will be. Hopefully, there will be some nasty wrath coming their way. Bring it on.

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Do people really enjoy reading this kind of nonsensical poetic bullshit?

The mail coming over my transom says "yes."

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 11:32 AM
it was clear the spurs aint winning when fake ass leader didnt show up, too bad there wasnt a legit backup PG to bail his ass

Thread
06-21-2013, 11:37 AM
I haven't yet completely come to grips. Both 6 and 7 still sting although it was obvious after 4 games that the Spurs were facing their toughest opponent ever in the finals. After the game I tuned out all media because I knew it was going to be the line up and suck off LeBron contest. Wasn't feelin' that tbh, but I think the Spurs can come back next year. The finals experience will help guys like Green and Leonard improve and as long as TP and Timmy don't drop off significantly we will be back in the conversation again next playoffs. Sadly, Manu has shown he has little left in the tank so that situation is not going to get better I don't think.

I read on here when I was just standing outside looking in where somebody said the Spurs were the better team. And it was true. Pop had a fine plan. He'd mapped it out on the kitchen table and then game by game executed it. Having Parker loiter the MRI clinics twixt TX. & FL. was effective as was the use of Diaw's length. After you won the first I said to myself: "It's the beginning of the end." Had Miami won it would have been just the end of the beginning. Winning the first put you in the 70% range of victory. You were on course each step thereafter until the end of 6. Even after that I figured you'd stand up in 7. But, it got haywire in the latter part of the 4th quarter. It sped up & out of the control. And that usually does not happen there.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2013, 12:06 PM
I read on here when I was just standing outside looking in where somebody said the Spurs were the better team. And it was true. Pop had a fine plan. He'd mapped it out on the kitchen table and then game by game executed it. Having Parker loiter the MRI clinics twixt TX. & FL. was effective as was the use of Diaw's length. After you won the first I said to myself: "It's the beginning of the end." Had Miami won it would have been just the end of the beginning. Winning the first put you in the 70% range of victory. You were on course each step thereafter until the end of 6. Even after that I figured you'd stand up in 7. But, it got haywire in the latter part of the 4th quarter. It sped up & out of the control. And that usually does not happen there.

spurs weathered any heat run, but they failed to adjust when wade and james was making their shots, shouldve man up then continue to offer them space daring them to shoot...it was stupid
the battier 3s killed the spurs which got them going and pumped up whatever motivated they needed...it was fkn stupid, ginoboli had a hand in 2 of them 3s in his face being late on the switch

midnightpulp
06-21-2013, 12:06 PM
The mail coming over my transom says "yes."

For some reason, I find your perspective on sports, especially the heartbreaking aspect of them, oddly comforting.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Spurs went all out in 6 because they know they wouldn't have a chance against the home team in 7. blowing a 5pt lead with less than 30 secs left was downright atrocious tbh, for which losing the finals was a fair punishment

Thread
06-21-2013, 07:54 PM
blowing a 5pt lead with less than 30 secs left was downright atrocious tbh, for which losing the finals was a fair punishment

Rogue