PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to yall

thunderup
06-21-2013, 01:19 AM
Although yall lost that was such a courageous performance. It's insane how yall lost by single digits despite the cHeat's flukish shooting.

Major props to taking the champs to seven games. I have a bad feeling yall will be back next year in our way per par. :lol

:tu good season Spurs

J_Paco
06-21-2013, 01:20 AM
Thanks, Zombie Sonics fan. Hopefully Westbrook recovers fully and ya'll add some pieces so we can do battle in the WCF, again.

SpurPadre
06-21-2013, 01:21 AM
Although yall lost that was such a courageous performance. It's insane how yall lost by single digits despite the cHeat's flukish shooting.

Major props to taking the champs to seven games. I have a bad feeling yall will be back next year in our way per par. :lol

Thanks for the classy post. I'm sure our teams will be battling out to face either the Pacers or the Heat in next year's Finals. That is, unless another team tries to buy their way into the title picture just like the Heat did.

BatManu20
06-21-2013, 01:22 AM
Word up Thunderup. See you in next year's WCF, I hope.

dg7md
06-21-2013, 01:24 AM
Much appreciated.

I still believe we are the better team from that series and I will always think it.

But really we're too good of a franchise to just be happy with getting there or being WCF champs, we deserved more.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-21-2013, 01:27 AM

Classy. Appreciate the sentiment. :tu

Let's one of us knock those smug Miami fucks on their collective arses next season. :ihit

Skull-1
06-21-2013, 01:33 AM

thanks, man. Hurts. But thank u.

HI-FI
06-21-2013, 01:35 AM
:tu

Brunodf
06-21-2013, 01:40 AM

No fluke there, the team is only as good as its worst player, Pop played Neal...

apalisoc_9
06-21-2013, 01:58 AM

Get rid of your coach and you guys might have a chance.

He could make a decent scout though. I remeber him saying kawhi will be a star even before the season started..His getting closer and closer to that.

AASATX
06-21-2013, 01:59 AM
Thanks man, nice to have the other West guys come over here and give us a pat on the back. Fuck the Eastern Conference.

balldontlie
06-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Not easy to be the 2011 Dallas Mavs. Spurs put up a helluva fight though.

skulls138
06-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Appreciate the words thunderup, see you in the fall.

TimmyDuncan21
06-21-2013, 03:12 AM
Word up Thunderup. See you in next year's WCF, I hope.

Hope. Life is not worth living without it :toast

And1Mak
06-21-2013, 03:15 AM
Not easy to be the 2011 Dallas Mavs. Spurs put up a helluva fight though.

Yup. Congrats to the Spurs, almost as good as the Mavs.

davidbowie
06-21-2013, 03:29 AM

rofl

Sean Cagney
06-21-2013, 03:31 AM

:lol:lol