PDA

View Full Version : World War Z

Lincoln
06-21-2013, 03:04 AM
If you love thrillers go check it out. Just got back from the midnight showing and it was amazing. Best movie of 2013 so far IMO. Edge of the seat all movie long, decent plot and story but a few holes and the zombies were played nice. Not even a fan of Pitt and I thought he did a great job.

Great fucking move tbh, has that day after tomorrow feel

DeadlyDynasty
06-21-2013, 03:28 AM
If you love thrillers go check it out. Just got back from the midnight showing and it was amazing. Best movie of 2013 so far IMO. Edge of the seat all movie long, decent plot and story but a few holes and the zombies were played nice. Not even a fan of Pitt and I thought he did a great job.

Great fucking move tbh, has that day after tomorrow feel
I hope not cause that movie sucked

TE
06-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Gon' check it tomorrow at the island

Avante
06-21-2013, 04:07 AM
Doesn't interest me at all.

TE
06-21-2013, 04:09 AM
Doesn't interest me at all.
Why?

Avante
06-21-2013, 05:04 AM
Why?

Disater movies never do it for me and neither do zombie movies, so. Once you've read J.G.Ballard the disater movie, nay.

Rogue
06-21-2013, 08:51 AM
shit doesn't interest me either. i'm still waiting for Don Jon which will be released in octorber, and hopefully free download will be available in November or early December so I can download that shit into my computer before Christmas. Just got done downloading an american rhapsody earlier this morning, haven't watched it yet. I tried downloading it two weeks ago but the speed was like 10kb/s something, then I tried again this morning using proxy and the speed was normal, about 100kbs/s on average, which was pretty much the same speed the other movies (ghost world, boleyn girl etc...) were downloaded at without proxy. It only took me 3 hours something and the file size was like 1G, that was fast enough imho. Now the number of her movies I've downloaded is 20, and I'm planning to download Manny & Lo tomorrow

Viva Las Espuelas
06-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Zombies?!??? Smh. I was wondering what the "mystery" was. The previews were a bit intriguing but I always asked myself "what are they fighting?" I'm sure this is a 4 suck-ass out of 5. I'll wait for the cam stream next week.

ohmwrecker
06-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Disater movies never do it for me and neither do zombie movies, so. Once you've read J.G.Ballard the disater movie, nay.

Ballard is OK. I could never really get into his stuff. I wouldn't rank him anywhere near the top of dystopian future novelists.

Lincoln
06-21-2013, 04:20 PM
I hope not cause that movie sucked

Only in the sense that humanity is fucked and that they have to rebuild

cute_spursfan
06-21-2013, 06:13 PM
is there a pitt sex scene? if so, might go :lol